There

#455122 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
For us, indeed.
For first century mystics?
Not at all.
Agreed!

Fire used to be considered "magical" at one time, too.
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#455123 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Christian Words of Wisdom
<quoted text>
Chris Hedges, Christian Right and Rise of American F "
All debates with the Christian Right are useless. We cannot reach this movement. It does not want a dialogue. It cares nothing for rational thought and discussion... They hate us. They hate the liberal, enlightened world formed by the Constitution. Our opinions do not count.

This movement will not stop until we are ruled by Biblical Law, an authoritarian church intrudes in every aspect of our life, women stay at home and rear children, gays agree to be cured, abortion is considered murder, the press and the schools promote "positive" Christian values, the federal government is gutted, war becomes our primary form of communication with the rest of the world and recalcitrant non-believers see their flesh eviscerated at the sound of the Messiah's voice.

United States

#455124 Mar 27, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Hedges, Christian Right and Rise of American F "
All debates with the Christian Right are useless. We cannot reach this movement. It does not want a dialogue. It cares nothing for rational thought and discussion... They hate us. They hate the liberal, enlightened world formed by the Constitution. Our opinions do not count.
This movement will not stop until we are ruled by Biblical Law, an authoritarian church intrudes in every aspect of our life, women stay at home and rear children, gays agree to be cured, abortion is considered murder, the press and the schools promote "positive" Christian values, the federal government is gutted, war becomes our primary form of communication with the rest of the world and recalcitrant non-believers see their flesh eviscerated at the sound of the Messiah's voice.
OOPS missing words'...RISE OF AMerican Fascism

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#455125 Mar 27, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Hedges, Christian Right and Rise of American F "
Quite the vocal minority, eh?

Let 'em b*tch.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#455126 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Fire used to be considered "magical" at one time, too.
It's still magical.

You should see what I can do with a slab of beef.

*brp*

United States

#455127 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let 'em b*tch.
yeh! More the merrier! Freedom of Speech!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455128 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still magical.
*brp*
I was in awe of matches and lighters as a child. As I grew the size of the flame needed to produce euphoria increased. Today I can obly be mesmerized by forest fires.

Strange that I never became an arsonist.

Throw a T-bone on the grill for me, please. I'm tired of grits.

<smile>
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#455129 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still magical.
*brp*
Is it anything like what you can do with Google?
You used it to turn yourself into a fake Hebrew scholar!
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#455130 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
For us, indeed.
For first century mystics?
Not at all.
It beats your 21st century bullshit.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#455131 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let 'em b*tch.
He must have just 'wandered by'!

Bwahahaha!

X kills another thread! Imagine that!
duststorm

League City, TX

#455132 Mar 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Long before Jesus was around, Judaism had well established Numerology in the religion, of course, some being more pronounced within the doctrines than others.
I've studied and actually participated in different activities that have to do with Numerology - and IMO, it is very telling and an interesting "art" to say the least.
Numbers, like anything have known meanings, but many unknowns to the public eye. One would have to go physically look for the information, but it exists worldly and very accessible at public libraries and retail outlets.
Cheers!
1.The Messiah will be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2).
The average population of Bethlehem from the time of Micah to the present (1958) divided by the average population of the earth during the same period = 7,150/2,000,000,000 or 2.8x105.

2.A messenger will prepare the way for the Messiah (Malachi 3:1).
One man in how many, the world over, has had a forerunner (in this case, John the Baptist) to prepare his way?
Estimate: 1 in 1,000 or 1x103.

3.The Messiah will enter Jerusalem as a king riding on a donkey (Zechariah 9:9).
One man in how many, who has entered Jerusalem as a ruler, has entered riding on a donkey?
Estimate: 1 in 100 or 1x102.

4.The Messiah will be betrayed by a friend and suffer wounds in His hands (Zechariah 13:6).
One man in how many, the world over, has been betrayed by a friend, resulting in wounds in his hands?

5.The Messiah will be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12).
Of the people who have been betrayed, one in how many has been betrayed for exactly 30 pieces of silver?

6.The betrayal money will be used to purchase a potter's field (Zechariah 11:13).
One man in how many, after receiving a bribe for the betrayal of a friend, has returned the money, had it refused, and then experienced it being used to buy a potter's field?
Estimate: 1 in 100,000 or 1x105.

7.The Messiah will remain silent while He is afflicted (Isaiah 53:7).
One man in how many, when he is oppressed and afflicted, though innocent, will make no defense of himself?

8.The Messiah will die by having His hands and feet pierced (Psalm 22:16).
One man in how many, since the time of David, has been crucified?
Estimate: 1 in 10,000 or 1x104.

Multiplying all these probabilities together produces a number (rounded off) of 1x1028. Dividing this number by an estimate of the number of people who have lived since the time of these prophecies (88 billion) produces a probability of all 8 prophecies being fulfilled accidently in the life of one person. That probability is 1in 1017 or 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000. That's one in one hundred quadrillion!
duststorm

League City, TX

#455133 Mar 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us your self-righteous hatred, christian.
It sounds like self-righteous hatred to you, but but it is really a warning to a fellow human being, lest he wind up in hellfire also.
babysan

United States

#455136 Mar 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It beats your 21st century bullshit.
Six years of whining and I never get tired!

How can so many posters rent space in my head at the same time?

There are no brain cells in the way!
Gut Stomper

United States

#455137 Mar 27, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like self-righteous hatred to you, but but it is really a warning to a fellow human being, lest he wind up in hellfire also.
But hell doesn't empirically exist. Now what? LOL @ an adult wrapped up in bronze-age mythology. What a chickenshit coward.
babysan

United States

#455138 Mar 27, 2013
And now, back to sitting on the thread all day in breathless anticipation of replying to someone, anyone, immediately. I am the ultimate thread squatter. How do you like that there irony?

My life is awesome. God be praised!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#455139 Mar 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about your adam's apple... And dick.
I'm gay!
Funny thing .. if either of those were present my doctor would be rather shocked, so would everyone who knows me, especially the Adam's apple. However many women have an Adam's apple, genetic ones, so you really just betrayed you don't know many people in real life.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#455140 Mar 27, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid...your words are low-life.......you say your a witch.......you are utterly stupid...trash.
Takes one to know one.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#455141 Mar 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
There's just one. Well, per side.
You got me....*sighs*.....you are correct.

Darn it!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#455142 Mar 27, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>1.The Messiah will be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2).
The average population of Bethlehem from the time of Micah to the present (1958) divided by the average population of the earth during the same period = 7,150/2,000,000,000 or 2.8x105.
2.A messenger will prepare the way for the Messiah (Malachi 3:1).
One man in how many, the world over, has had a forerunner (in this case, John the Baptist) to prepare his way?
3.The Messiah will enter Jerusalem as a king riding on a donkey (Zechariah 9:9).
One man in how many, who has entered Jerusalem as a ruler, has entered riding on a donkey?
Estimate: 1 in 100 or 1x102.
4.The Messiah will be betrayed by a friend and suffer wounds in His hands (Zechariah 13:6).
One man in how many, the world over, has been betrayed by a friend, resulting in wounds in his hands?
5.The Messiah will be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12).
Of the people who have been betrayed, one in how many has been betrayed for exactly 30 pieces of silver?
6.The betrayal money will be used to purchase a potter's field (Zechariah 11:13).
One man in how many, after receiving a bribe for the betrayal of a friend, has returned the money, had it refused, and then experienced it being used to buy a potter's field?
Estimate: 1 in 100,000 or 1x105.
7.The Messiah will remain silent while He is afflicted (Isaiah 53:7).
One man in how many, when he is oppressed and afflicted, though innocent, will make no defense of himself?
8.The Messiah will die by having His hands and feet pierced (Psalm 22:16).
One man in how many, since the time of David, has been crucified?
Estimate: 1 in 10,000 or 1x104.
Multiplying all these probabilities together produces a number (rounded off) of 1x1028. Dividing this number by an estimate of the number of people who have lived since the time of these prophecies (88 billion) produces a probability of all 8 prophecies being fulfilled accidently in the life of one person. That probability is 1in 1017 or 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000. That's one in one hundred quadrillion!
Great - we can see you can add, subtract, multiply and divide.

*applauds*

What is your point?

Where is your support to this "mathematical theory"?

Who really cares?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#455143 Mar 27, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Christian Words of Wisdom
<quoted text>
Are you another Deranged Atheist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 4 min Khatru 833
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min scaritual 778,468
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min USA Born 560,514
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min Just American 4,898
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 42 min lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Just American 1,030
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web