“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454121 Mar 22, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
Typos don't bother me so much...I try to catch mine but at times my brain works faster than my fingers and vice versa at other times. What I despise and often scroll by are posts written in text speak...

I don't text often because I refuse to not punctuate or use "u" for "you" and all those other such abbreviations. I love words to much to bastardize them.

JMO

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#454122 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another personality, British Felon Descendant? Figures.
Yeah, that's right, Brazilians are British felon descendants. Drunk again? Or just a liar? Or dumb? Take your pick.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#454123 Mar 22, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
I think it may be deliberate but I'm not sure and based on his knowledge I am inclined to believe what he posts. Nice to see you JL :)
Huh

Winchester, TN

#454125 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If it were the "Wife's Best Friend", there would never be a need to shake hands with it. The problem with the penis is the same as with the vagina. The operating system required to support it is high maintenance.
haha. i can't stop talking about peen!

i luv peen!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454126 Mar 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Typos don't bother me so much...I try to catch mine but at times my brain works faster than my fingers and vice versa at other times. What I despise and often scroll by are posts written in text speak...
I don't text often because I refuse to not punctuate or use "u" for "you" and all those other such abbreviations. I love words to much to bastardize them.
JMO
Ditto on your entire post. I don't text, but if I did I would not write that way when I'm not texting. I guess some people post from their phones which is something else I've never done. The only thing I've ever done with any phone is make or receive calls.

Yes, I would never wish to dumb myself down for any reason. I was in every spelling contest they had when I was in grade-school so words are quite meaningful and significant to me also. I hope I never get too lazy to use words properly and spell them as they were intended.

Thank you AnnieJ, I enjoyed your post.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454127 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If it were the "Wife's Best Friend", there would never be a need to shake hands with it. The problem with the penis is the same as with the vagina. The operating system required to support it is high maintenance.
Haha! I can't stop talking about peen!

I love peen!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454128 Mar 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it may be deliberate but I'm not sure and based on his knowledge I am inclined to believe what he posts. Nice to see you JL :)
Hello dear. Hope this finds you well and happy.

No, I definitely do NOT believe his lack of spelling skills is deliberate. I know few professional people that attempt to purposefully appear unlearned. Another clue is when the same words are always spelled wrong. Simple words. I've seen much on Topix. Some of the worst grammar, spelling, and sentence structure comes from those that allege to have gone to college and even have multiple degrees. To the point that where I attended school, they would have flunked 4th. grade ... indefinitely.

Happy Friday. Or is it Saturday there?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454129 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is mentioned in Genesis?
of course He was! "let US make man in OUR image...". who else do you suppose is US and OUR???

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#454130 Mar 22, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>Hello dear. Hope this finds you well and happy.

No, I definitely do NOT believe his lack of spelling skills is deliberate. I know few professional people that attempt to purposefully appear unlearned. Another clue is when the same words are always spelled wrong. Simple words. I've seen much on Topix. Some of the worst grammar, spelling, and sentence structure comes from those that allege to have gone to college and even have multiple degrees. To the point that where I attended school, they would have flunked 4th. grade ... indefinitely.

Happy Friday. Or is it Saturday there?
It's Saturday :)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454131 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell can follow that second paragraph?
let me break it down for those who have trouble putting on their thinking caps:

PEOPLE don't always agree with other PEOPLE, no matter if they believe in God or not:)
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454132 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
The arrival of the anti christ. The anti christ will be one eyed.The jews will accept the anti christ as their messiah coz the jews didnエt accept the real Messiah, saying that Mary was corrupt and Jesus a liar. So among the followers of the anti christ will be atheist as well jews. christians and moslems who went astray and . The anti christ will be able to put doubt in the minds of the ppl like his daddy Satan the wicked one. All homosexuals will follow him. Coz he will made promises to the ppl who follow him,promises he canエt keep. Be deceived of anything anti christ or not christ like.
The anti-christ will be 'one-eyed'???

I thought that christians didn't believe in Greek mythology.
Oh well, I guess I was wrong.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454133 Mar 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for sharing your mythology!
no problemos!

if you had some noids, you'd throw out yours as a rebuttal to mine so i could piss all over it;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454134 Mar 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
It's the nonsense of a fool.
if you too had some noids.....;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454135 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>He bit the dust?
May he rest in peace.
The Bible says there is indeed a future judgment. And there is no avoiding it.

Jesus is the way, truth, life....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454137 Mar 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Jesus is dead, and he created no such thing.
try telling that to the spirit of Christ in me, who speaks truth that all you can do is insult, but not answer back.

i lllluuuuuuvvvvv humiliating doctrines of devils!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454138 Mar 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You don't think waasssuuup is the underdog? 7 against 1? Gimme some o dat shit you be smokin'.
my kneegrow!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454140 Mar 22, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
If Thomas is such an important poster boy to christianity then >why< don't the christians believe in the Gospel of Thomas?
the 'supposed' gospel of thomas was not written by thomas but by mystics who didn't follow Jesus nor the teachings of the apostles, that's why:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454141 Mar 22, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back to the post in which you responded here, at least two people think you are wrong, which would imply that they, like me - think you are clueless about anything you think you know.
Could the devil be using the net in his burning inferno and going by the name new age turd leader
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#454142 Mar 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my Jesus is Creator of the universe!;)
Are you sure of that?
Because I wager that deep in your subconscious, you might have doubts.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454143 Mar 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's pretend, fool.
But you're proof ignorance and moral bankruptcy are real.
you're proof of satan cuz you're acting just like his self-righteous and proud ol smarmy ass;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 763,323
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min WildWeirdWillie 174,991
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 263,347
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 554,533
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 62
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 28 min real 33,132
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 53 min Mandela 119,177
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE