Why I知 no longer a Christian

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 21,475)

Showing posts 429,481 - 429,500 of440,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455291
Mar 28, 2013
 
G_O_D wrote:
"Plagiarism does not exist in a legal sense. "Plagiarism" is not mentioned in any current statute, either criminal or civil."
Plagiarism, Norms, and the Limits of Theft Law Green, Stuart
Well, I just told you that when you tried to pull fair use, a legal concept:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

Back to school for you.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455292
Mar 28, 2013
 
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
Still closer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
This is getting sadder by the minute.... still no actual evidence that I committed a crime duummy... none of those posts prove anything but bullying.... <laughing @ U>

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455293
Mar 28, 2013
 
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I just told you that when you tried to pull fair use, a legal concept:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Back to school for you.
Turning the table and changing the subject.... prove I'm a thief liar.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455294
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
Still closer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Are you insane ?

Ther eisnlt a single one of her posts there.

You have these hallucinations constantly ?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455295
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I just told you that when you tried to pull fair use, a legal concept:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Back to school for you.
You truly are a pathological liar.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455296
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of bullying. Make as many mountains as you like, you are just proving me right for me.
Now I'm a bully for proving you a liar -- and a thief.

I'm shocked -- shocked!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455297
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of bullying. Make as many mountains as you like, you are just proving me right for me.
I have to conced your point.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455298
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting sadder by the minute.... still no actual evidence that I committed a crime duummy... none of those posts prove anything but bullying.... <laughing @ U>
No one said you committed a crime.

I said you were a liar and a thief.

You are a liar and a thief.

The law, fortunately for you, does not make all dishonesty a crime.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455299
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that looks a lot like evidence. Maybe he is just stoopid?
Mentally ill is much different from stupidity and dishonesty.

The pathological liar actually believes their fabrications are the truth.

"There are such unfortunates. They are not at fault; they seem to have been born that way. There are naturally incapable of grasping and developing a manner of living which demands rigorous honesty. Their chances are less than average. There are those, too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders." Public Domain

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455300
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm a bully for proving you a liar -- and a thief.
I'm shocked -- shocked!!!
You are a patholical liar and should seek psychiatric treatment.
Unfortunately you appear to be in extreme denial.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455301
Mar 28, 2013
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are a pathological liar.
Really?

Fair use isn't a legal concept?

I'll wait.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455302
Mar 28, 2013
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane ?
Ther eisnlt a single one of her posts there.
You have these hallucinations constantly ?
He's got nothing, never has, at this point I'm inclined to think he is either taking the piss out of sheer boredom or falling down drunk... now there's an idea!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455303
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said you committed a crime.
I said you were a liar and a thief.
You are a liar and a thief.
The law, fortunately for you, does not make all dishonesty a crime.
Calling someone a thief is claiming they commited the ecrime of theft.

Are you as stupid as you are insane ?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455304
Mar 28, 2013
 
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said you committed a crime.
I said you were a liar and a thief.
You are a liar and a thief.
The law, fortunately for you, does not make all dishonesty a crime.
Oh my. Are you illiterate? Stealing is a crime. Another lie from CJ...unless you are illiterate of course.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455305
Mar 28, 2013
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mentally ill is much different from stupidity and dishonesty.
The pathological liar actually believes their fabrications are the truth.
"There are such unfortunates. They are not at fault; they seem to have been born that way. There are naturally incapable of grasping and developing a manner of living which demands rigorous honesty. Their chances are less than average. There are those, too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders." Public Domain
That is true. Also, pathological liars are often convinced that no one is honest. Perhaps he should be pitied.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455306
Mar 28, 2013
 
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Fair use isn't a legal concept?
I'll wait.
How many times do you reckon you can contradict yourself on one page CJ? Ballpark? You still have not provided any proof to me being a thief.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455307
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Fair use isn't a legal concept?
I'll wait.
You are babbling. Sorry, your hallucinations are only visible to you. I never said fair us isn't a legal concept. I said plaigarism isn't a legal concept.

Are you retarded as well as a pathological liar ?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455308
Mar 28, 2013
 
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm a bully for proving you a liar -- and a thief.
I'm shocked -- shocked!!!
You've proven nothing but the fact that you are a liar and a bully. Still awaiting proof that I'm a thief.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455309
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. Also, pathological liars are often convinced that no one is honest. Perhaps he should be pitied.
or commited.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455310
Mar 28, 2013
 
I feel like I'm in a Leslie Nielsen movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 429,481 - 429,500 of440,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

583 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 532,358
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min bacon hater 93,656
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min An NFL Fan 114,958
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,030
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min WildWeirdWillie 172,226
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 24 min John 53
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Dr_Zorderz 256,372
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••