Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454301 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>That's some cuckoo stuff right there!
I was talking bout you

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#454302 Mar 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>By sheer synchronicity, I swear, this crossed my path today, and I thought of you, Xette and Xling. It's part of the Navajo Blessingway for birth:
"'e ne ya - a beautiful one came into my hands, a beautiful one came into my hands,'a 'a 'a."
Now I am long life, now happiness as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Before me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Behind me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Below me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Above me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Around me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
My speech is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
My surroundings are blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
A beautiful one came into my hands.
Thanks Mac,

I read it to both of them.

She brings with her a new meaning for life.

And she has an impressive comic book collection

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#454303 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That is Duststomper. He is a wonderful little twit, indicting Christianity with each post. It doesn't need the help to die, but it is still amazing to watch.
LOL@ duststomper.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454304 Mar 22, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't a "Christian". Stop lying.
Matthew 5:11-12

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Thanks new age for the help

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454305 Mar 22, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong
Liam is correct
you and liam are wrong

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#454306 Mar 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>By sheer synchronicity, I swear, this crossed my path today, and I thought of you, Xette and Xling. It's part of the Navajo Blessingway for birth:
"'e ne ya - a beautiful one came into my hands, a beautiful one came into my hands,'a 'a 'a."
Now I am long life, now happiness as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Before me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Behind me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Below me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Above me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
Around me it is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
My speech is blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
My surroundings are blessed as a beautiful one came into my hands.
A beautiful one came into my hands.
Nice Mac
Gut Stomper

Franklin, NC

#454307 Mar 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@ duststomper.
LOL@ the X sockpuppet.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454308 Mar 22, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what?
I do respect one's belief.
However, concrete evidence outweighs a belief any old time.
Perhaps that's why believers, and I use that word very loosely, are contested upon.
If >ONLY< there was evidence on what you've stated, then maybe the non-believers of a belief system would give it a second thought.
YO high dream! I do have proof God exists! God allows his children to spread His truth, knowledge, and wisdom to you lost in the wilderness atheists! X christians! or what ever . Therefore, He didn't take away my internet access, allowing Bro. Clownie to keep posting. Now, have yourself a nice night in the land of the lost chasing your shadow ... ya hear!?

Bro. Clownie on a mission to help the lost souls of topix see the light...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#454309 Mar 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly get packed into my intestines?
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat me, beyotch.
How late did you stay up last night thinking up *that* response?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#454310 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you and liam are wrong
Anyone who poses as a clown is a freakshow of nature.........have you no pride??.You scumb of the earth......Life is serious.......you obviously are too stupid to even realize that life is unfolding in an unremarkable way......laugh???...There is nothing to laugh about when 200,000 people are killed each day..........You will have YOUR turn at tribulation and I,I,I,I will be laughing at you...Looser. Circumstances befall us all..........Death conquers us all.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#454311 Mar 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@ the X sockpuppet.
You really do have mental problems don't you.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454312 Mar 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Really? In 2013 you still think demons are real? And you're an adult? And you have no idea about the history of your religion or your Bible? You should feel nothing but shame to have been so thoroughly duped. Care to buy a bridge?
Yeah, you're right about one thing, your posts are definitely "mindless drivel

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#454313 Mar 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
...all the while you disregarding half of what he taught.
You are not one to talk.
<quoted text>
"You're gay!"
"I'm large down there!"
"My balls are like big hairy coconuts!"
"Your (sic) dumb!"
"YO BOO!!"
Gee, what wit, knowledge and intelligence.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> YO BOO! In other words, your balls never dropped and you compensate by being an angry little witch.
Here's a little sumpthin' sumpthin' for you to keep in the back of that dark and microscopic vacuum you call your mind: female humans do not possess testicles.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I know your type of feminine, passive/aggressive, non-hacking drains of society.
I obviously remind you of your ex-wife. How much did she take you for in the diviorce?
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Let real men fight your battles while you spew sht and abuse your first amendment right so you can try to belittle someone like Bro. Clownie.
Referring to yourself in the third person now, are you? Or did you forget to change socks?

Evidently *your* abuse of the First Amendment is just fine with you and your fellow christurds. As for who fights my battles, I prefer to do that myself.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Keep it up,
I plan to.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> make mamma proud of her little BOO.
YO
Mom and Dad are both quite proud of me. Thanks for your concern.

Bonehead. Go back to playing with those two raisins you have hanging in your turkey-neck scrotum.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#454314 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Saves
Jesus blows.
Gut Stomper

Franklin, NC

#454315 Mar 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You really do have mental problems don't you.
LOL@ the hell yeah.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454316 Mar 22, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who poses as a clown is a freakshow of nature.........have you no pride??.You scumb of the earth......Life is serious.......you obviously are too stupid to even realize that life is unfolding in an unremarkable way......laugh???...There is nothing to laugh about when 200,000 people are killed each day..........You will have YOUR turn at tribulation and I,I,I,I will be laughing at you...Looser. Circumstances befall us all..........Death conquers us all.
Hey, messanger, by you sayingus all, I'm assuming you're talking about your minority pack of Godless heathens. A mere minority in the world's population of billions. Hmmm! tell Bro. Clownie... have you atheists found a cure for world hunger, cancer, or aids. or senseless murders? Dammit, where is your religion of science hiding at? Where are all your problem solving scientist? Get out there and shake the bushes. Get those brains in lab apparel that common sense forgot to working some overtime. While you're at it, quit running your know-nothing mouth and get off your fat, lazy @ss and get with the program. Come on Mr. Cure-All, times a wasting!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#454317 Mar 22, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is mentioned in Genesis?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
of course He was!
Liar. He isn't mentioned anywhere in Genesis.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> "let US make man in OUR image...". who else do you suppose is US and OUR???
Self-proclaimed kings and tribal leaders always referred to themselves in the first person plural.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#454321 Mar 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Jesus is dead, and he created no such thing.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
try telling that to the spirit of Christ in me,
Clean the wax out of your ears: "Incorrect. Jesus is dead, and he created no such thing."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> who speaks truth that all you can do is insult, but not answer back.
i lllluuuuuuvvvvv humiliating doctrines of devils!:)
Says the asswipe who has never directly answered one question from any non-christian.

Thanks for sharing your delusions.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#454322 Mar 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is mentioned in Genesis?
<quoted text>
Liar. He isn't mentioned anywhere in Genesis.
<quoted text>
Self-proclaimed kings and tribal leaders always referred to themselves in the first person plural.
Yes he was Who the heck are you criticizing God? God is God ... the maker of ALL. Jesus and God are one... you just don't understand the holy word of GOD....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#454324 Mar 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, messanger, by you sayingus all, I'm assuming you're talking about your minority pack of Godless heathens. A mere minority in the world's population of billions. Hmmm! tell Bro. Clownie... have you atheists found a cure for world hunger, cancer, or aids. or senseless murders? Dammit, where is your religion of science hiding at? Where are all your problem solving scientist? Get out there and shake the bushes. Get those brains in lab apparel that common sense forgot to working some overtime. While you're at it, quit running your know-nothing mouth and get off your fat, lazy @ss and get with the program. Come on Mr. Cure-All, times a wasting!
As I thought...YOU ARE STUPID..........Please try this.......In a silent room......call, ask for the presence of SATAN..........Plead, beg for him to appear..........then come back here and talk to me..........Idiots are bred from idiots..........your parents are idiots, grandparents are idiots too.........all of you folk....NOW..go plead for SATAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 678,784
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Voyeur 184,825
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min fingers mcgurke 2,285
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Aerobatty 118,796
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 33,213
"....I don't want to call them 'monsters'...bec... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr curtjester1 46,209
More from around the web