Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#454927 Mar 25, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Is that babysan?
Yes. babysan aka Gut Stomper aka two brain cells aka hateful stalking Christian who thinks you and I are the same person. Then again, it also thinks I'm Anti-Christ and Chess Jurist. What you said about a thief.....yes.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454928 Mar 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>Surviving. Hope all is well. Nice PP. I suppose I should elaborate on that since someone will go flying with it. Pink Panther.
Thanks.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454929 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, you just stated what all abusive men say.
umm, aren't ALL men considered "abusive" by A-sexual/frigid type women?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454930 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you think that asexuals can not be physically aroused? That they are frigid???

That might be true of some or maybe even most but not all of them.

Different sites list different categories of asexuality but this is condensed and maybe easier for you to understand. This is no longer use but it will at least give you a little understanding of your err in assumptions. When I first met someone that was asexual I didn't understand correctly either...I did my research though.

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php...

ABCD types

Two common cross-classifications within the spectrum of asexuality are based on romantic attraction (some asexuals desire romance with one or more genders, and some don't) and sex drive (some asexuals experience sexual arousal, but without the desire to express it with another person). One way of classifying asexuals is to sort them into the following four basic types:

Type A asexuals, who experience sex drive, but no attraction;

Type B asexuals, who experience romantic or other forms of attraction but do not have sex drives;

Type C asexuals, who experience sex drive and romantic or other forms of attraction, but do not see them as linked;

Type D asexuals, who experience neither.

This classification system was retired, because not all asexual people felt comfortable putting themselves in one of the four categories. However, some still find it useful to reference the concepts of the A, B, C, & D categories at times.

Without the existence of the ABCD classification pointing out obvious differences, it can become easy to lose sight of the great diversity of that asexual people experience. In particular, it can become easy to assume incorrectly that everyone is type D.

As you can see asexual does not necessarily equal frigid.
Huh

Greer, SC

#454931 Mar 25, 2013
Huhyeshuh wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, blow it out your ass, Sandusky lover.
This is you. Giving it to yourself.

Bwahahahahaha!
Huh

Greer, SC

#454932 Mar 25, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. babysan aka Gut Stomper aka two brain cells aka hateful stalking Christian who thinks you and I are the same person. Then again, it also thinks I'm Anti-Christ and Chess Jurist. What you said about a thief.....yes.
This is you kissing your own ass.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#454933 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Women can be abusive as well, gender plays no role in if a person is abusive or not, but it does define the language an abuser uses.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#454934 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you think that asexuals can not be physically aroused? That they are frigid???
That might be true of some or maybe even most but not all of them.
Different sites list different categories of asexuality but this is condensed and maybe easier for you to understand. This is no longer use but it will at least give you a little understanding of your err in assumptions. When I first met someone that was asexual I didn't understand correctly either...I did my research though.
http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php...
ABCD types
Two common cross-classifications within the spectrum of asexuality are based on romantic attraction (some asexuals desire romance with one or more genders, and some don't) and sex drive (some asexuals experience sexual arousal, but without the desire to express it with another person). One way of classifying asexuals is to sort them into the following four basic types:
Type A asexuals, who experience sex drive, but no attraction;
Type B asexuals, who experience romantic or other forms of attraction but do not have sex drives;
Type C asexuals, who experience sex drive and romantic or other forms of attraction, but do not see them as linked;
Type D asexuals, who experience neither.
This classification system was retired, because not all asexual people felt comfortable putting themselves in one of the four categories. However, some still find it useful to reference the concepts of the A, B, C, & D categories at times.
Without the existence of the ABCD classification pointing out obvious differences, it can become easy to lose sight of the great diversity of that asexual people experience. In particular, it can become easy to assume incorrectly that everyone is type D.
As you can see asexual does not necessarily equal frigid.
umm...thank you for ALL the unsolicited information, Annie, aka amy farrah fowler.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#454936 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Women can be abusive as well, gender plays no role in if a person is abusive or not, but it does define the language an abuser uses.
you seem to know about abuse. from the taking side, the giving or both?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#454937 Mar 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>My older sister thinks you camp at the Marriott. Oh, well.
ROFL.

I have no difficulty believing that!
Huh

Greer, SC

#454938 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm...thank you for ALL the unsolicited information, Annie, aka amy farrah fowler.....
She's a random Google machine.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#454939 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mac - "blessings" is strictly a Judeo/Christian, spiritual term, but feel free to use it as it will always point you towards our Heavenly Father:)
Who told you that, and why did you believe it?

Since: Jul 08

Fenton, MI

#454940 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, you're not gonna get any ass this way. babes want a man who are in control, not effeminates like you're being.
now don't thank me, but just do like i do, dude and stop embarrassing men everywhere:)
You don't need my permission to pretend anything you please, creepy Christian stalker.

Fenton, MI

#454941 Mar 25, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you Chess! I hope all is well in your slice of the world today!! Just trying to inject a bit of positive into the place….. ;O)
All is well, thank you -- except for the spring snow we got this morning.

How are you?

Fenton, MI

#454942 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! umm...the Gospels of MATT, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN were like written by....umm....well...MATT MARK LUKE AND JOHN!
don't really know how to break it down much simpler for you....
Incorrect.

And G is correct -- they were all published anonymous.

Deal with it, creepy Christian stalker.

Fenton, MI

#454943 Mar 25, 2013
anonymous - anonymously

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#454944 Mar 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
anonymous - anonymously
oh stop taking yourself so seriously, ya femmy lil nerd;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#454945 Mar 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a random Google machine.
LOL!

btw - i hear tell the original 'huh' has a nice lil bubble-butt and she likes it when you talk to her about it;)

Fenton, MI

#454946 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh stop taking yourself so seriously, ya femmy lil nerd;)
You're pretending, creepy Christian stalker.
Huh

Greer, SC

#454947 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
btw - i hear tell the original 'huh' has a nice lil bubble-butt and she likes it when you talk to her about it;)
What about Kait? She's a self-confessed butter butt!
Stick, squeeze, or tub. That's the question....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 min Johnny 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aura Mytha 64,317
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 497
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,259
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve III 654,272
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 973,912
More from around the web