Why I’m no longer a Christian
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457221 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
My "Kaitlin" account got banned; I recently posted that I now officially hate christianity, and I guess that was just too much for the christian fuckstains that run Topix. Anything can be hated, except evil christianity.
<quoted text>
Same here. But I had a backup account, and here I am again; fat lot of good it did them, eh? Come to think of it, I'd better create *another* backup, in case this one gets canned.
<quoted text>
And you're another clueless wannabe persecuted li'l victim, suffering from selective perception.
"I recently posted that I now officially hate christianity..."
Where does it say I hate christians?
Do you even *know* the difference between the words "christianITY" and "christianS?"
Of course you do; but don't you *dare* admit it, even to yourself. You *like* feeling persecuted, so you can have something to bitch and cry about.
Blow it, bitch.
Your hate is palpable. As is your fear...
Direct correlation betwixt the two.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#457225 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't see your little fella with a magnifying glass.
LMAO!!
LMAO!!! ;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#457227 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>Artemis_Rising wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
My "Kaitlin" account got banned; I recently posted that I now officially hate christianity, and I guess that was just too much for the christian fuckstains that run Topix. Anything can be hated, except evil christianity.
<quoted text>
Same here. But I had a backup account, and here I am again; fat lot of good it did them, eh? Come to think of it, I'd better create *another* backup, in case this one gets canned.

And you're another clueless wannabe persecuted li'l victim, suffering from selective perception.

"I recently posted that I now officially hate christianity..."

Where does it say I hate christians?

Do you even *know* the difference between the words "christianITY" and "christianS?"

Of course you do; but don't you *dare* admit it, even to yourself. You *like* feeling persecuted, so you can have something to bitch and cry about.
Lol... I know the difference :)
Artemis_Sucking

Greeneville, TN

#457228 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you talk christian!
<quoted text>
You live up to your name.
<quoted text>
Says the shit-sucking li'l christian who's terrified of hell and demons, and is completely impotent in trying to spread that terror.
I blow you out of my ass.
Hehehe...
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#457229 Apr 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not my fault that you find yourself on the opposite side of truth and therefore it's painful for you.
i'm not here, as others are, to enable you in your rebellion against God. instead, i'm here to give you the painful prognosis that you're dying, but that there is indeed is a Remedy/Redeemer for your malignant disease.
YOU are the one doing cruel harm to our fellow humankind by opposing the only Good God!
get thee behind me satan/Annie; you seek only to temporarily appease, but i seek "Life and that more Abundant" in Christ!!!
"I hope there's a Hell for the good somewhere."
Eugene O'neill.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#457230 Apr 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I love you Annie
:-)

Me you too Mr. "T"...at least today I do! LOL

Just kidding...maybe.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#457233 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Preacher's son Matthew Warren didn't seem to think so; and he was a *professional* christian, and not an amateur like you.
not cool! its awful to lose someone you love...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#457234 Apr 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>not cool! its awful to lose someone you love...
I agree "T". Whether one is Christian or not it is sad when anyone feels as if suicide is a way out.

My heart goes out to anyone who loses a loved one to such a senseless death.
duststorm

League City, TX

#457235 Apr 6, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't read thru 432,000+, posts, and when I jump to the last posts, your comments aren't there....soooo, as of 2013, do you still feel the same way? You are incredibly tolerant, calm cool and collected.
Does Dearth feel the same way? Oh, my goodness gracious child, I should say not!
He's in a world of hurt along about right now.
duststorm

League City, TX

#457237 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Church: Pastor Rick Warren's son commits suicide
The Associated Press
Saturday, April 6, 2013 8:57 PM EDT
"LAKE FOREST, Calif.(AP)— The 27-year-old son of popular evangelical Pastor Rick Warren has committed suicide at his Southern California home, Warren's church said in a statement on Saturday.
"'Matthew Warren struggled with mental illness, deep depression and suicidal thoughts throughout his life.' Saddleback Valley Community Church spokeswoman Kristin Cole said he died Friday night.
"'Despite the best health care available, this was an illness that was never fully controlled and the emotional pain resulted in his decision to take his life,' the church statement said...."
So much for jesus loving and taking care of its own.
So much for being in the arms of Jesus along about right NOW! What a comfort to know that your troubled child will never cry another tear, is in paradise with his Lord, and the worries and cares of this world no longer affect him.
ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED
duststorm

League City, TX

#457238 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>

Alcides of Thebes, divine redeemer born of a virgin around 1200BCE; that's just one of the sources of your phony jesus.
Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus;
Issa/Isa of Arabia, who was born of the Virgin Mary and was the “Divine Word” of the ancient Arabian Nasara/Nazarenes around 400BCE
Salivahana of southern India, who was a “divine child, born of a virgin, and was the son of a carpenter,” himself also being called “the Carpenter,” and whose name or title means “cross-borne”(“Salvation”)
Zalmoxis of Thrace, the savior who “promised eternal life to guests at his sacramental Last Supper. Then he went into the underworld, and rose again on the third day.”
Oh, brother.
Artemis_Sucking

Greeneville, TN

#457239 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
Why didn't "jesus" stop him from inflicting that kind of pain on the rest of his family?
Maybe they weren't very good christians? Didn't "jesus" love him enough?
Why do you try so hard to inflict pain, hypocrite shit bag?
Artemis_Sucking

Greeneville, TN

#457240 Apr 6, 2013
Fat chunky ass muncher can't find no crusty posse again tonight?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#457251 Apr 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; all the christians have run away to hide from li'l ol' me. I had no idea I was so powerful!
I feel like the Goddess Artemis Herself!!
I always related better to Ares myself but am not male this time :)
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#457252 Apr 7, 2013
yeah yeah i'm still christian you suck.. your probably murdered someone if you did see ya in hell..
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#457253 Apr 7, 2013
even non christian religions have jesus and heaven and hell in them.. who you think krishna was I don't see much of a difference in the story..

even has the same pronunctiation at the first cillable k and chr

for krishna or christ..

they both start with kuh sound which means they are the same guy...
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#457254 Apr 7, 2013
God tryna all talk to us and stuff and nobody pays attention..

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#457255 Apr 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>So much for being in the arms of Jesus along about right NOW! What a comfort to know that your troubled child will never cry another tear, is in paradise with his Lord, and the worries and cares of this world no longer affect him.
ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED
If he was mentally ill how do you know he was "saved"??
Also, I thought suicide was a terrible sin...how do you know the god-being forgave him for this?
By your "once saved, always saved" do you mean a "saved" christian who commits mass murder is still saved in light of the horrible crime committed agains humanity?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#457256 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; all the christians have run away to hide from li'l ol' me. I had no idea I was so powerful!
I keep thinking of Artimus Gordon from The wild Wild West TV show.
How are ya Kait??
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457257 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Try NCAA Final Four... last night. Duh. CBS is more powerful than a lonely fat lesbo in an obscure back-water chat room.

Nobody likes fat chicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aerobatty 123,122
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min 07 Mustang 6,978
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min hojo 681,710
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min OneMale OneChild 286,501
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gabriel 982,200
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 59 min Dejuan 526
_ ISRAEL Agreement Guarantees ABOM of DESOL _ 1 hr NEWS Vatican 1
More from around the web