Why I’m no longer a Christian

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#454366 Mar 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So you think you can change God's plan with prayer? Hahaha. Now that's funny.
Prayer isn't supposed to change God. It's supposed to change YOU. Too bad it hasn't worked out for you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we FINALLY agree on something!
"when you pray, pray after this manner...Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done...." Jesus
Like the lady said: "Prayer isn't supposed to change God. It's supposed to change YOU. Too bad it hasn't worked out for you."

It hasn't worked out for you one fuckin bit.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#454367 Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Christians are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
In your misery as an atheist, show me the misery about a cat lover in misery. Until you do, you can go f888 yourself, you lover of wickedness.
Thank you for sharing, Christian.

#454368 Mar 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I remember just a couple of years ago when my granddaughter wanted to do my hair. Oh, my. We even took pictures. It's a grand experience and knowing that you love and are loved by a child is the greatest gift you can have.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Thats exactly how God feels...
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Now the arrogant clown claims to know how his "god" feels! Aaasssuuup says he knows his "god's" mind!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> why do you mock him & his children/us christians
Because you give us so many reasons to!!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454370 Mar 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I remember just a couple of years ago when my granddaughter wanted to do my hair. Oh, my. We even took pictures. It's a grand experience and knowing that you love and are loved by a child is the greatest gift you can have.
<quoted text>
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Now the arrogant clown claims to know how his "god" feels! Aaasssuuup says he knows his "god's" mind!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
<quoted text>
Because you give us so many reasons to!!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
The daily meltdown...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#454373 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep working yourself into Hell. You angry Idiot.
Thanks again for sharing, Christian.

#454374 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he was Who the heck are you criticizing God? God is God ... the maker of ALL. Jesus and God are one... you just don't understand the holy word of GOD....
Your god is a fraud, your jesus is a stolen myth, and I've read that self-contradictory book of lies called the buybull; I understand it far better than you ever will.
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#454375 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for sharing, Christian.
Thanks for not refuting, liar.
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#454378 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing, Christian.
Thanks for revealing your insecurity, angry ex-Christian.

#454379 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I love seeing you wallow in your misery as an anti-Christian. It proves my Christianity is effective, powerful, and valuable.
You are helpless and insignificant as an unbeliever. Keep proving it by your further posting of anger and hatred.
I'm so glad that porter is sharing with us the uselessness of atheism.
Keep on lying to yourself, porter.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454380 Mar 22, 2013
No one has showed up in WEEKS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#454381 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
The daily meltdown...
Kaitlin should consider suicide. I'd like to watch.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454382 Mar 22, 2013
Months?
Anyone?

Bwahahahahaha!
I just shit myself laughing!
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#454383 Mar 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So you think you can change God's plan with prayer? Hahaha. Now that's funny.
Prayer isn't supposed to change God. It's supposed to change YOU. Too bad it hasn't worked out for you.
<quoted text>
Like the lady said: "Prayer isn't supposed to change God. It's supposed to change YOU. Too bad it hasn't worked out for you."
It hasn't worked out for you one fuckin bit.
Another angry anti-Christian revealing its anger and rage. When does your happiness ever take effect?

#454384 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us your rage and anger, you pathetic anti-Christian.
Did you ever get that rifle you prayed for, porter? Or is the ATF onto you?
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454385 Mar 22, 2013
You are a joke.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454386 Mar 22, 2013
Tell us you are so lonely that you had to fake having a baby.
Tell us that you are so lonely that you had to fake a story about being attacked.
Tell us that you are so lonely that you faked your own or others deaths.
Tell us that you are so lonely that you hang out here night after night.
Tell us that you are so lonely that you pretend to bee a college professor.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454387 Mar 22, 2013
Tell us that you are so lonely that you have to faker being a sniper.
Tell us that you are so lonely that you have to fake being an unpublished writer.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454388 Mar 22, 2013
I'd believe you then.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454389 Mar 22, 2013
Tell us that you are so lonely that you have to fake being a Hebrew scholar.
babysan

Mooresboro, NC

#454390 Mar 22, 2013
Tell us that you were so lonely that you started this lame ass thread out of boredom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 7 min MUQ2 833
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min MUQ2 40,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Truth 6,338
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Epiphany2 612,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min lightbeamrider 863,686
9/11&bin 56 min REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 1,903
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 272,398
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web