<quoted text>
Christian moslem and hebrew=Trinity
They all do believe in the same god.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#452985 Mar 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
The Protestants would not have any Bible if it were not for the Catholics. Catholicism is just as valid as any other branch of xianity.
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazarenes were the first Christians. They had all the books of the Bible as found today in Protestant Bibles....
Spoken like a true cahtolic-hating protestant!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

“How You Treat Me”

#452986 Mar 15, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>.....Catholics often do their best. But we are told good works will earn us nothing. Faith in Jesus alone is what saves in the end.
"Actions speak louder than words."

Your brand of "christianity" is despicable.

“How You Treat Me”

#452987 Mar 15, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots often feign boredom when they got nothing.
He keeps his mouth open like that so the rats can ejaculate in it.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#452988 Mar 15, 2013
Hatelin the Butch Bitch is pretty clueless, isn't she? Everybody knows what a drippy sphincter she is. She isn't even capable of writing an original post; all she can do is try to use mine against me. And she fails miserably.
Hell, her own parents killed themselves once they realized what they had sired.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#452990 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Romans 1-18
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
Well how come the church is still here then?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452991 Mar 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
"Once saved Always Saved."
According to that Christian Doctrine Hitler is in Heaven right now while 6 millon Jews are being tortured...again.
<quoted text>
I guess that's what makes them better than you.
Agreed!

Thanks!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#452992 Mar 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well how come the church is still here then?
Jehovahs Patience Freak.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452994 Mar 15, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovahs Patience Freak.
WTF ????

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#452995 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Hip; they can't admit Satan is a deity until they take the sheet off the three deities they don't hate.
A bit like refusing to 'admit' angels are deities huh? Rascal ;p

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#452996 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
By whom ?
Oh my! You made laugh so hard I wet myself.
Well... nah, never mind ;D

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#452999 Mar 16, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bound to happen, Christianity has always been the "narrow way". Truth divides.
Catholics often do their best. But we are told good works will earn us nothing. Faith in Jesus alone is what saves in the end.
Your religion being the narrow way which causes division is a marker of it being flawed and weak and highly questionable as to it's accuracy or validity.
The blanket statement that belief or faith in your jesus will get one saved leaves us with an interesting question. You proclaim other christian religions to be wrong and throw them under the bus but yet say that it only takes faith in your jesus (which they all do have just like you)...different jesus?...different god-being?
I actually adore the confusion christianity creates within itself and it's followers. Of all the religions, christianity is it's own worst enemy.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#453000 Mar 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Liam R wrote:
The Protestants would not have any Bible if it were not for the Catholics. Catholicism is just as valid as any other branch of xianity.
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true cahtolic-hating protestant!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
'Nother Church-of-Christer, maybe?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#453001 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The corrupt translation is the KJV, one of the worst mainstream versions on the market today, which got this corrupted information from .... the Catholic Church.
Now ain't that a hoot?
Yes, and no... Your not telling the entire story... With Satan being behind this whole thing... There were attempts to replace God's word with Apocrypha. It failed, then Satan tried again and pulled it off with two (secret) Catholic men, Westcott and Hort. They put pressure on the others in the Vatican to accept Satan's Alexandrian manuscripts, from which they produced their new Bible. To shorten the story, in 1611 the surviving Puritans brought the entire 1611 edition of the Bible out 'without' the 'Apocrypha.' God's victory over the Jesuit conspiracy... God wins again!:)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#453002 Mar 16, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and no... Your not telling the entire story... With Satan being behind this whole thing... There were attempts to replace God's word with Apocrypha. It failed, then Satan tried again and pulled it off with two (secret) Catholic men, Westcott and Hort. They put pressure on the others in the Vatican to accept Satan's Alexandrian manuscripts, from which they produced their new Bible. To shorten the story, in 1611 the surviving Puritans brought the entire 1611 edition of the Bible out 'without' the 'Apocrypha.' God's victory over the Jesuit conspiracy... God wins again!:)
I don't suppose you could get this satan charactor to verify your conclusions...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#453003 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The corrupt translation is the KJV, one of the worst mainstream versions on the market today, which got this corrupted information from .... the Catholic Church.
Now ain't that a hoot?
Not entirely true... The King James Bible is the only English Bible whose text does not contain a copyright. Any number of organizations may freely make copies of it.
That may sound good, but it has resulted in many changes to the text of our Bible.
The Bible says of the devil in Genesis 3:1,“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.” If he cannot get you to discard your King James Bible for any of the new versions, he will try to 'corrupt' the very text of your Bible, while keeping the name “King James” or “Authorized Version” on the cover.:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#453004 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Christians writing their own Bible.
...and some believing the lies of Satan...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#453005 Mar 16, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you could get this satan charactor to verify your conclusions...
Hey, it's my story. Lol You can just follow along... Ask Satan yourself, he might just come a callin'...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#453006 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Christians writing their own Bible
That wasn't a reference to Satan. The Satan you keep describing is a Christian deity. It was a reference to ... wait for it ... the king of Babylon.
*doink*
Like this better?
As this prophecy continues from the context of Isaiah 13, it is important that we remember that Isaiah has two aspects of prophetic fulfillment in mind. First, there is the immediate and partial fulfillment regarding the empire of Babylon and its king. Second, there is the distant and ultimate fulfillment regarding the spiritual empire of Babylon - the world system - and its king, Satan.:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#453007 Mar 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
How you see things doesn't affect the facts in any way.
Each time you insert the Christian deity, Satan, into the Hebrew scriptures where it doesn't exist you are writing your own Bible.
No wrong again... Keep on believing Satan's lies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male Enhancement Products 3 min sexassurance 1
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 14 min MUQ2 636
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ2 272,056
how to download Unlimited Diamonds and Coins 28 min point-9O8 1
Rajkot gay Topix 29 min nalin 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Rosa_Winkel 853,864
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min MUQ2 40,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min hojo 595,910
The Christian Atheist debate 57 min Burke Devlin 775
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 100,727
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Truths 612,594
More from around the web