Comments
429,101 - 429,120 of 441,192 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Huh

Kodak, TN

#454914 Mar 25, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>What are my real feelings? Why do you pretend to know? I have concern for anyone who seems troubled and with whom I cross paths. It is called empathy and is found in many animals but is most pronounced in higher primates. Empathy can be side tracked by things like religion or military training, which have many similarities.
You appear to have problems with empathy. Would you like to discuss if that is so and what the root of those problems may be?
My problem is that you are not fcuking yourself.
So, go fcuk yourself.

Problem solved.

NEXT!
Huh

Kodak, TN

#454915 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>I won't try to pretend to know what that means.
You can't feign this kind of stupid, folks.
anon

Memphis, TN

#454916 Mar 25, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why I知 no longer a Christian, Part Four
Finally, struggling with my private predicament in that pew during prayer service, I knew what it was that I had to do. I came to the realization that there was only one possible course of action that seemed to offer me any degree of self-respect, and there was no other course to take, so at long last I took it. I stood and walked out.
I did not look anyone in the eye as I passed and I have no idea whether anyone registered surprise, hostility, concern, or anything at all. For all I know they all faced forward and ignored me as I turned left at the end of the aisle and made my final exit from the building. The moment I reached the open air outside I was astonished to find that I was finally, after all this time, experiencing something that was vivid and genuine and undeniable. In fact it was nearly overpowering. It crested over me like a breaker:
Relief.
From now on, I resolved that day, I will not stop and examine my innermost thoughts and evaluate, whether they are appropriately reverent and sanctimonious. I will admit my doubts and reservations and when people ask me for my thoughts I will express them respectfully but openly, as I am doing now.
If everyone around me seems confident and secure where I am irresolute and sceptical then I decline to acknowledge this as a problem, for me or for anyone else. That痴 just the way it is.
Leaving the prayer meeting that day was a liberating, exhilarating, and truly life-changing experience for me. It was my 澱aptism and I will never forget it.
I知 free.
If I have to account someday for the decisions I致e made and the actions I致e taken, then I will. But I won稚 again lie to anyone that I知 feeling something or sensing something when I知 not. I won稚 try to deceive anyone around me but most importantly I won稚 lie to myself. Life is too short to waste it that way.
FINALLY!!! An intelligent and thought-provoking conversation on this site! Religion killed Christianity....in a nutsell. Thank you for your provocative perspective.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454917 Mar 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know this how
You wouldn't understand.
You've already proved so.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454918 Mar 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeze!
I never even thought of that one...
LOL
:)
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454919 Mar 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb! Repent
You're dopey.
Wake-up

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#454920 Mar 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
AND... I'm gay!
Uh-oh!!

Now you've gone and done it!!

:o)
Huh

Kodak, TN

#454921 Mar 25, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text> FINALLY!!! An intelligent and thought-provoking conversation on this site! Religion killed Christianity....in a nutsell. Thank you for your provocative perspective.
It killed DearthOfCouth, too.
Deader than 4 hells.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454922 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>How do you propose to clean up Christerdom? I have many suggestions but I doubt they would appeal to you.
Go ahead, I'll listen. Certainly I have no power to do a lot myself. I have a lot of suggestions too, but suggestions are only useful when put into action.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454923 Mar 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time yet? Of course not!!! Listen numb nuts, Clownie the Anointed doesn't hate you brainless heathens. He just feels extremely sorry for you losers, and points out your ignorant ways of continuously staying losers. Clownie actually feels great pity for you intellectually challenged twits. It's amazing how you continue to show your supreme stupidity/you're dumb. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, remember? So, how would you of all people know what the Almighty word of God says or understand it. God put Bro. Clownie here on Topix for a reason. To show others who are lost and confused,& constipated, that there is a chance to end up in Heaven, if you choose the right path in life,(Jesus) and not wander down the broad highway to stupidity that you atheistic morons are on. To God fearing people, God does things in mysterious ways. God has a purpose to what He does. He's not some drifty heathen like you lifeless morons, who are taking up space on planet Earth, that should had by someone with a righteous direction in their life, and who believes in God. To show you proof that God does things in mysterious ways ... He allows you atheist losers to wander about the planet making complete asses out of yourselves. LMAO!!! Well, it does show that God has a tremendous sense of humor and loves Bro. Clownie. FACT!!!
Phase 1: You're a deluded foolish individual.
You think that you hold the genuine article but when shown the flaws of your item you choose to ignore.
Cults are programmed in that manner.

Your article is not >genuine<, Mr. Clown, it is a counterfeit.
You hold a fake bill of currency and try to push it off as the real deal.
Sorry, but the ink on your bill is smeared.

Phase 2:
Show me where in any of my posts that I claim to be an atheist?

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454924 Mar 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! JL, how you doing?
Surviving. Hope all is well. Nice PP. I suppose I should elaborate on that since someone will go flying with it. Pink Panther.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454925 Mar 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>high beam master of dumb... LOL
You just keep on believing that, master of a cult.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#454926 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>12 steppin' time?
Hi! I'm Duane. I'm a topicholic.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#454927 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Is that babysan?
Yes. babysan aka Gut Stomper aka two brain cells aka hateful stalking Christian who thinks you and I are the same person. Then again, it also thinks I'm Anti-Christ and Chess Jurist. What you said about a thief.....yes.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#454928 Mar 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>Surviving. Hope all is well. Nice PP. I suppose I should elaborate on that since someone will go flying with it. Pink Panther.
Thanks.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454929 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, you just stated what all abusive men say.
umm, aren't ALL men considered "abusive" by A-sexual/frigid type women?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454930 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you think that asexuals can not be physically aroused? That they are frigid???

That might be true of some or maybe even most but not all of them.

Different sites list different categories of asexuality but this is condensed and maybe easier for you to understand. This is no longer use but it will at least give you a little understanding of your err in assumptions. When I first met someone that was asexual I didn't understand correctly either...I did my research though.

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php...

ABCD types

Two common cross-classifications within the spectrum of asexuality are based on romantic attraction (some asexuals desire romance with one or more genders, and some don't) and sex drive (some asexuals experience sexual arousal, but without the desire to express it with another person). One way of classifying asexuals is to sort them into the following four basic types:

Type A asexuals, who experience sex drive, but no attraction;

Type B asexuals, who experience romantic or other forms of attraction but do not have sex drives;

Type C asexuals, who experience sex drive and romantic or other forms of attraction, but do not see them as linked;

Type D asexuals, who experience neither.

This classification system was retired, because not all asexual people felt comfortable putting themselves in one of the four categories. However, some still find it useful to reference the concepts of the A, B, C, & D categories at times.

Without the existence of the ABCD classification pointing out obvious differences, it can become easy to lose sight of the great diversity of that asexual people experience. In particular, it can become easy to assume incorrectly that everyone is type D.

As you can see asexual does not necessarily equal frigid.
Huh

Kodak, TN

#454931 Mar 25, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, blow it out your ass, Sandusky lover.
This is you. Giving it to yourself.

Bwahahahahaha!
Huh

Kodak, TN

#454932 Mar 25, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. babysan aka Gut Stomper aka two brain cells aka hateful stalking Christian who thinks you and I are the same person. Then again, it also thinks I'm Anti-Christ and Chess Jurist. What you said about a thief.....yes.
This is you kissing your own ass.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#454933 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Women can be abusive as well, gender plays no role in if a person is abusive or not, but it does define the language an abuser uses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Aquarius-WY 539,208
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Seraphima 600,016
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Classic 1,768
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 258,083
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min curiouslu 733,228
Good bye Michael Sam 22 min Doctor REALITY 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min bad bob 173,285
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••