Gut Stomper

United States

#455408 Mar 28, 2013
What's the gayest word in the English language? babysan!

That's right. I said it, botches!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#455409 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. According to that article, I posted something that was common knowledge to G and forgetting the link was not deliberate nor did I gain from it. By all means report me if you feel it's deserved but don't spend 3 months calling me a thief and a liar over it. This is not an academic environment either. I did not commit a crime.
I know it wasn稚 deliberate or for gainas you apologized for it back in December, saying that you were tired and forgot the link. I have never called you a thief or a liar.I simply do not understand why anyone is trying to break it down to being anything other than dishonest and wrong to *intentionally* plagiarize.
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455411 Mar 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>As I marvel at the irony of the things I write under all my socks, this one is the juiciest. We have this thread, me. But you, me, know that already. We, me, you, I have nothing to do but pretend on the Internet.
Stompsophrenia!
Meltdown...
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455412 Mar 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Aren't I adorable? I don't even understand how ironic I am when I post!
Stompalanislikerainonmywedding dayifiwerentsopathetic!
Boom! Imploded....
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455413 Mar 28, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do! Need 24-hour thread coverage? I got this!
Raging lunatic...
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455414 Mar 28, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>That's what people say about both my brain cells!
Note the 'two brain cell' meme.
Not hard to track this one...
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455415 Mar 28, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha. Internet stalker so consumed with the other posters that she takes screen shots and gives round-the-clock whining commentary while simultaneously feigning indifference to this "backwater chatroom." You're a weirdo, Nancy.
Spontaneous combustion...
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455416 Mar 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
I'm gay all day.
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455417 Mar 28, 2013
Please, don't get me wrong. I'm gay all night, too.
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455418 Mar 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it wasn稚 deliberate or for gainas you apologized for it back in December, saying that you were tired and forgot the link. I have never called you a thief or a liar.I simply do not understand why anyone is trying to break it down to being anything other than dishonest and wrong to *intentionally* plagiarize.
I wish there was a link to just how stupid out is to accuse someone of plagerism on Topix.
What the fcuk is Topix? A gossip site for Appalachians.
It's right there in Wikipedia.
Huh

Seymour, TN

#455419 Mar 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Haha. This is the gayest thing that I've ever heard!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#455420 Mar 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good. Hell, I know college professors who can't spell
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Like G?
the ugliness of a christurd for all too see.

just can't help yourself huh, christurd. even during your holy season.

add extra to your STAY OUT OF HELL insurance premium this sunday.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#455421 Mar 28, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
yes you have, you lying christurd.

i will be happy to point them out to you in the future.

no one is perfect. and your fake god tells you not to judge others. and to treat others as you want to be treated.

so by your behavior we can treat you as poorly as you treat others.

why is it you don't follow the book you demand non christians to follow????

too hard??!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#455422 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. According to that article, I posted something that was common knowledge to G and forgetting the link was not deliberate nor did I gain from it. By all means report me if you feel it's deserved but don't spend 3 months calling me a thief and a liar over it. This is not an academic environment either. I did not commit a crime.
Common knowledge to G is not common knowledge to *your audience*, as the article requires.

This is your continuing dishonesty. Just as your repeated claims, without evidence, that I am a liar are.

Had you fessed up right away, apologized immediately, claimed ignorance, or remained silent rather than having tried to justify your plagiarism, it would have been dropped.

Two posters in recent memory where that happened come to mind.

But since then, you have repeatedly called me a liar.

Your dishonesty is your failing.

Columbus, OH

#455423 Mar 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Chess nuts
You are a liar as well as an abuser, deal with it.
Please provide evidence of that.
A permalink would be great.
Have you ever lied in your life? If you say yes then that would make you a liar then.If you say no then you would be telling a lie now... In other words you are a liar...
CHECKMATE
Said the clown.

Columbus, OH

#455424 Mar 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. The Jews didn't count you as really dead until you had been dead 3 days.
After 2 thousand years, I think he's not merely dead, but really most sincerely dead.*

* I claim the common knowledge exception.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#455425 Mar 28, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your God as well. Grow up.
awwwwwwwwww, does someone else have to believe in and fear your god to make it real!

*shakes head as christurd logic*

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#455427 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need them again, here they are:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
http://www.unicorngarden.com/bkshe4.htm
Denial will not change that.
I think it does very little good to go back and find links.

The last time that I was called a liar I went back and reposted all of the posts with their links to prove that I had not lied. It was never acknowledged that I had not lied. I won't go to the trouble again.

At the end of the day...I don't really care what some here think or what they call me...so...I find defending myself here on Topix...a waste of time. I won't do that again either.

Anyway...hope that you are well!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#455428 Mar 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
G is dyslexic, as am I. With dyslexia words such as does and dose can be more difficult than longer words, just so that you are aware.
滴e told me that his teachers reported that ... he was mentally slow, unsociable, and adrift forever in his foolish dreams.
- Hans Albert Einstein (Albert Einstein痴 father)
的 hated school .... One of the reasons was a learning disability, dyslexia, which no one understood at the time. I still can稚 spell ...
- Loretta Young
的 was one of the 叢uzzle children myself a dyslexic ... And I still have a hard time reading today. Accept the fact that you have a problem. Refuse to feel sorry for yourself. You have a challenge; never quit!
- Nelson Rockefeller
Link to more quotes from people with dyslexia such as: Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison
http://www.dyslexiclikeme.org/about-dyslexia/...
List of famous people with dyslexia:
http://www.dyslexia.com/famous.htm
i have a son who has dyslexia. more boys than girls are diagnosed with it. most people who have dyslexia are very intelligent. my son has worked hard to make up for this. I am proud of him! and anyone else who has to live with this condition everyday.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#455429 Mar 28, 2013
I want to share something with other non christians.

Yesterday I was visiting a friend's mom at a local nursing home.

They had a group of school children come in and put on a concert for the residents. After they left one boy and his grandmother stayed because her mom is in the nursing home. The grandmother played the piano with her 7 yr old grandson. Some of the residents stayed and listened to his playing (he is talented) His grandmother then suggested he sing some songs for the residents. She suggested he sing some christian songs. This child had such a pure voice, it was amazing.

However as he continued to sing the christian songs his grandmother told him to sing.........all i could think about......how sad this talented, pure child is being spoonfed such a hateful religion.

just my thoughts.

probably won't be on before sunday. I want to wish everyone a happy CHOCOLATE JEEBUS ON A STICK DAY!**wink wink**

and remember the true reason for the season.....

in early times the feast of Eostre, around the time of the spring equinox, celebrated earth痴 resurrection and rebirth.

Eostre was the goddess of rebirth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No sex with spouse; How long is too long? 6 min Obvious Comment T... 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min mike 602,723
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 550,587
i do sex show/ payment via SKRILL or Paysafecard 10 min Aikifreak 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min RADEKT 262,023
Ebola - Six Reasons to Panic 12 min Your Friends at t... 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,345
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min onemale 174,520

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE