Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455912 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's my dogma again? Do you even know? LMAO!
Yes, I do. You have "articulated" it right here. Your immoral dogma comes only from that immoral tome know colloquially as The Bible. It has made you what you are. Weird, a con artist, and immoral. You're not very bright.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455913 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You've proven that. Your opinion is as relevant as the grades you ridiculously displayed next to your POS Camaro on the Internet. How's that mullet. If you think that the opinion of narcissist's matters, you're a narcissist. And an idiot.
At least I had the guts to post them.

You are just a coward or ashamed of your pathetic education.

I notice you focused on a single test I got a 70 on.
Yep, makes the three degrees and 3.8 GPA worthless.

Care for sme more sour grapes ?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455914 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I am on the other thread,, Can you and LupyLu go there?? I am not welcome here..
Not welcome here? Whatever does that mean? It's a public forum luv, everyone is welcome here! Anyway, welcome!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455915 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's my dogma again?...
It's a labradoodle, isn't it ?

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455916 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Get mad. Ask for links, yes.
Demand academic perfection, call people liars and theives over a communication between two individuals that was not in anyway defrauding, no.
Links are useless, who is stupid enought to click unknown links here.
So, do you want AMA or MLA ?
All this nonsense about plagarism here is BS. This isn't academia or journalism. It's a silly chatroom.
Well, it is documented that you are a C student plagiarized. Of course you take this approach. If you had gotten better grades in computer class you,could click in any link safely.

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455917 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG what a liar I am!!!! LOL
Yes, you are, you're a Christian, after all. It's in the book!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455918 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretending, Jerry. I didn't go to Pedophile State University like you did. And you got Cs. Bwahahahaha. You put it here on Topix, Sandusky lover. I actually graduated early, spending my summers in Palo Alto. Do you know where that is and which university is there? Google it, nitwit. I don't have a need to display my transcripts like you, C Student Narcissist. Keep fomenting whatever lies you think you deserve. You're ridiculous.
ROFLMAO

You are lucky to have a GED.

Have some more sour grapes.

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455919 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a labradoodle, isn't it ?
She's a dog alright.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455920 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>versus
<quoted text>equals HYPOCRITE.
Huh?

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455921 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I had the guts to post them.
You are just a coward or ashamed of your pathetic education.
I notice you focused on a single test I got a 70 on.
Yep, makes the three degrees and 3.8 GPA worthless.
Care for sme more sour grapes ?
Guts? Bwahahaha.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>. It's a silly chatroom.
It wasn't guts, it was narcissism and feelings of inadequacy. I already know you chased all the women from your life with your ridiculous ego and your disgusting habits. Have another cigarette.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455922 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is documented that you are a C student plagiarized. Of course you take this approach. If you had gotten better grades in computer class you,could click in any link safely.
What ever you say, LittleShit.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455923 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a labradoodle, isn't it ?
I do love those silly dogs.... LOL

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#455924 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do. You have "articulated" it right here. Your immoral dogma comes only from that immoral tome know colloquially as The Bible. It has made you what you are. Weird, a con artist, and immoral. You're not very bright.
Wrong again! Go figure!!! The best thing about Juicy is, she believes in God! You'll be needing more than cough syrup while you're choking on your death bed crying out to God for forgiveness. That's the modus operandi for those fortunate atheists who barely have enough intelligence to come to their senses at the end of their miserable, hate filled lives...

Bro. Clownie

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455925 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Yes, you're not very bright. That has been established. By the way, borrowing tactics from your countrywoman Serah paints you with an even more stupid brush than you already possess.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455926 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I had the guts to post them.
You are just a coward or ashamed of your pathetic education.
I notice you focused on a single test I got a 70 on.
Yep, makes the three degrees and 3.8 GPA worthless.
Care for sme more sour grapes ?
How would you translate that GPA into a percentage? It looks really low...

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455927 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You are lucky to have a GED.
Have some more sour grapes.
Your fantasizing again, narcissist. I don't care what you think of me. I don't need Topix as an ego boost. You're pathetic.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#455928 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Loopy Jew and her imaginary lover G-O-D are ego stroking each other. They deserve each other. I just hope they don't accidentally breed.
I know G-O-D and LupyLu.......... I happen to Like them both alot!! and AM very Happy for them Both.... GLAD they found LOVE in this mad,mad, mad world.. I dont know you.. Alittle judgemental arent we Huhyeshuh??? Shame on you!

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455929 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

Care for sme more sour grapes ?
Care to buy a vowel, sydlecix?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455930 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG what a liar!!!! LOL
Hey! Bro Clownie! Happy Easter! Great post as usual!

Since: Mar 13

Hurst, TX

#455931 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! Go figure!!! The best thing about Juicy is, she believes in God! You'll be needing more than cough syrup while you're choking on your death bed crying out to God for forgiveness. That's the modus operandi for those fortunate atheists who barely have enough intelligence to come to their senses at the end of their miserable, hate filled lives...
Bro. Clownie
Says John Wayne Gacey in a post filled with hate. Sorry, Schmenge, but the atheists in foxholes meme is as dead as your corpus callosum. I never wrote that I was an atheist, anyway, so, once again, you not only fantasize about your sky boyfriend but me, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min karl44 8,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min PELE78 881,583
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 46 min Ruby88 53,498
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 603,771
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 1 hr Mister Clean 29
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 41,178
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,417
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,142
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web