Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454228 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Duststomper, you are. Good call.
I like talking to myself. kissing the computer when babysan comes on!

Making love to myself and thinking about babysan...

*boink*
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454229 Mar 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Someone must really admire you. They are trying to desrerately be seen as you.
the irony meater in my pants just exploded...;0

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454230 Mar 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>This is so bogus. There has been no child born to you, X. You have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, guy.
Well, good day dusty. You're hoping that others haven't got enough of a relationship to have a child and be thrilled about it. That doesn't change the fact that they have a newborn baby they're thrilled to have.

You want everyone to share in your misery and just can't make it happen. Most people don't want or need misery the way you do. You must think that being miserable makes you a better Christian. That's not what your Bible says but then most of what you say isn't what the Bible says anyway.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454231 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Christians finding what they want in the Bible, even when it doesn't say what they think it says.
I think total strangers on the internet should tell us what to think.

especially total strangers in obscure back-water chat-rooms like this one.

makes sense..
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454232 Mar 22, 2013
Any body wander by today mr.X?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454233 Mar 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
God promised Abraham and Sarah a child. He promised them that their progeny would be more than the grains of sand on the seashore. Sure, enough, Sara had baby Isaac when she was in her nineties.
Yet you just said that X was too old to have a child. Wow! You don't even realize what irony you type here, do you?

But remember that the Bible says that a man who was too drunk to recognize his daughters had sex with them. That darned God of yours!
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454234 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many Christians haven't even read either of the Biblical creation narratives. It seems that many have learned from lying preachers instead of reading the material carefully for themselves.
Sheep don't need to be educated, just grow fur for shearing.
spittin' a baby out didn't slow you down at all, did it?

maybe you a dead beat dad. inner city sperm donor.

As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto

And his mama cries
Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
It's another hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454235 Mar 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Well, good day dusty. You're hoping that others haven't got enough of a relationship to have a child and be thrilled about it. That doesn't change the fact that they have a newborn baby they're thrilled to have.
You want everyone to share in your misery and just can't make it happen. Most people don't want or need misery the way you do. You must think that being miserable makes you a better Christian. That's not what your Bible says but then most of what you say isn't what the Bible says anyway.
Thrilled?
Is that why he here still 24/7?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454236 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your racist, homophobic fantasy, Christian.
I think it was more his/her fantasy rather than just being racist.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454237 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Someone is struggling with their sexuality, eh?
<quoted text>
You know that by the explicit manner in which some fundies express their fantasies.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#454238 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thrilled?
Is that why he here still 24/7?
Uh sure, and you're not. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454239 Mar 22, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Citation please.
Or will you continue to do as you normally do....spout some insults, never give any support, and then just smile at your incompleteness?
If you post the citation, we won't have to go through all of that nonsense, huh?
my citation is: a new ager/mystic will site thomas over the authorized/canonized matt, mark, luke or john.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#454240 Mar 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you just said that X was too old to have a child. Wow! You don't even realize what irony you type here, do you?
But remember that the Bible says that a man who was too drunk to recognize his daughters had sex with them. That darned God of yours!
That's your God as well. Grow up.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454241 Mar 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So you think you can change God's plan with prayer? Hahaha. Now that's funny.
Prayer isn't supposed to change God. It's supposed to change YOU. Too bad it hasn't worked out for you.
we FINALLY agree on something!

"when you pray, pray after this manner...Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done...." Jesus

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454242 Mar 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a bogus break. You have never changed a diaper in your life.
Just because the people in your life know not to trust you around a child doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else.

I imagine X will be very disappointed (yeah, right) that you don't think he has a new baby daughter.

I think you're just projecting again for obvious reasons.

Trussville, Alabama

#454243 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think total strangers on the internet should tell us what to think.
especially total strangers in obscure back-water chat-rooms like this one.
makes sense..
You must be addicted to obscurity then. By the way, if you are to apply your logic, you will no doubt chastise the Christians for preaching here. After all, total strangers on the internet should tell us what to think. You should look up cognitive dissonance sometime. Never mind. You wouldn't comprehend it. You are about two brain cells smarter than waaasssuuup. That sure ain't a compliment. Whoop!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#454244 Mar 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Why, I do believe you are jealous of all the attention Jesus Christ is receiving for being the only begotten Son of God, so you felt the need to create a newborn child in your life.
This takes the cake.
You're in a particularly nasty mood today. Did they have an extra service at your church this morning?
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454245 Mar 22, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Uh sure, and you're not. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
i haven't had babysan's baby son, yet...
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454246 Mar 22, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>You must be addicted to obscurity then. By the way, if you are to apply your logic, you will no doubt chastise the Christians for preaching here. After all, total strangers on the internet should tell us what to think. You should look up cognitive dissonance sometime. Never mind. You wouldn't comprehend it. You are about two brain cells smarter than waaasssuuup. That sure ain't a compliment. Whoop!
i just want babysan to bone me deep

Trussville, Alabama

#454247 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your God as well. Grow up.
Having imaginary friends in the clouds is the epitome of maturity. Thanks for setting us straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Anon 738,740
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 542,121
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min JudgeNJury 259,219
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Just Think 227,409
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Johnny 3,057
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min An NFL Fan 118,219
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min waaasssuuup 601,000
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••