high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#456547 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron. I bet you are excited that same sex marriage might happen. Make sure you stock up on KY for your honeymoon, sassy pants. LOL Clownie on the side grinning
I used to be a lesbian but no longer am. Does that mean that I never was one?

Give this some thought, heathen.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#456548 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I didn't give you permission to speak. Now get back to making sweet love to your boyfriend and leave topix talk to real men. ya hear me boy
I am woman, hear me roar.
BTW, you're not a man, you could never be one even if you tried.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#456549 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb
You keep on stealing my phrases.
Why?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#456550 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The devil is the “god of this world” and he does not care how he deceives you, as long as you remain deceived. like all the atheist chumps on topix
The devil is pretend, silly.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#456551 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>your junk comes from your god satan... he uses you alot
If so, then you are admitting to the readers that you are actually a polytheistic?
C'mon, Clown, be a man...lol
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#456552 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The devil is the “god of this world” and he does not care how he deceives you, as long as you remain deceived. like all the atheist chumps on topix
If the devil is a god then why do you cling to monotheism?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#456553 Apr 2, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but....That's not part of the bible.
LOL
Thanks, I'll have to check them out in my spare time.
:)
Parts of Thomas may date to the first century and be as early as any canonical gospel.

Judas not so much.

I believe most date it's text -- not the single surviving copy -- to the 2nd century. I believe the surviving copy dates to the 4th century.

I may be wrong.
duststorm

League City, TX

#456554 Apr 2, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
Please make up your mind.
Is it thousands or millions?
They go into hell first. After the millenium reign, Satan and the lost people will be thrown into the lake of fire for millions upon millions of years.

Since: Aug 08

Key West, FL

#456555 Apr 2, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why I’m no longer a Christian, Part Two
I mentioned my doubts about the value of grace. Let me try to explain:
I learned early on that I, as a rather perceptive and articulate kid, wielded the power of language. I was able to wound someone deeply with a well-timed and chosen, derisive remark. I’m ashamed to say that I flung these about, at an early stage of my life, freely and easily. These thoughtless barbs of mine were the cause of a lot of needless pain. I believe they were the greatest sins of my commission, ever.
I was assured that my sins were forgiven me but I became aware after a time that the targets of my derision, once hurt or offended, remained hurt or offended for a very long time. Jesus’ forgiveness of me, I noted, made no difference at all to the people I had hurt. Things changed for me as I approached adulthood and began to feel genuine empathy for other people. In time I came to feel an element of real remorse for the thoughtlessness of my adolescence, and when I felt these regrets – I still feel them today -- I realized that Jesus’ grace made no real difference to me, either.
Grace was like the presence of God; everyone said it was real. But no matter how I tried, I was not able to feel it myself.
My crisis arrived one day at a church prayer service when the minister asked us all to recall our thoughts and feelings on the day we were saved. Surely we remembered the day vividly. It was the most important day of our lives.
People around me began standing, one at a time, and giving witness. The recurring phrase, as I recall it, was “the weight of mountains off my shoulders.” I sat there in my pew and reflected in private silence over the vague, unfulfilled void I had experienced in the wake of my own baptism, by this time some ten years in the past.
The minister went on to inform us that we, as the committed Christians we were, ought still to enjoy that same exultant, liberated feeling today. Didn’t we?
Again the witnessing from the pews around me, everyone standing in turn to give solemn testimony that they did indeed feel the power of Jesus in their lives, each and every day. It was profound, they said. It was moving. They were touched, one and all, to the very core of their existence and the strength of their inspiration did not dissipate as time elapsed, but rather grew stronger.
It went on this way. I turned this way and that to listen as the faithful on all sides of me rose and gave vivid testimony. The passion of Jesus, apparently, was with everyone in the assembly. Except me.
ONLY IN DEATH IS THE FEAR OF GOD TRULY REALIZED.
Huhgayhuh

Los Angeles, CA

#456556 Apr 2, 2013
Honcho wrote:
Why I'm no Christian?. Because I once prayed to god for a wife, guess what that HSD'ing God gave me 6 months after that, he gave me a w****!!!. So you better ask that Stinking God for something. He'll give you the opposite. If you want to be rich, ask God for poverty!!!. Of course there is a place in the Bible Jesus was alluding to Jesus said " ask for a fish get a serpent" GOT THAT RIGHT STUPID JESUS!!!.
What did you do to that poor girl, Muhammad?
duststorm

League City, TX

#456557 Apr 2, 2013
I understand wrote:
I did take time to read all of it and I do agree with you. I have tried several religions and find the older I get the more I question organized religion. I do feel there is a higher power surrounding us, but for the most part we are on our own. It is us who decides what happens to us on a daily basis, and us who reaps what we sow. But I believe this caused by US, not a higher power. The bible was written by men, Not God, therefore it is understood differently by all. I think we are responsible for ourselves and no one else. Be true to yourself and this goes for everyone. Just because someone doesn't feel the same as you does not make them right and you wrong.
No, it makes them lost and me saved.
Besides, Dearth of Couth is dead. As a doornail.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#456558 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Parts of Thomas may date to the first century and be as early as any canonical gospel.
Judas not so much.
I believe most date it's text -- not the single surviving copy -- to the 2nd century. I believe the surviving copy dates to the 4th century.
I may be wrong.
you're wrong and dumb
DeathOnCouch

Los Angeles, CA

#456559 Apr 2, 2013
I took the last train to Croaksville.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456560 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil is pretend, silly.
don't use words like silly! it makes you sound gay! oh my bad you're bi... LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456561 Apr 2, 2013
ALEX-BAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY IN DEATH IS THE FEAR OF GOD TRULY REALIZED.
you're right about this one

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456562 Apr 2, 2013
Jesus Christ is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, the Messiah, the First and Last, the Alpha and Omega, the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE...
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#456563 Apr 2, 2013
@T-Town Clown

Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Sultans Of Swing
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#456564 Apr 2, 2013
@T-Town Clown

Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Brothers in arms [Wembley -88]

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#456565 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
If you insist..
I cite you got woeful ignorance and egregious stupidity.
There. Feel better?
This is not a viable source.

Wanna try again?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#456566 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
GoFuckYourself
Angry?

Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 589,328
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Freebird USA 176,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min scaritual 837,019
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 4,070
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 22 min EmpireEarth 2
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 33 min Doctor REALITY 9
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 41 min The Gleep 1,836
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 271,261
More from around the web