Comments
428,321 - 428,340 of 441,192 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454104 Mar 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good. Hell, I know college professors who can't spell.
Like G?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454105 Mar 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try, but you're responsible to know the Word and wield the Sword for yourself!
i'll bet ya that just like you don't agree with everyone who doesn't believe in God now, if you began to believe in God, you wouldn't agree with everyone who also believes in God.
this ain't rocket science, hon;)
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell can follow that second paragraph?
There is a second paragraph in all of that??? There is not even a properly constructed sentence!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#454106 Mar 22, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Xette and Xling are both healthy and doing well.
She was born at just under 8 pounds, about 20 inches tall, has her mother's beautiful face, and she's the boss.
Most importantly of all, she is the first generation from both families to be born without sin.
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

congrats!!!!!!!!

:-)

parenthood..........

the toughest job you will ever love!
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454107 Mar 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a gay baby hasn't really cut into your Topix time, has it. My son in law has a straight baby, i guess. They seen to take a WHOLE lot of time.
To anyone contemplating leaving Christianity for reality, this is the pathos that you will leave behind. It does a mind and body good to abandon a ridiculous concept that engenders as much hate as Christians display every day right here in Topixville. Thank you for your help, babysan. Thank you for stabbing imaginary Jesus in the back.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#454108 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that no one gives a s hit about any of your opinions about your beliefs or lack thereof? I know I don't because you and new age are liars/lies
If you go back to the post in which you responded here, at least two people think you are wrong, which would imply that they, like me - think you are clueless about anything you think you know.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454109 Mar 22, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Like G?
You've made you fair share of grammatical and spelling errors in these forums. Couple that with your religious insanity and your unbridled hubris, and you have zero platform on which to stand. "Cleaning up Christianity"? Bwahahahahahaha. You need an EPA crew to clean that cesspool and your ridiculous lies about the origins of your religion are no place to start.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454110 Mar 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Another personality, British Felon Descendant? Figures.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454111 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Saves
Worst goalie the NHL ever had. The puck always went right through his hands.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454112 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO X get on that HOT Grits stand boy! baby wants a toy...
Reported to the FBI for pedophilial tendencies.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454113 Mar 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.
5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus.
8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.
9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.
Oh, Guy Stomper, give it a rest. Your Christ is as imaginary as your Phillip Marlowe skills.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454114 Mar 22, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also heard "Shaking hands with the wife's best friend".
If it were the "Wife's Best Friend", there would never be a need to shake hands with it. The problem with the penis is the same as with the vagina. The operating system required to support it is high maintenance.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#454115 Mar 22, 2013
And I suck, too.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#454116 Mar 22, 2013
I wish that i truly was babysan.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#454117 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Reported to the FBI for pedophilial tendencies.
And i got a boner just typing that!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454118 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You've made you fair share of grammatical and spelling errors in these forums.
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454119 Mar 22, 2013
babysan, i love you. please love me back

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#454120 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Saves
If Jesus saves, why is he always broke?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454121 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
Typos don't bother me so much...I try to catch mine but at times my brain works faster than my fingers and vice versa at other times. What I despise and often scroll by are posts written in text speak...

I don't text often because I refuse to not punctuate or use "u" for "you" and all those other such abbreviations. I love words to much to bastardize them.

JMO

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#454122 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another personality, British Felon Descendant? Figures.
Yeah, that's right, Brazilians are British felon descendants. Drunk again? Or just a liar? Or dumb? Take your pick.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#454123 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it may be deliberate but I'm not sure and based on his knowledge I am inclined to believe what he posts. Nice to see you JL :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Ratloder 118,009
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min MUQ1 258,090
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 17 min Anonymous 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 733,240
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 23 min yon 2,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Seraphima 600,020
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min truth 539,236
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min macumazahn 226,394
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••