Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454111 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Saves
Worst goalie the NHL ever had. The puck always went right through his hands.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454112 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO X get on that HOT Grits stand boy! baby wants a toy...
Reported to the FBI for pedophilial tendencies.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454113 Mar 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.
5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus.
8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.
9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.
Oh, Guy Stomper, give it a rest. Your Christ is as imaginary as your Phillip Marlowe skills.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#454114 Mar 22, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also heard "Shaking hands with the wife's best friend".
If it were the "Wife's Best Friend", there would never be a need to shake hands with it. The problem with the penis is the same as with the vagina. The operating system required to support it is high maintenance.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#454115 Mar 22, 2013
And I suck, too.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#454116 Mar 22, 2013
I wish that i truly was babysan.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#454117 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Reported to the FBI for pedophilial tendencies.
And i got a boner just typing that!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#454118 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You've made you fair share of grammatical and spelling errors in these forums.
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454119 Mar 22, 2013
babysan, i love you. please love me back

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#454120 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Saves
If Jesus saves, why is he always broke?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454121 Mar 22, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I know how to spell. Typos are one thing but repeated misspelling of first grade words is another. Especially for those that not only allege to have degrees, but are professors. Hardy, har, har.
Typos don't bother me so much...I try to catch mine but at times my brain works faster than my fingers and vice versa at other times. What I despise and often scroll by are posts written in text speak...

I don't text often because I refuse to not punctuate or use "u" for "you" and all those other such abbreviations. I love words to much to bastardize them.

JMO

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454122 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Another personality, British Felon Descendant? Figures.
Yeah, that's right, Brazilians are British felon descendants. Drunk again? Or just a liar? Or dumb? Take your pick.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454123 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it may be deliberate but I'm not sure and based on his knowledge I am inclined to believe what he posts. Nice to see you JL :)
Huh

Winchester, TN

#454125 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If it were the "Wife's Best Friend", there would never be a need to shake hands with it. The problem with the penis is the same as with the vagina. The operating system required to support it is high maintenance.
haha. i can't stop talking about peen!

i luv peen!

Topix Badlands

#454126 Mar 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Typos don't bother me so much...I try to catch mine but at times my brain works faster than my fingers and vice versa at other times. What I despise and often scroll by are posts written in text speak...
I don't text often because I refuse to not punctuate or use "u" for "you" and all those other such abbreviations. I love words to much to bastardize them.
JMO
Ditto on your entire post. I don't text, but if I did I would not write that way when I'm not texting. I guess some people post from their phones which is something else I've never done. The only thing I've ever done with any phone is make or receive calls.

Yes, I would never wish to dumb myself down for any reason. I was in every spelling contest they had when I was in grade-school so words are quite meaningful and significant to me also. I hope I never get too lazy to use words properly and spell them as they were intended.

Thank you AnnieJ, I enjoyed your post.
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#454127 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If it were the "Wife's Best Friend", there would never be a need to shake hands with it. The problem with the penis is the same as with the vagina. The operating system required to support it is high maintenance.
Haha! I can't stop talking about peen!

I love peen!

Topix Badlands

#454128 Mar 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it may be deliberate but I'm not sure and based on his knowledge I am inclined to believe what he posts. Nice to see you JL :)
Hello dear. Hope this finds you well and happy.

No, I definitely do NOT believe his lack of spelling skills is deliberate. I know few professional people that attempt to purposefully appear unlearned. Another clue is when the same words are always spelled wrong. Simple words. I've seen much on Topix. Some of the worst grammar, spelling, and sentence structure comes from those that allege to have gone to college and even have multiple degrees. To the point that where I attended school, they would have flunked 4th. grade ... indefinitely.

Happy Friday. Or is it Saturday there?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454129 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is mentioned in Genesis?
of course He was! "let US make man in OUR image...". who else do you suppose is US and OUR???

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#454130 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>Hello dear. Hope this finds you well and happy.

No, I definitely do NOT believe his lack of spelling skills is deliberate. I know few professional people that attempt to purposefully appear unlearned. Another clue is when the same words are always spelled wrong. Simple words. I've seen much on Topix. Some of the worst grammar, spelling, and sentence structure comes from those that allege to have gone to college and even have multiple degrees. To the point that where I attended school, they would have flunked 4th. grade ... indefinitely.

Happy Friday. Or is it Saturday there?
It's Saturday :)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#454131 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell can follow that second paragraph?
let me break it down for those who have trouble putting on their thinking caps:

PEOPLE don't always agree with other PEOPLE, no matter if they believe in God or not:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hukt on Fonix 877,187
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min too lazy to log in 272,821
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Gary Coaldigger 7,871
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min phooey 603,084
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 20 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 421
White Lives MATTER 28 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 150
The Christian Atheist debate 35 min too lazy to log in 3,773
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Soon Armagedon Day 613,065
More from around the web