Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#455902 Mar 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're a bit player, alright. No credentials.
No. Showing up on a lame ass thread does not count for anything. Comprende?
This site I full of idiots...low-life freaks......I could never relate to you loosers who come here with no intellect.......BLOW ME....I am highly intelligent and cannot believe you freaks have a place to meet.......BLOW ME TWICE.......

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#455903 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Con artist. It's understandable. Your immoral dogma is the world's greatest con.
Huh?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455904 Mar 30, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
Oy veyÖ.Give links to the information you provide from other folks, because ethical people tend to get really mad (for a bloomin good reason) when you donít!! Can we all agree on that?
Get mad. Ask for links, yes.

Demand academic perfection, call people liars and theives over a communication between two individuals that was not in anyway defrauding, no.

Links are useless, who is stupid enought to click unknown links here.

So, do you want AMA or MLA ?

All this nonsense about plagarism here is BS. This isn't academia or journalism. It's a silly chatroom.

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455905 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you spent 12 years at college and never graduated.
You're pretending, Jerry. I didn't go to Pedophile State University like you did. And you got Cs. Bwahahahaha. You put it here on Topix, Sandusky lover. I actually graduated early, spending my summers in Palo Alto. Do you know where that is and which university is there? Google it, nitwit. I don't have a need to display my transcripts like you, C Student Narcissist. Keep fomenting whatever lies you think you deserve. You're ridiculous.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#455906 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Con artist. It's understandable. Your immoral dogma is the world's greatest con.
What's my dogma again? Do you even know? LMAO!

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455907 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW Chess jurist..He is a very Nice Gentleman..Always treated me right..
Exactly. Loopy Jew and her imaginary lover G-O-D are ego stroking each other. They deserve each other. I just hope they don't accidentally breed.

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455908 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you spent 12 years at college and never graduated.
He placed a link to the words he cited in his post and you claimed he had no attribution and you want to make up stories about me? Are you sure you're not a Christian because you are dense and weird enough to be one.

What do mountain climbing and getting a blow job from LupyLu have in common?

DON'T LOOK DOWN,

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#455909 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW Chess jurist..He is a very Nice Gentleman..Always treated me right..
Did he? Well then, you're lucky luv <3

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455910 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Yep. That is about the level of your comprehension, con artist.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#455911 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretending, Jerry. I didn't go to Pedophile State University like you did. And you got Cs. Bwahahahaha. You put it here on Topix, Sandusky lover. I actually graduated early, spending my summers in Palo Alto. Do you know where that is and which university is there? Google it, nitwit. I don't have a need to display my transcripts like you, C Student Narcissist. Keep fomenting whatever lies you think you deserve. You're ridiculous.
OMG what a liar!!!! LOL

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455912 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's my dogma again? Do you even know? LMAO!
Yes, I do. You have "articulated" it right here. Your immoral dogma comes only from that immoral tome know colloquially as The Bible. It has made you what you are. Weird, a con artist, and immoral. You're not very bright.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455913 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You've proven that. Your opinion is as relevant as the grades you ridiculously displayed next to your POS Camaro on the Internet. How's that mullet. If you think that the opinion of narcissist's matters, you're a narcissist. And an idiot.
At least I had the guts to post them.

You are just a coward or ashamed of your pathetic education.

I notice you focused on a single test I got a 70 on.
Yep, makes the three degrees and 3.8 GPA worthless.

Care for sme more sour grapes ?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#455914 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I am on the other thread,, Can you and LupyLu go there?? I am not welcome here..
Not welcome here? Whatever does that mean? It's a public forum luv, everyone is welcome here! Anyway, welcome!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455915 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's my dogma again?...
It's a labradoodle, isn't it ?

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455916 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Get mad. Ask for links, yes.
Demand academic perfection, call people liars and theives over a communication between two individuals that was not in anyway defrauding, no.
Links are useless, who is stupid enought to click unknown links here.
So, do you want AMA or MLA ?
All this nonsense about plagarism here is BS. This isn't academia or journalism. It's a silly chatroom.
Well, it is documented that you are a C student plagiarized. Of course you take this approach. If you had gotten better grades in computer class you,could click in any link safely.

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455917 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG what a liar I am!!!! LOL
Yes, you are, you're a Christian, after all. It's in the book!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455918 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretending, Jerry. I didn't go to Pedophile State University like you did. And you got Cs. Bwahahahaha. You put it here on Topix, Sandusky lover. I actually graduated early, spending my summers in Palo Alto. Do you know where that is and which university is there? Google it, nitwit. I don't have a need to display my transcripts like you, C Student Narcissist. Keep fomenting whatever lies you think you deserve. You're ridiculous.
ROFLMAO

You are lucky to have a GED.

Have some more sour grapes.

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455919 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a labradoodle, isn't it ?
She's a dog alright.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#455920 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>versus
<quoted text>equals HYPOCRITE.
Huh?

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455921 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I had the guts to post them.
You are just a coward or ashamed of your pathetic education.
I notice you focused on a single test I got a 70 on.
Yep, makes the three degrees and 3.8 GPA worthless.
Care for sme more sour grapes ?
Guts? Bwahahaha.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>. It's a silly chatroom.
It wasn't guts, it was narcissism and feelings of inadequacy. I already know you chased all the women from your life with your ridiculous ego and your disgusting habits. Have another cigarette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 4,826
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 265,377
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Lumajuice 777,408
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Atheist girl 605,274
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 560,141
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 1 hr Lumajuice 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Student 39,365
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web