Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#456370 Apr 1, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL…not my family and friends! I can’t imagine who would want someone to fake who they are when they are around them. <<shrugs>> Each to their own I guess.
You, like most people, are probably surrounded by many people who won't reveal many things but play the role expected by family and friends.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#456371 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So is farting in an elevator.
Stalking someone for months over a single uncited post is like stabbing someone for darting in an elevator.
There is far too much bullshit made over this (and more) on a forum.
Would you berate someone in a public conversation for not using academic standards of debate ?
This is an informal forum, it is not an academic journal.
Your dishonesty is endless.

No one has been stalked for that theft.

No one has been asked to maintain academic standards.

As you know, LupyLu's plagiarism has hardly been mentioned if at all for months -- until recently.

After repeatedly calling me a liar recently, LupyLu was reminded of why I she was doing so -- because I pointed out her plagiarism.

And all that's ever been asked for on this thread -- and repeatedly asked for from many posters -- is a simple link to a source for copy and paste jobs.

Now, you can endlessly call me names -- coward, drunk, pathological liar, and so on -- your dishonesty is obvious for anyone whose been following along, and it has been commented on by many of those who have.

Anyone whose been reading along knows you're being dishonest. And the fact that you have to resort to dishonesty and character assassination shows you really have nothing.
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

#456373 Apr 2, 2013
why i'm still a christian..

losing is permanently future winning.. infinte proof that God is real over and over proving it'sself true.. and becoming a super power..

God is real i'm a fraid of God afraid of going to hell for not helping poor people enough you know being too wordly.. the guys real whatever it's he's real..

i have physical proof that everyone is demanding i can't not believe in him..

nobody will even take my proof.. it's like prayer answered 100 percent of the time.. i mastered the art of karma.. christian karma..
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

#456374 Apr 2, 2013
no i haven't mastered it in fact it honestly it could be considered the code of the universe this my perception of the biblical truths and manipulation of them.. can extend far beyond what it actually is and form a complex system of cause and effect changeopolis.. there is probably some science to explain it..
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

#456375 Apr 2, 2013
it is possible to read minds.. just because people are dumber and you can know what a person who is dumber than you is thinking or going to do .. or say based on the fact that you would say or do the same thing because you are both human only you take it a step further and there is the difference between you and they...
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

#456376 Apr 2, 2013
people won't reveal things but you can always guess..
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

#456377 Apr 2, 2013
if you get high before you die.. does your soul go somewhere else?? like into permanent high ness??

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#456378 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>its disgusting
The clown protests too much, especially given his posts here.
Rosa Winkel

Alexandria, Australia

#456379 Apr 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And, Bro. Clownie the Anointed looks up toward Heaven and says to God, "Is this all the moronic atheists have"? And, God in his majestic voice says to the Anointed one, "I did warn you that you would be facing some of My worst rejects". "Yes you did, Lord!... my bad
Actually I think the Lord would be more likely to say: "I never knew you". That's going on your posts on here.
Rosa Winkel

Alexandria, Australia

#456380 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown protests too much, especially given his posts here.
Yep!
duststorm

League City, TX

#456382 Apr 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried, dusty.
You can't frighten me into joining your religion.
You just show everyone that you are afraid.
http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php /h/320
duststorm

League City, TX

#456383 Apr 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried, dusty.
You can't frighten me into joining your religion.
You just show everyone that you are afraid.
How can I be afraid when he has saved me? If I die right now, I will be present with the Lord.
duststorm

League City, TX

#456384 Apr 2, 2013
•In loving-kindness Jesus came
My soul in mercy to reclaim,
And from the depths of sin and shame
Through grace He lifted me.
•From sinking sand He lifted me,
With tender hand He lifted me,
From shades of night to plains of light,
Oh, praise His name, He lifted me!
•He called me long before I heard,
Before my sinful heart was stirred,
But when I took Him at His word,
Forgiv’n, He lifted me.
•His brow was pierced with many a thorn,
His hands by cruel nails were torn,
When from my guilt and grief, forlorn,
In love He lifted me.
•Now on a higher plane I dwell,
And with my soul I know ’tis well;
Yet how or why, I cannot tell,
He should have lifted me.

Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/h/320#ixzz2PJ3...
Huh

Seymour, TN

#456385 Apr 2, 2013
I'm still gay!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#456386 Apr 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think the Lord would be more likely to say: "I never knew you". That's going on your posts on here.
what will he say about you?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#456387 Apr 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
I'm still gay!
How nice 4 u, Ben Dover.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#456388 Apr 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
...only to be left to decay in motel rooms all over the country.
alot of hotel rooms don't have them anymore. many hotels are now owned by people of the hindu and/or muslim faith. the bibulls have been removed!

had a snow storm at the beginning of march. we were down in fort wayne [dumped almost 11 inches on the city] and couldn't make it home. so we stayed in a hotel. no bibull!!!!!!!!!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#456390 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Where did all the atheists go ?
Did their families make them go to Easter Mass ?
LOL
i worked in the morning. then went to in laws in the afternoon.

always a good day when one can spend it with family.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#456391 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. A lot of atheists are still in the closet. They go to church, say all the right Christian things omong friends and family.
I only go to a church for a wedding, christening, or other special event to show love and support to family and friends.

my family and friends know i am atheist. Mutual respect between us is the key. I respect their right to believe and they respect my right to not believe.

Even my mom (think Edith bunker as one of the orginial holy rollers) respects my beliefs/non beliefs.

Had a coworker in Nov that wanted to make an issue of my atheism. It came back to bite her on the ass. I took some much needed time off. Other coworkers gave her the cold shoulder. She tried to tell people it was my fault. Other coworkers stood up for me and said no. In the end she quit.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#456392 Apr 2, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a wonderful one here, as I was able to have my parents out for the day. Three weeks for the holiday? Wow….my boys only get a week off of school. Today (as soon as it warms up a little 33 at the moment) we are going to put together some kites and fly them. It was the only thing I could get all three to agree on for some family fun time ;O)
we had a dusting of snow yesterday morning here in northeast indiana.

would have been a very nice day yesterday if the wind hadn't blown so much. love the sunshine tho!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 3 min I am me 63
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 877,632
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min messianic114 3,782
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 18 min loubear1 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min June VanDerMark 603,129
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 44 min BenAdam 7,905
Poppy Seed Tom's LOL! (May '14) 1 hr The Turtle 28
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 7,612
More from around the web