Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

United States

#455670 Mar 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations, you finally figured out how to get a Texas address with your VPN. Why, that took at least two years and how much of your invaluable time? And yet, you still don't know who I am, Dick Tracy. Here is where things fall apart for you. You invest so much time, energy, and anger, yet, I could not care less how you parrot or misrepresent me. We are anonymous people on an insignificant site that, for some reason, you consider to be your life's work.
You should try needle point or ships in a bottle. Or, continue to do this. You crack me up.
Bwahahahaha.
Another day, another gay escapade!

Since: Mar 13

Plano, TX

#455671 Mar 30, 2013
Searching for Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Kudos.
I noticed your post about the betrayal of Jesus by Judas. The Gospels are supposed to harmonize or at least that's my understanding of it. That was more common in "high context" cultures. Modern Western cultures are largely "low context", making it very difficult for us to understand across the sands of time and the span of cultures. When we recognize this as true, we begin to see how the four canonical gospels and Acts make sense. But the mind must be open and aware.
So, let me get this straight: We have to accept that stupid people wrote the Bible, got so many things wrong, filled it with contradictions and then pretend that those thousands of contradictions don't exist because you came up with a ridiculous concept of context to excuse away why an omnipotent was so incompetent. Check.
Huh

United States

#455672 Mar 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations, you finally figured out how to get a Texas address with your VPN. Why, that took at least two years and how much of your invaluable time? And yet, you still don't know who I am, Dick Tracy. Here is where things fall apart for you. You invest so much time, energy, and anger, yet, I could not care less how you parrot or misrepresent me. We are anonymous people on an insignificant site that, for some reason, you consider to be your life's work.
You should try needle point or ships in a bottle. Or, continue to do this. You crack me up.
We know who the players are...
Any one can be a nobody...
Like you...

Plano, TX

#455673 Mar 30, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised that such ignorance has congregated here in this site.........great stupid minds come here to give their best effort of everyday slacker bull crap...Nothing of intellect, news, objections, viewpoints....NOTHING......... I can honestly say that you all are qualified to BLOW ME.
You just asked a man to perform oral sex on you.

I love posts like this. It shows how Christianity sickens the mind.

Plano, TX

#455674 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are a great friend and a brother!!
Your brother just asked a man to perform oral sex on him. Somehow this excites you.

Your great friend and brother also considers women as less than men. Somehow you endorse this.

Christianity sickens the mind.

Plano, TX

#455675 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
@T-Town Clown
If you follow this without hurting any of your religious feelings, inshaalah we wil see eachtoher in Paradise as brothers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cdj33GuY-h8XX
Take care brother
Will you ask him to perform oral sex on you there? The silliest thing about Christianity is that they are so focused on some imaginary afterlife as a reward that they consider this wonderful life we have as just some sort of dress rehearsal. Weird.
Huh

United States

#455676 Mar 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas proxy or not, he fools no one -- except himself, maybe.
He's right about a couple of things, though...
I'm a guy.
And... I'm gay!

Plano, TX

#455677 Mar 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I'm irregular. Then I take Dulcolax.
You were made irregular when your parents Christianized you.
duststorm

League City, TX

#455678 Mar 30, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
My god isn't a character from a crappy little book of lies.
Satan has you fooled into believing that the Bible is a book of lies bacause he wants you in his domain forever.
The Bible is truth.
duststorm

League City, TX

#455679 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read the post. He wrote, "the earliest source". You just shot yourself in the foot. Besides, if suicide by cop was such a great thing, Judas would have been a hero. It's so funny how it is declared that the torture murder was such a great thing but still the events surrounding it are declared to be evil. No further proof is necessary that it is all a fabricated sham. No omnipotent would come up with such a stupid, human story.
Matthew was one of the 12. He was an eyewitness to the events. Not every disciple chronicled every event which happened.
duststorm

League City, TX

#455680 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, that's no Jew. Plus, it's crazy, Duststomper. Just like you.
Look up Arnold Fruchtenbaum, a Russian-born Jew. He has been teaching Bible for 33+ years.
Huh

United States

#455681 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>You were made irregular when your parents Christianized you.
Congratulations on your 80 post, noob.
duststorm

League City, TX

#455682 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice for you. The nation is coming around to accept you. As for me, I am a woman who is in love with a wonderful man. Have you ever experienced that kind of love? I would guess that you have not. Maybe you should branch out and try.
Would that wonderful man by any chance be named "Miz Livininsin"?
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#455683 Mar 30, 2013
Going off grid...

And... I'm gay.
duststorm

League City, TX

#455684 Mar 30, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me get this straight: We have to accept that stupid people wrote the Bible, got so many things wrong, filled it with contradictions and then pretend that those thousands of contradictions don't exist because you came up with a ridiculous concept of context to excuse away why an omnipotent was so incompetent. Check.
You are going to allow the "thousands of contradictions" to cause your soul to inhabit hell forever?
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#455685 Mar 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....judas received 30 pieces of silver for betraying Jesus. it's amazing stuff, milk maid...er...high beams and it would do you good to pay attention;)
I'm too poor to pay attention.

The story of J betraying J is unaccountable.
Only dufus's like you fall for that stuff.

Wake up, winky.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#455686 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I will say what I want!
Then that indicates that you're the one who is the liar. You admit publicly that christianity AND paganism is intertwined.
Good show, rubber nose.
You're >Guilty< as charged.

No forgiveness here,'heathen'.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#455687 Mar 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why atheist liars and dumb?????
I don't know, rubber nose, you'd have to ask one.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#455688 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
I am sure the perverted and greedy homosexual atheists are looking now for some easter eggs(balls) for lunch thinking it´s a holy day for them, saying Jesus died for their sins.
Herro.
I doubt very much about the homosexual atheist ones but most certainly the homosexual christian ones.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#455690 Mar 30, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro.
I doubt very much about the homosexual atheist ones but most certainly the homosexual christian ones.
why are you gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Gabriel 977,197
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 36 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 55 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web