“We AreTheGranddaugh ters Of The”

Since: May 10

WitchesYou Were Unable To Burn

#453102 Mar 16, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I just repeat what she says.
If you're going to throw shit, smeg head, you're gonna get hit. You never fail to show a lack of imagination on your part.

Feel free to rip off this post, too, and change the names, and then send it back to me once you've learned how to wipe your own ass.
Gut Stomper

White City, OR

#453104 Mar 16, 2013
Jesus says I can throw shit without anyone throwing it back at me! If they do, they'r bigiots and antichrists!! I'm a victim, poor me!
Gut Stomper

White City, OR

#453107 Mar 16, 2013
Jesus loves me cause i'm the stupidest troll in topix!!!!!
Gut Stomper

White City, OR

#453108 Mar 16, 2013
I'm the victim here! i shit in peoples faces, and when they throw it back they make ME the victim!! they're not allowed to throw it back at me, GOD DAMN THEM!! JESUS IS GOD!!!!! I'M A VICTIM!!! YOU HAVE TO LOVE AND FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!!!!
duststorm

League City, TX

#453109 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use the example that you just provided. Note that this is not Christian scripture, this is Hebrew scripture, as you noted. The Christian OT removed the "satan" reference from the passage.
You are surely familiar with the story of Balaam, eh?
Now watch very carefully
"...the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as >an adversary< against him..."
http://biblelexicon.org/numbers/22-22.htm
Notice that this is not some evil force misleading Balaam into going against the will of YHWH. It was an angel >OF< YHWH trying to stop him from doing the wrong thing.
It is entirely possible that you are not at all familiar with the history of this character, Satan, since you have learned from dishonest Christian sources.
Fear not, for I am here to help.
I wrote this a few years back for good folks just like you who have been misled by lying Christians. PLEASE check the facts. I called it:
Much Ado About Satan
http://xcntrik.wordpress.com/much-ado-about-s...
The angel of the Lord who stopped Balaam was Jesus, according to scholars.
duststorm

League City, TX

#453110 Mar 16, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity you continually post and yet claim to be educated. lol
Wrong. The Bible states no such thing.
Matt. 10:22 And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved.
He that endureth to the end shall be saved - He who holds fast faith and a good conscience to the end, till the punishment threatened against this wicked people be poured out, he shall be saved, preserved from the destruction that shall fall upon the workers of iniquity. This verse is commonly understood to refer to the destruction of Jerusalem. It is also true that they who do not hold fast faith and a good conscience till death have no room to hope for an admission into the kingdom of God.- Clarke's Commentary
Hitler most certainly did not endure in any Christian faith until the end.
Jesus never said, "Hold fast to faith and a good conscience to the end in order to maintain your salvation." Apparently you rely on Clark's Commentary rather than what Jesus actually taught.
babysan

United States

#453111 Mar 16, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
*weekend dork advisory*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#453112 Mar 16, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>The angel of the Lord who stopped Balaam was Jesus, according to scholars.
LOL @ Christian liars

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#453113 Mar 16, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never said, "Hold fast to faith and a good conscience to the end in order to maintain your salvation." Apparently you rely on Clark's Commentary rather than what Jesus actually taught.
LOL @ Christian hypocrisy.

As we have repeatedly shown here, including your last post, you do the exact same thing.
Huh

Kodak, TN

#453114 Mar 16, 2013
I'm the victim here! i shit in peoples faces, and when they throw it back they make ME the victim!! they're not allowed to throw it back at me, GOD DAMN THEM!! JESUS IS GOD!!!!! I'M A VICTIM!!! YOU HAVE TO LOVE AND FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#453115 Mar 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Enduring Word is one of the most egregious examples of stilted apologists. The entire website is a fiscal scam. It's disgusting.
The piece borrowed from was written by David Guzik. From the website: "David [Guzik] has no formal Bible College or seminary training, but does have a Bachelors of Arts degree...."

Whadda hoot.
Huh

Kodak, TN

#453116 Mar 16, 2013
If you're going to throw shit, smeg head, you're gonna get hit. You never fail to show a lack of imagination on your part.
Feel free to rip off this post, too, and change the names, and then send it back to me once you've learned how to wipe your own ass.
Huh

Kodak, TN

#453117 Mar 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You we'd go back school more, illiterate twit.
Oh God, I was smoking crack when I wrote that!
Gut Stomper

Kodak, TN

#453118 Mar 16, 2013
Was it your brother's crack?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#453119 Mar 16, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>The angel of the Lord who stopped Balaam was Jesus, according to scholars.
Misuse of the word "scholar"

You are a still a moron, Dusty.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#453120 Mar 16, 2013
What is the difference between Clown College and Bible College ?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#453121 Mar 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What is the difference between Clown College and Bible College ?
The costumes an makeup.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#453122 Mar 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>They can't even find another Christian to exactly verify their conclusions.
Heck, according to most fundies, the guy in the next pew's probably a heretic.
Gut Stomper

White City, OR

#453123 Mar 16, 2013
Help! I've lost my mind!! The rats have been ejaculating in my mouth, and I don't even know who I'm posting to or even who I am!! All I know is that I'M THE VICTIM!!! JESUS WANTS ME TO HATE, AND YOU PEOPLE HATE ME FOR IT!!! WAAAHHH!!! YOU'RE ALL PERSECUTING MEEEEEEE!!!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#453124 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Christian liars
A religious talking ass.

That's a redundancy, if you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,143
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min lovewithin 39,629
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 268,979
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 574,226
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 14 min NWmoon 221,745
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 28 min PAUL HATE SPIRIT 952
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 47 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,635
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 608,229
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 16 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web