Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, by this response, this means Paul is not God is not your only sock. No wonder as Lupy Jew you accuse everyone. CJ's post was pointed at Lupy Obnoxious Lu, not you, apparently that's you. I was wrong. She will sleep with you. Mary Palm. Bwahahahaha.
You are just so weird.
Babysan can reem me out! I'm gay!

I Love babysan! I'd lick his bathroom floor!

Since: Mar 13

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Duststomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay talk! I love it!
Because... I'M GAY!
You just called Marcus Bachmann gay. He's a married man. You could be liable for slander. Oooh, he'll spank you hard.
Huh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>There are over 40,000 sects and schisms of Christianity and the C Student wants a precise definition. Bwahahahahahaha. What a moron.
I'm not a moron! I'm gay!

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Duststomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nitwit! Sam the Spirit damning nitwit!
You sound so gay!
Sam? Bwahahahha, Ellery Queer, you're lost. The torture worm has eaten your brain.

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Well, G-O-D revealed he was Loopy Jew tonight. Ah well. What can you do. What a pathetic moron. He has to create a fake Christian Brazilian Aussie to pump up his Camaro mullet C Student ego. Bwahahahaha. Pathetic.
Huh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Provide a link to my dishonesty, C Student with a shit box Camaro. Bwahahahaha. Ignorant Retard Out Cruising. You're ridiculous. Your hubris is insane. A 78 in Computer Study, Dave. Bwahahahaha.
Not enough space. Go coach a little league team.

I'm gay!

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Duststomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got all gay ness indwelling in me!
Still no DFW. Bummer.
Huh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't get the Metroplex on your VPN. Bummer. I hope you seek the help you desperately need.
Dallas or Fort Worth... I'm gay!

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Duststomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a moron! I'm gay!
Gamoron? Morgay? Morgaymoron? Your choice, Duststomper. Choose wisely. You don't want to anger the torture worm.
Huh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>See, G-O-D, that post was directed at G-O-D, not Loopy Jew. Whoops. You created that sock to say how wonderful you are. You are pathetic. Bwahahahaha.
But, but... I'm gay!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher? WTF does that even mean? Obsessed? Bwahahahahaa. Don't flatter yourself. I just unspderstand how full of Shiite you are, vacillating Christian. Stalking? This is the only forum in which I post. Why are you here, Christian? You're weird. I don't have socks or white sheets, moron. Are you in the Aussie-Brazilian Klan? Your attention? Nope. Exposing your lunacy and wondering why you like to lie about reality and others sparks my curiosity. Huh? Same god? Gods are imaginary. Christianity is a religion, an immoral religion based on lies. Your donkey insults are apt. You bray and lie and chastise even though your ears are bigger than Pinnochio's nose. WTF is a BLL. You're clearly insane. Ignorant, unlearned, and insane. Keep up the good work, you paranoid, ugly, Spanish thief.
Ok. Moving along now troll. The thing about exposing someone is you have to actually know them. I'm sorry to have fed you.

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Duststomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough space. Go coach a little league team.
I'm gay!
It was awesome when you fell for that story, Ellery Queer. Oh, and it wasn't coach. You can't even get that right. Bwahahaha. You really are a fool and you still have no idea of my identity. I sent you off the path and into the rabbit hole and you cling to it like Larry Craig onto a airport bathroom stall divider.

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Duststomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallas or Fort Worth... I'm gay!
Don't stop there. It's like the Beach Boy's Kokomo. You're gay everywhere.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide a permalink to a single lie.

I'll wait.
Don't need to CJ.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us "Not Christians" are "Christians" and many of those who are "Christians" are "not Christians" ?
Perhaps if you could give a precise definition of "Christian" your comments would be better understood and received.
I don't care what label you put on me (or anyone else), I just want to know what you mean by it. At this point I can not agree nor disagree with you.
The first known use of the term Christians (cristianouj) comes from Acts 11:26. According to that text, it was used in Antioch to refer to the disciples of Jesus.

Christianity as a religion is the worship of Jesus as the Christ, the son of god.

As you know, there are almost endless versions of that religion, and Christians often deny that other Christians are real Christians.

But in the end, it does not matter what version of Christianity one follows if one worships the Christian god.

Denying the worship of any god is a religion is a deception.

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Moving along now troll. The thing about exposing someone is you have to actually know them. I'm sorry to have fed you.
Ooops, G-O-D, you exposed yourself tonight. Fail, retard, flail.

Sydlexics untie! Bwahahahaha.

Your attempts to deflect your faux pas are as terrible as your C average.
Huh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Huhyeshuh wrote:
Well, G-O-D revealed he was Loopy Jew tonight. Ah well. What can you do. What a pathetic moron. He has to create a fake Christian Brazilian Aussie to pump up his Camaro mullet C Student ego. Bwahahahaha. Pathetic.
I'm everyone else! And I'm gay!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to CJ.
No. You can't.

And that makes you a liar.
Ex-Christians are bigots

Pinson, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have posted under many different socks, among them pop quiz and porter.
Prove that. I'll be waiting.

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you don't have to know someone to expose their lunacy, especially one as stupid as you, G-O-D. You did it to yourself. Damn, if only you had signed in with the proper screen names when you answered those posts. What a sad, pathetic life you must lead, Ignorant Retard Out Cruising. You could prove me wrong. Stop hiding your ISP locations for both screen names. Show Australia and Sanduskyvania. Bet you can't. Bet you the pink slip for your shit box Camaro you can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 428,981 - 429,000 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

479 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Proxy Queen 717,000
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chess 530,291
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 11 min Anon 35
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min River Tam 598,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 255,746
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min seriously the original 5,177
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 93,243
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••