Why I’m no longer a Christian
THIS THREAD IS A JOKE

Arden, NC

#454438 Mar 23, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>That much is obvious. See? Apparently you are actually capable of honesty! I'll check back tomorrow morning. I have no doubt you'll still be here. We'll even leave the light on for ya.
You'll be lurking all day, loser.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454439 Mar 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hardy-har-har! I, being anointed by God to do battle against atheists, and other lost in the wilderness morons, cannot be insulted. Try as you may, it is against all the laws of physics to insult Bro. Clownie. Physically, and mentally stronger than steel, blessed by God with Heavenly knowledge, and wisdom. That gives Clownie unbreakable strength to fight off miniscule, unintelligent, and in reality, out and out stupid morons like yourself. I have faith in God, the maker of everything, even chumps like you which proves God has a sense of humor. You brainless dip-sticks strengthen my faith, and my resolve. Now, get off your god's computer before he comes home and sticks you with his pitchfork.
ya hear me
If you're really doing battle against atheists, you should be using things they invented. Get off the computer, Clownie. Write on paper and send it by carrier pigeon. Oh wait! Paper was invented by an atheist too. Guess you'll have to go back and forth by horseback rides.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454440 Mar 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.
Also *grumble*
Sorry about that.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454441 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>If you're really doing battle against atheists, you should be using things they invented. Get off the computer, Clownie. Write on paper and send it by carrier pigeon. Oh wait! Paper was invented by an atheist too. Guess you'll have to go back and forth by horseback rides.
I've missed you :)

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454442 Mar 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mac,
I read it to both of them.
She brings with her a new meaning for life.
And she has an impressive comic book collection
Comic book collection? Wow. You really are a proud new dad! I'd love to see the smile on your face as you look at her.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454443 Mar 23, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've missed you :)
I've been having a real life experience by staying off topix for a while. I'm going to continue to stay off a good deal. My grandchildren have lots of stuff going on this time of year. I've taken several short trips with friends over the last month. Then .... flu hit.

Mac says to me,'Who goes on a camping trip with hot rollers'. Evidently in all his years he hasn't learned a darned thing about women! Haha.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#454444 Mar 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not the right kind?
They shouldn't allow mental institutions to have interactive group therapy classes on equipment having worldwide internet access. It's counterproductive...as you can see.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454445 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I've been having a real life experience by staying off topix for a while. I'm going to continue to stay off a good deal. My grandchildren have lots of stuff going on this time of year. I've taken several short trips with friends over the last month. Then .... flu hit.
Mac says to me,'Who goes on a camping trip with hot rollers'. Evidently in all his years he hasn't learned a darned thing about women! Haha.
LOL... how were the camping trips? Other than the flu? We have it going around since the flood...awful.
Mac is lucky you like camping and just take hot rollers. My idea of camping is a motel instead of a hotel but I do take my boys fishing and stuff, you know, because they're boys... I don't blame you for staying off topix but I think I may be hooked.... it'll pass.
<3

Location hidden

#454446 Mar 23, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrotre a gospel?
I did, but the second council rejected it as "heresy". I guess they didn't like the part about how the truth migrated ta southern America(they said there was no such place). Can ya imagine?

Location hidden

#454447 Mar 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's a forgery in my name. LOL
I try to spread a lot of 'good news' though.
Can't sleep well. On and off.
I was up all last night talking to an angel. LOL
Oh no!

Ther not start'n that stuff again is they?

Location hidden

#454448 Mar 23, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Almost 7 billion people in this world. 3/4 of which are probably awake at any given time. The internet is on ALL the time...
AND NO ONE VISITED WHILE I WAS AWAY!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe ya need ta use mouthwash.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454450 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I did, but the second council rejected it as "heresy". I guess they didn't like the part about how the truth migrated ta southern America(they said there was no such place). Can ya imagine?
You mean.... I was born nowhere???

Location hidden

#454451 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>If you're really doing battle against atheists, you should be using things they invented. Get off the computer, Clownie. Write on paper and send it by carrier pigeon. Oh wait! Paper was invented by an atheist too. Guess you'll have to go back and forth by horseback rides.
Horses was domesticated bu atheists too.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#454452 Mar 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to your beliefs ... you have fallen for the biggest con job in the history of mankind....
You're projecting, fool

Columbus, OH

#454453 Mar 23, 2013
Ex-Christians are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your stupidity.
Angry Christians rant.

Columbus, OH

#454454 Mar 23, 2013
Ex-Christians are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
Every post you make helps me to understand why there is a Hell.
Gee, dummy, you could've just asked. I'd have told you why some of the silliest Christians believe there's a hell.

Location hidden

#454455 Mar 23, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean.... I was born nowhere???
'pears that way Lupy. Yer jist one o' them "figments" ya know? Bit don't feel too bad, coz Lord Pacal don't exist neither... well, at least ta the "universalists".
I jist can't imagine who could'a built all them real marvelous places that the "heathen" spaniards pillaged if that was true.
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#454456 Mar 23, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Except you and no one else has ever been able to prove its existence. In fact, it has demonstrably been proven to be a man-made concept. You are simply a coward projecting your own infantile fears onto rational people. It must really suck to remain mentally a child for life. Of course you'll answer that there is a hell and fire away with all manner of childish ad hominem, yet you still won't provide one shred of evidence to back your assertions.
*yawn*
Your death will provide the proof. While we're partying, you'll be burning, and it will all be justified once your life has been judged and condemned by the God you've shunned and denied.
I don't share the burden you have of NEEDING to prove Hell exists. Your behavior and corrupt life proves there is a Hell although I never needed any proof.

BTW, I'm not pop quiz. I'm one of the dozens that have been shown this forum and how it is full of hateful atheists.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454457 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> 'pears that way Lupy. Yer jist one o' them "figments" ya know? Bit don't feel too bad, coz Lord Pacal don't exist neither... well, at least ta the "universalists".
I jist can't imagine who could'a built all them real marvelous places that the "heathen" spaniards pillaged if that was true.
LMAO! Awesome pirate,,, what's with all the Spanish stuff anyway? The PORTUGUESE took over Brazil, that's why it's the only country in Sth America that does not speak Spanish but Portuguese! But what would I know I'm a flippin' figment and whatnot!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454458 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> 'pears that way Lupy. Yer jist one o' them "figments" ya know? Bit don't feel too bad, coz Lord Pacal don't exist neither... well, at least ta the "universalists".
Very advanced people who don't exist built them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 55,715
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 649,690
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 6 min Denise 32
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 31 min _Susan_ 67
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,921
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr pearlofagirl 13
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr andet1987 2,282
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 14 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web