Why I’m no longer a Christian

“FAITH IN MANKIND”

Since: Mar 13

AT PEACE WITH NATURE

#455184 Mar 27, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>I am threatened by knowledge! It's not good for my childish suoerstition.
Please notice how I'm here all day, chiding people for posting. I am very confused!
Time to wash my beaver. Smells rotten, like my two brain cells!
The Green Beaver Company makes a wonderful lavender and rosemary soap that should make it smell better.

http://www.greenbeaver.com/catalogsearch/resu...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#455185 Mar 27, 2013
Dissecting the Gish Gallop

Watch as the claim does not fit the evidence.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
6.The betrayal money will be used to purchase a potter's field (Zechariah 11:13).
Zechariah 11:13
"Then the LORD said to me,“Throw it to the potter”—the lordly price at which I was priced by them. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD, to the potter"

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#455186 Mar 27, 2013
A topix moment of context:

Zechariah 11:14 (the following verse)

"Then I broke my second staff Union, annulling the brotherhood between Judah and Israel."
duststorm

League City, TX

#455187 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing .. if either of those were present my doctor would be rather shocked, so would everyone who knows me, especially the Adam's apple. However many women have an Adam's apple, genetic ones, so you really just betrayed you don't know many people in real life.
You're a guy, aren't you?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#455188 Mar 27, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You're a guy, aren't you?
Nope.
Huh

Franklin, NC

#455189 Mar 27, 2013
A physicist can tell when a physicist is talking.
A Hebrew scholar can tell when a Hebrew scholar is talking.
A man can tell when a man is talking.
A Christian can tell if a Christian is talking.

You people ain't any of these things.

And NEVER were.

Any one can tell that.

Since: Jul 08

Westland, MI

#455190 Mar 27, 2013
And anyone can tell when a Christian is lying cuz his lips are moving.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#455192 Mar 27, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like self-righteous hatred to you, but but it is really a warning to a fellow human being, lest he wind up in hellfire also.
It an empty threat, designed to frighten young children and undereducated, superstitious adults (it sure worked on you). It is a perfect example of christian hatred.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#455193 Mar 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me....*sighs*.....you are correct.
Darn it!!
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. It's just one of those things that makes you slap yourself in the forehead and say, "Doink!"

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455194 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
And anyone can tell when a Christian is lying cuz his lips are moving.
So, you're a Christian?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#455195 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a Christian?
You don't need my permission to pretend anything you please, child.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#455196 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a Christian?
LOL

That was mean!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455197 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That was mean!
Why? I'm just trying to understand the person who calls me a child when he's the same age and has nothing but silly repetition and lies to contribute. Hi <smiles>

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455198 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need my permission to pretend anything you please, child.
Who's pretending? You are right about one thing, finally, I don't need your permission for anything at all, not that I said I did. By your definition of a Christian I thought my question was valid but of course you don't need to answer it, just lie and say I'm pretending instead. Whatever turns you on dude.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#455199 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I'm just trying to understand the person who calls me a child when he's the same age and has nothing but silly repetition and lies to contribute. Hi <smiles>
Those attributes seem to apply to some atheists and theists alike.

Shall we start the Fundie Definition dialogue again ?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455200 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Those attributes seem to apply to some atheists and theists alike.
Shall we start the Fundie Definition dialogue again ?
Go on then, I'll play ;)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#455201 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That was mean!
You engage ones with simpleton comments........all of the ones on here have nothing of importance to say.........trash talk...no meaning, no intelligence, just simpletons.......FREAKS with no brain...Stupid people as I have observed........May I suggest...GET A LIFE....Go to a bar, diner...anything, anything is better than what you scumbs are doing....Freak Tools..FK Tools....Go back to grade 1 ONE and try to get an education so you can at least say something intelligent, so someone can understand your gibberish.......dumb FREAKS...I hope that you at least piss in the same hole...FREAKS..........

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#455202 Mar 27, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You engage ones with simpleton comments........all of the ones on here have nothing of importance to say.........trash talk...no meaning, no intelligence, just simpletons.......FREAKS with no brain...Stupid people as I have observed........May I suggest...GET A LIFE....Go to a bar, diner...anything, anything is better than what you scumbs are doing....Freak Tools..FK Tools....Go back to grade 1 ONE and try to get an education so you can at least say something intelligent, so someone can understand your gibberish.......dumb FREAKS...I hope that you at least piss in the same hole...FREAKS..........
Ain't you jist special. I git a idea...

how about you start'n it off with some real intelligent say'n...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#455203 Mar 27, 2013
This thread is beyond hope pirate....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#455204 Mar 27, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you are here.

Thanks for the explanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min InsaneTrumpPosse 252
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Doctor Jekyl 71,027
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 658,869
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 6 min Johnny 5,047
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 16 min Doctor Jekyl 156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min The Hangman 974,808
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 283,003
More from around the web