Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity you continually post and yet claim to be educated. lol
Wrong. The Bible states no such thing.
Matt. 10:22 And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved.
He that endureth to the end shall be saved - He who holds fast faith and a good conscience to the end, till the punishment threatened against this wicked people be poured out, he shall be saved, preserved from the destruction that shall fall upon the workers of iniquity. This verse is commonly understood to refer to the destruction of Jerusalem. It is also true that they who do not hold fast faith and a good conscience till death have no room to hope for an admission into the kingdom of God.- Clarke's Commentary
Hitler most certainly did not endure in any Christian faith until the end.
What of the end however? No one knows what happened in those last few moments of his life. Did he call out to be forgiven? Did he confess his sins? There is no way to know that.

I think that is why it says...leave the judging to God...as humans we err to often. Truth of the matter is...you don't know. If you believe the Bible to be true then how can you make the determination of Hitler's fate?

I found this...who knows how accurate the account might be. It is a site associated with the Smithsonian...I hope they have at least verified their history info as much as possible.

http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/vid...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and no... Your not telling the entire story... With Satan being behind this whole thing... There were attempts to replace God's word with Apocrypha. It failed, then Satan tried again and pulled it off with two (secret) Catholic men, Westcott and Hort. They put pressure on the others in the Vatican to accept Satan's Alexandrian manuscripts, from which they produced their new Bible. To shorten the story, in 1611 the surviving Puritans brought the entire 1611 edition of the Bible out 'without' the 'Apocrypha.' God's victory over the Jesuit conspiracy... God wins again!:)
LOL @ Delusion

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> You should have just shut up and took your whooping. Now, you just look like a sore loser. A whiner. A crybaby.
You're pretending.

First, it was not a response to me.

Second, the response is nonsense.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not entirely true... The King James Bible is the only English Bible whose text does not contain a copyright. Any number of organizations may freely make copies of it.
That may sound good, but it has resulted in many changes to the text of our Bible.
The Bible says of the devil in Genesis 3:1,“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.” If he cannot get you to discard your King James Bible for any of the new versions, he will try to 'corrupt' the very text of your Bible, while keeping the name “King James” or “Authorized Version” on the cover.:)
LOL @ Christians writing their own Bible.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
...and some believing the lies of Satan...
Is that like believing the lies of Sauron?

Fictional characters don't lie, silly.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this better?
As this prophecy continues from the context of Isaiah 13, it is important that we remember that Isaiah has two aspects of prophetic fulfillment in mind. First, there is the immediate and partial fulfillment regarding the empire of Babylon and its king. Second, there is the distant and ultimate fulfillment regarding the spiritual empire of Babylon - the world system - and its king, Satan.:)
LOL *snort*

Thanks for sharing your delusion.

You're writing your own Bible.

Go back and read it again.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not entirely true... The King James Bible is the only English Bible whose text does not contain a copyright.....
Almost everything published before 1963 has no copyright.

I bet you read the Copyright Laws as well as you read the KJV. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
...and some believing the lies of Satan...
...and some believing in the lies about Satan.

<face palm>

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this better?
Hebrew Bible
The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to,“obstruct, oppose."
It is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6
Yup. Might as well believe in an evil deity named "Speed Bump".

I believe in the Grand Unified Theory AKA "One God".

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lucifer_666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do requests.
Lousy lounge singer. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wrong. The Bible states no such thing....
You are corect. OSAS is not in the Bible. I never said it was.
90% of everything Christains believe in isn't in the Bible.

According to OSAS Christians, Hitler is in Heaven and the 6 million Jews he murdered are in Hell.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, it's sickening. Narcissist would be a more appropriate moniker for him.
Please read "The Fox and the Grapes", you are the main character in it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Anyone that would even think twice about labeling themselves "GOD" in any venue is at least that, and using the Lord's name in vain to boot. Him and X are running a close race for the Topix Narcissism badge. There's a few others running a close second.
True, my username is a play on "God".

You however try to play God.

Yes. I am far better than you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Christians writing their own Bible.
It made me think of a line from Big Bang Theory:

"Oh my God! You're going to gibberjabber about gibberjabber!"

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Might as well believe in an evil deity named "Speed Bump".
I believe in the Grand Unified Theory AKA "One God".
It "feels better" to blame all "bad" on some entity than it is to accept that "bad" lives within us all. Just depends on if you feed it or not.

I don't know...just doesn't seem right...blaming it all on that little guy in the red suit. He does have some finely honed points on that pitch fork of his.

Here is an excerpt from a rather interesting read...

"He was then directed to a service tunnel that would take him to the train platform and train he would learn to call his own. He had a long walk and it was a bit on the warm side. John found himself adjusting. He thought of his devil's uniform, complete with red tights, as a bit embarrassing but he tried to remind himself that he wasn't going to a costume party and that the uniform was not to be thought of as a costume but as a symbol of authority, a symbol he was likely to need.

John also felt a bit squeamish about his pitchfork training. He was used to accomplishing his purposes in indirect ways with minimal face-to-face involvement. His remnants of conscience quieted as he thought about the potential for moving up in the management system and then being able to pass-off the pitchfork work to others."

http://www.patconover.com/creative/parableofa...

In the end...I think...that it was all about staticy prayers!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
1923 in the US.
The original KJV contained the rough equivalent of a modern copyright notice in it: "C-u-m Privilegio".
I added the dashes because the Topic police don't like the English version of the above Latin word.
The King was considered the owner.
Point of clarification: Many things were copyrighted before 1923. But all such copyrights have expired in the US.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a deity in 'your' mind.
Incorrect. Now please pay attention.

Satan is a fictional character in a book, a Christian deity.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this better?
Hebrew Bible
The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to,“obstruct, oppose."
It is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6
Thanks for helping to prove my point.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
On which side? The victims or persecutors? They cannot be lumped together and classified. Persecutors may also be saved, and victims not definitely. Salvation has to do with our faith and repentance, not our appearance of faith. It is a bond with the Savior, and is invisible to others. Hitler died in his sin. Had he been born again of the Spirit of Christ that would not be. He regressed opposed to progressed in his beliefs and desire for the Eternal Gift.
LOL @ the delusions of Christianity

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this better?
Hebrew Bible
It is found in Numbers 22:22...
Let's use the example that you just provided. Note that this is not Christian scripture, this is Hebrew scripture, as you noted. The Christian OT removed the "satan" reference from the passage.

You are surely familiar with the story of Balaam, eh?

Now watch very carefully

"...the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as >an adversary< against him..."
http://biblelexicon.org/numbers/22-22.htm

Notice that this is not some evil force misleading Balaam into going against the will of YHWH. It was an angel >OF< YHWH trying to stop him from doing the wrong thing.

It is entirely possible that you are not at all familiar with the history of this character, Satan, since you have learned from dishonest Christian sources.

Fear not, for I am here to help.

I wrote this a few years back for good folks just like you who have been misled by lying Christians. PLEASE check the facts. I called it:

Much Ado About Satan
http://xcntrik.wordpress.com/much-ado-about-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

432 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 729,308
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Naveen kumar 858
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 536,799
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min sweets2360 225,534
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min Naveen kumar 5,241
inspiration 12 min valdezliberty 2
Appjoy invite code 15 min Rafael 34
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min Faith 117,685
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Porkpie Hat 259,025
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 172,885
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••