Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#456272 Apr 1, 2013
Overheard in the men's room at the Southern Baptist Convention:
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>get behind me satan.. you liar!! In the name of Jesus Christ...
Delta Mashine

Germany

#456273 Apr 1, 2013
@T-Town Clown

The greatest weapon of the devil is his
try to dissuade the people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come with all kind of arguements saying Jesus died for our sins and stuff.
Adam

Germany

#456274 Apr 1, 2013
@T-Town Clown

I had just forgotten to change my nick. I used the nick Delta Mashine in other threads.

Some ppl will never learn.
try to dissuade weak people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts and doubts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come up with all kinds of arguements,assumtations and lies to justify their sinful lifestyles.

Peace

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#456275 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
@T-Town Clown
I had just forgotten to change my nick. I used the nick Delta Mashine in other threads.
Some ppl will never learn.
try to dissuade weak people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts and doubts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come up with all kinds of arguements,assumtations and lies to justify their sinful lifestyles.
Peace
The delusional thought process of Christianity.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#456276 Apr 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
So. This has nothing to do with me.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
I will tell you one thing!! new age is a evil lie... and what a dumb ass question... you're dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456278 Apr 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
where ever evil rears its ugly head... even the HOT GRITS STAND!

satan can't win

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456279 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
So. This has nothing to do with me.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

I believe this! enlighten yourself goofy one
Adam

Germany

#456280 Apr 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The delusional thought process of Christianity.
Here you go.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456281 Apr 1, 2013
I believe the Bible is the Word of God, then I affirm that I believe it to be of divine authority, completely infallible and absolutely true.

Bro Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#456282 Apr 1, 2013
It has been insulted by the scorn of fools. It has become the jest of infidels and the joke of sceptics. It has been assailed consistently and persistently by professed scholars and has been made the butt of the critic. Assaulted by every known plan of hell, it has come forth unscathed from the inferno. Like the three Hebrew children it has been in the fire and like them it has been wonderfully preserved and there is not a smell of burning upon it.

The fire has yet to be lit that can destroy it. The steel has yet to be forged that can scar it. The weapon has yet to be devised that can overthrow it. The scholarship has yet to be developed that can discredit it. The science has yet to be created that can demolish it. The plan has yet to be devised that can annihilate it.

The cunning of hell and the craft of earth have combined against the Bible but it stands unmoved, for it is as W. E. Gladstone, one of England's greatest Premiers has described it, the impregnable rock of Holy Scripture.

As the Bible has stood the hottest broadsides of hell it will not be affected by the popguns of modernism.

from another thread
Adam

Germany

#456288 Apr 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
"Satan" lives only in the hearts and minds of stupid, hateful christians like you.
Wrong.Satan existe in all 3 abrahamic religions.
Adam

Germany

#456289 Apr 1, 2013
@T-Town Clown

The prophets have been always prophesied that there will come a time where people will become ignorants. These people will take fake leaders, fake sholars,gay human activists and judges even if he/she has a title, who will give them laws and speak judgments, which will bring not only themself into ruines but others who will follow them as well.
Huhgayhuh

Los Angeles, CA

#456293 Apr 1, 2013
Stop it - we already know you don't believe what Jesus taught.
So why go on with the charade?
<quoted text>
If you don't mind, I'll use the so-called "Christian" reason I usually get:
"I'm trying to save souls. I don't want you to go to hell."
is that good enough for you?
If not, what more do you need?
I need you to shut the fcuk up.
Huhgayhuh

Los Angeles, CA

#456294 Apr 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
"Satan" lives only in the hearts and minds of stupid, hateful christians like you.
We like you better as Kait the Marlowe Bait.

Since: Jul 08

Howard, OH

#456295 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
@T-Town Clown
The prophets have been always prophesied that there will come a time where people will become ignorants. These people will take fake leaders, fake sholars,gay human activists and judges even if he/she has a title, who will give them laws and speak judgments, which will bring not only themself into ruines but others who will follow them as well.
They were writing about Christians, right?

Howard, OH

#456299 Apr 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now *that's* funny.

Howard, OH

#456300 Apr 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
I believe this! enlighten yourself goofy one
And what happened to Paul.

Oh, yeah, he perished.

Howard, OH

#456301 Apr 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
I believe the Bible is the Word of God, then I affirm that I believe it to be of divine authority, completely infallible and absolutely true.
Bro Clownie
Naw. It's just an error-prone compilation of texts.

Some rising to the level of first-rate poetry, some containing significant historical value. Indeed, all of them containing significant historical value, even when completely false. Even when completely false, they tell us about the time and culture. Some of them quite ugly -- Numbers 31 comes to mind.

Regardless, it is a conflicted compilation of largely fiction -- but of value nonetheless.

Howard, OH

#456302 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection ?
I am not the coward on Topix.
Anyone can find me and know almost everythng about me.
I don't hide behind a Topix mask.
Once again you are dead wrong, X.
I suggest taking the second year psych courses.
Well, we've learned you're dishonest.

That's pretty much all that counts, huh?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#456303 Apr 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I will tell you one thing!! new age is a evil lie... and what a dumb ass question... you're dumb
The question really isn't, but does hit to the core of a so-called "Christian", because they never answer it.

Imagine that, huh?

Try this one on for size:

What are you afraid of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 649,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 281,471
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Joe Fortuna 55,867
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min ImFree2Choose 2,285
How could ANYONE have SEX with a MAN ! 1 hr Homophobe 1
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 4 hr HE LIVES 70,224
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 4 hr Hussain 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Fri Hangman 972,378
More from around the web