Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454665 Mar 24, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>botch! Top that, botches!
Christianity rhymes with insanity for a reason. You give it that reason.

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

#454666 Mar 24, 2013
Christianity blows chunks
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#454667 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity rhymes with insanity for a reason. You give it that reason.
I it the same reason that homosexuality rhymes with bestiality? Or unbeliever rhymes with deceiver. Perhaps Christianity simply rhymes with sanity and lack of Christianity is insanity.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#454668 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I it the same reason that homosexuality rhymes with bestiality? Or unbeliever rhymes with deceiver. Perhaps Christianity simply rhymes with sanity and lack of Christianity is insanity.
Burn any witches lately, or just a few good books?

Why does "jesus" rhyme with "penis?"

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

#454669 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I it the same reason that homosexuality rhymes with bestiality? Or unbeliever rhymes with deceiver. Perhaps Christianity simply rhymes with sanity and lack of Christianity is insanity.
A rhyme in thyme saves nyne

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#454670 Mar 24, 2013
Roses are red, violets are blue, jesus....penis.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454672 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I it the same reason that homosexuality rhymes with bestiality?
Or Christian rhymes with pissed in.

Do you know the difference between homosexuality and bestiality? Consent. Animals can't consent, but, adults can. Of course, Christians don't care about consent, but submission.
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Or unbeliever rhymes with deceiver
You are an unbeliever in Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, and even reality, so that then makes you a Wide Deceiver.
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps Christianity simply rhymes with sanity and lack of Christianity rhymes with insanity.
Your last line here might be the most childish attempt at refutation on this forum. Here is your demerit badge.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454673 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Funny that you choose the name Reality Check, which rhymes with Bestiality Schmeck. You think bestiality tastes good? Ewwwwww. You're weird. Or, as it is known around here, Christian.
Huh

Charlotte, NC

#454674 Mar 24, 2013
AND.... I'm gay!
babysan

United States

#454675 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity rhymes with insanity for a reason. You give it that reason.
Of course I'm insane! What tipped you off? My demented obsession with Topix posters? My five + years of incessant whining? My delusions of grandeur? That multi-page meltdown a few days ago? I know! It's my propensity for creating clever new words like "botch," isn't it?

I'm invincible, botches!

cough cough cough
babysan

United States

#454676 Mar 24, 2013
Brooklynn wrote:
What would happen if I did not know about God and sin
http://imgur.com/3NQst1K
I know this much: both are fictional.
babysan

United States

#454677 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
AND.... I'm gay!
We have something in common, botch!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454678 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Oh, and the part that flew over your pointed head was that you were the reason for Christianity rhyming with insanity.

Other apt rhymes for Christian:

villain

demonian

homoiousian

mortician

It's a death cult, after all.

Hey, everybody, step right up. If you put money in the plate, I give you a Nancy Grace Guarantee that whatever makes you such a vile, hateful, divisive nut case will go on living forever while you hang out in glass-bottomed Heaven and watch your imaginary enemies get torture-wormed forever.

What do you call a Christian that thoroughly studies the Bible and examines their immoral belief system with the proper scrutiny?

An atheist.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454679 Mar 24, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I'm insane! What tipped you off? My demented obsession with Topix posters? My five + years of incessant whining? My delusions of grandeur? That multi-page meltdown a few days ago? I know! It's my propensity for creating clever new words like "botch," isn't it?
I'm invincible, botches!
cough cough cough
In what way are you feigning superiority?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454680 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That there is no depth to your stupidity. See? You can't even follow along. I need to get a bouncing ball. Where is that clown? I'll use its nose.
What's a bouncing ball? What clown?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454681 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
AND.... I'm gay!
If I were a man, that would not offend me. As I am a woman that is attracted to men, you are just acting like a Middle Schooler. That you consider that an insult speaks volumes about the closet that you are so desperately trying not to burst forth from. Weird, right?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454682 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I thought. You're mindless. That is what makes you so susceptible to religion's Spanish Prisoner scam.
So nice of you to help, thank you.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454683 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
AND.... I'm gay!
When you can finally get your VPN to,reflect an ISP in the DFW Metroplex, you can pretend you are me, Buffalo Bob. Until then, all you can do is wish upon a star, light years away, so far that it disproves any Genesis accounts, and therefore the Bible, on the merit of the speed of light alone, that you could be anyone other than whatever it is that your abusive parents made you.

It's medication time, Hop Head. Go for it.
babysan

United States

#454684 Mar 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>In what way are you feigning superiority?
I enjoy convincing myself I have everyone fooled. I'm owned by all rational people.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#454685 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice of you to help, thank you.
Sure. Whatever. Sua religião é uma burla, idiota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Insults Are Easier 950,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 627,064
Sex 4 min Pedro 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min lisw 179,982
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min ChristineM 14,148
"Bad News: 71% of Women do NOT Reach An Orgasm... 34 min Pedro 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 3,354
More from around the web