“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#456455 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god isn't real; deal with it.
JESUS IS GOD!!!

why would just a poor carpenter who lived more than 2,000 years ago still be considered to be the most important being ever born by most of the world???

why are YOU so obsessed with Him that you would spend your time here???;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456456 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you act like it? Is it because you don't even believe that shit yourself?
how is one who's sin is forgiven supposed to act???

Thank you God for forgiving me through Christ!!!

how's that?

prove that you don't hate God by going away and not caring about what CHRISTians say;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456457 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no room in my heart for you, but there is room in the trunk of my car.
<quoted text>
Nanoanally is a guy. Gay as hell. He's always got a drippy rainbow condom hanging from his ass.
another threat on my life from a demoniac for proclaiming the Gospel, go figure!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456459 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you are a thief and a liar, and that you break at least half of your god's ten rules on a daily basis.
If 'jesus' is 'god,' then 'jesus' wrote the ten commandments; why do you break them every day?
Waaasssuuup's reply: "I AIN'T GONNA ANSWER! I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA!!!!!..... Ooooh, I'm such a *good* widdle chwistian; wanna help me cheat on my wife and steal from my boss?"
my answer is: 5'8" 34C 115lb brunette. what more can i say.....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456460 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll send them to your wife, good christian.
if you send them to me, i'll make sure she gets them.

why are you extra mean today - anything i can do to help?:)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#456461 Apr 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!!!
why would just a poor carpenter who lived more than 2,000 years ago still be considered to be the most important being ever born by most of the world???
Why do you exclaim things about him, when we know that you don't believe in half of his teachings?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456462 Apr 2, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where your error begins.
Jesus never called himself "God", so why should you?
i'll call Jesus God all day long. actually, i think i will right now:

JESUS IS GOD!!!

take that - devils everywhere;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#456463 Apr 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!!!
Only 1/3 of the world identifies as Christian...those people include Catholics, JW, Mormons and other groups that you probably consider..."not true Christians".

Saying more than half of the world considers Jesus as being the most important person ever born is probably not accurate.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456464 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you calling teachings by Jesus - anti-god?
I knew it - you aren't any "Christian" - just a poser, and probably because your Mom is telling you to be one.
Bummer.
"if you're the Son of God" smarmy lying serpent

"YES - i am a beloved son of God" waaasssuuup!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456465 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Not really - more like factual happenings. Do you have something to comment upon them? But wait, have you ever participated in any of these happenings? Probably not, huh?
Since it appears you've never been to any of the many Beltane Fire Festivals across the country, to honor nature and the coming of Spring/Summer, who are you to say what they consist of?
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
WARNING - contains graphic images of people having a good time and learning about nature.
an antichrist mystic will side with mysticism over spiritual Truth 100% of the time!
esther

Tirunelveli, India

#456466 Apr 2, 2013
hello brother i can understand u . but what u said is not right?
DO know onething that baptism should be taken by a person who has a good knowledge of bible.i did not mean that person without bible knowledge cant take i mean that you were young when u took baptizem
secondly,ur mind did not know why u were taking baptizem.and i dont believe in the how catholic people take baptizem.because in the bible the way of baptizem is different.so i believe the bible follow the bible not the tradition.believe god have faith in him.pray to god .and one more thing holy spirit wont come automitically u should pray for the holy spirit to come upon u.i have experienced it. its great.hope so it hepled u.I DONT WANT TO HURT ANYONES RELIGIOUS BELIEF .I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY OPINION.so please dont forshake jesus .u should know he died for u in the cross.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456467 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Good - then "God" is not omniscient or all-powerful.
We agree in this regard.
well God is in process of bringing all His enemies under His foot, but He's still allowing brats to be brats until His fullness of time:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#456471 Apr 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll call Jesus God all day long. actually, i think i will right now:
JESUS IS GOD!!!
take that - devils everywhere;)
very true! GOOD POST
Artemis_Sucking

Hendersonville, NC

#456474 Apr 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
another threat on my life from a demoniac for proclaiming the Gospel, go figure!;)
I have the real names of everyone of these squatters who have made death threats against me. It just took dome digging. Start with the dumbest one. They tend to give up the most info. Holler if you need assistance.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456484 Apr 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 1/3 of the world identifies as Christian...those people include Catholics, JW, Mormons and other groups that you probably consider..."not true Christians".
Saying more than half of the world considers Jesus as being the most important person ever born is probably not accurate.
i wasn't specifying only those who identify as christians regard Jesus as an important historical figure, but EVEN STILL, 1/3 the earth's pop is a LOT of peeps! AS IF He was only an insignificant lowly carpenter....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456485 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you act like it? Is it because you don't even believe that shit yourself?
<quoted text>
Don't you know? You need to ask a **witch** how you're supposed to ask??
Start off by being a little more respectful to this god that you claim to believe in. Try following its supposed teachings, why don't you? How about,'help me to find the strength within myself to represent you properly and provide a decent example?'
<quoted text>
"Now, get the fuck outta my way and lemme paaaaaarrrrrrtyyyyyyy!!"
<quoted text>
Piss poor.
<quoted text>
I can't hate something that does not exist; don't you fucking understand that, moron??
Counter question: How about you prove that you don't hate the Goddess by going away and not caring about what Pagans say?
"lemme paaaaaarrrrrrtyyyyyyy"

what's wrong with a party? "i have come that they may have life and that more abundant" Jesus

"by going away and not caring about what Pagans say"

but i DO care about YOU, kait:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456486 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the real names of everyone of these squatters who have made death threats against me. It just took dome digging. Start with the dumbest one. They tend to give up the most info. Holler if you need assistance.
thank you, but i don't consider it a real threat at this time:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456489 Apr 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll send them to your wife, good christian.
<quoted text>
--honest and truthful--
<quoted text>
Stop being such a flaming hypocrite, for starters. Have some respect for this god you claim to believe in--not to mention for your wife and your boss.
I may as well be trying to communicate with a fence post.
naw...something's wrong. hit me on the low if you wanna take this off-line and talk friend-to-friend:)
I understand

Florence, SC

#456491 Apr 2, 2013
I did take time to read all of it and I do agree with you. I have tried several religions and find the older I get the more I question organized religion. I do feel there is a higher power surrounding us, but for the most part we are on our own. It is us who decides what happens to us on a daily basis, and us who reaps what we sow. But I believe this caused by US, not a higher power. The bible was written by men, Not God, therefore it is understood differently by all. I think we are responsible for ourselves and no one else. Be true to yourself and this goes for everyone. Just because someone doesn't feel the same as you does not make them right and you wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min X Pendable 181,918
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Malone 618,219
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Clearwater 29,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 637,779
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ROCCO 968,832
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min pusherman 3,553
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 17 min exex 39
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web