Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So that knocks off 20 years ?
Yep :)

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Does an imaginary love-child with a teenage lesbian count ? LOL

I might be younger than you. LOL
No. It doesn't count LOL

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This is the idiocy of fundamentalism.
Odd that even now it can make me blink.

Wonder why they never seem to tire of being wrong...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'm great. Now if spring would just actually make up its mind to stick around so a mermaid could go swimming....
"Today's Delray Beach sea temperature is 74 ーF."

I DIDN'T SAY THAT!
THAT'S THE SURF REPORT!!!
I DUNNO HOW THAT GOT IN THERE!!!

*diving for sandbags*
Huh

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I was out shopping late last night for some Passover stuff. I was checking out when my big wooden cross fell out on to the counter. The check out girl's eyes got real freaking big, and she said,'You ain't one of those Christers, are you? Cause if you are I'm gonna snipe your ass at the nearest truck stop, take you to Georgia, get you shot again by my floozie girlfriend, take you on down to Florida, kayak out to gatorville, and chuck you out. Blimey!'
I said,'youse and your demon herd saddle up if you think you got the gonads.'
Well, i didn't go home that night. But, the next day my neighbors called. Some one had broke on to the house and write d the satanic verses!
My gold fish jumped out of the bowl and tore the man a new asshole. His two friends blew their brains out right there on the living room floor.
DON'T DICK AROUND WITH MR HUH!
ANGELS WILL RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT!

PART TWO
The police said i was lucky. Ponged of the men had some how mail ordered a nuke from Korea.

Talk about close.

TRUE STORY!

And... I'm gay!
Gut Stomper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

My next meltdown in progress. Look how owned I am by everyone!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I HEREBY PROCLAIM THAT MATT MARK LUKE AND JOHN WERE WRITTEN BY MATT MARK LULE AND JOHN!
Thanks.

I'll make a note, and repeat myself.

The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are anonymous third person narratives. They do not claim to be authored by those whom you mention, nor do they claim to be witnesses to the accounts that they describe.

You did not get that from the source. You get your claim from Irenaeus at the end of the second century, having no idea who had actually written them, but these four, among dozens of gospels, served his purpose.

Perhaps you should consider reading each one of them carefully, rather than listening to lying preachers.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
My next meltdown in progress. Look how owned I am by everyone!
We see it, buddy! You are OWNED! babysan won! He's playing you like a violin! Stradivarius style!

Is there anything left of you that is recognizable?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
nano - please don't ruin my fantasies for me, they help me get through some long boring days.
that is, of course, unless you're willing to replace them......;)
Creepy Stalker Christian
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are anonymous third person narratives. They do not claim to be authored by those whom you mention, nor do they claim to be witnesses to the accounts that they describe.
You did not get that from the source. You get your claim from Irenaeus at the end of the second century, having no idea who had actually written them, but these four, among dozens of gospels, served his purpose.
Perhaps you should consider reading each one of them carefully, rather than listening to lying preachers.
Yes! Listen to this strange man in this obscure, back-water chatroom.

He's been a fake Hebrew scholar for seven whole years!

Google's finest!
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy Stalker Christian
Fake Hebrew Scholar.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
It is not possible that the Gospels can be either more or fewer in number than they are. For, since there are four zones of the world in which we live, and four principal winds, while the Church is scattered throughout all the world, and the pillar and ground of the Church is the Gospel and the spirit of life; it is fitting that she should have four pillars, breathing out immortality on every side, and vivifying men afresh. From which fact, it is evident that the Word, the Artificer of all, He that sits upon the cherubim, and contains all things, He who was manifested to men, has given us the Gospel under four aspects, but bound together by one Spirit.

-- Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 3:11:8

Superstition at work.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Losing ground...
Why Should Jesus Love Me?(Feb '08) 6 min G_O_D 492,349
Why I知 no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Huh 430,412
Prove there's a god.(Mar '08) 48 min River Tam 581,566

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not possible that the Gospels can be either more or fewer in number than they are. For, since there are four zones of the world in which we live, and four principal winds, while the Church is scattered throughout all the world, and the pillar and ground of the Church is the Gospel and the spirit of life; it is fitting that she should have four pillars, breathing out immortality on every side, and vivifying men afresh. From which fact, it is evident that the Word, the Artificer of all, He that sits upon the cherubim, and contains all things, He who was manifested to men, has given us the Gospel under four aspects, but bound together by one Spirit.
-- Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 3:11:8
Superstition at work.
A religious doctrine based on magic numbers. LOL

Jesus must have been an accountant, not a carpenter.
Ooops. Another Christian invention. Jesus never worked a day in his life according to the Bible. A welfare bum in todays lingo.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It doesn't count LOL
Oh. So this is my mid-life crisis, not teenage angst.

Thanks for clearing that up. LOL

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A religious doctrine based on magic numbers. LOL
Jesus must have been an accountant, not a carpenter.
Ooops. Another Christian invention. Jesus never worked a day in his life according to the Bible. A welfare bum in todays lingo.
Metzger says, probably correctly, that Irenaeus was justifying what had already been largely decided in the orthodox church rather than selecting based on those winds. Doesn't matter. Choosing based on the number of primary winds or justifying based on the number of winds, it's still just superstition at work -- magical numbers -- 3, 4, 7, 12. What a hoot.

In Luke, Jesus is said to have either 70 or 72 followers, depending on the manuscript. So why 12 disciples if he had 70 odd disciples? Because 12 is a magical number. And who were they? The canon is inconsistent. Apologists have to assume -- without any real evidence -- multiple names for some of them. And, of course, according to Acts, the Twelve picked a replacement for Judas from among the other followers to keep the number magical.

What a hoot.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Metzger says, probably correctly, that Irenaeus was justifying what had already been largely decided in the orthodox church rather than selecting based on those winds. Doesn't matter. Choosing based on the number of primary winds or justifying based on the number of winds, it's still just superstition at work -- magical numbers -- 3, 4, 7, 12. What a hoot.
In Luke, Jesus is said to have either 70 or 72 followers, depending on the manuscript. So why 12 disciples if he had 70 odd disciples? Because 12 is a magical number. And who were they? The canon is inconsistent. Apologists have to assume -- without any real evidence -- multiple names for some of them. And, of course, according to Acts, the Twelve picked a replacement for Judas from among the other followers to keep the number magical.
What a hoot.
There is nothing magical........change your stupid thinking......go study with Jehovah's Witnesses and them come back here...
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot.
Googlerrhea. Phew!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing magical........change your stupid thinking......go study with Jehovah's Witnesses and them come back here...
Surely you have proof rather than just pejoratives, right, goofy?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Googlerrhea. Phew!
You may pretend anything you wish, goofy.

But, since you are lying, you cannot back it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 429,461 - 429,480 of440,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 511,814
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min IPSEC 216,457
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min -USA-1 37,839
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min RADEKT 250,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Double Fine 679,542
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min GO Le Gay SlumDOG GO 109,491
the gay propaganda 18 min Adam 2
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr Natej696 107
•••
•••
•••