Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#453434 Mar 19, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Kevin Smith had "The Voice" Metatron clear that up in the Christian documentary, Dogma.
I also would have never known that Metatron has a British accent, but he did make a good Sheriff of Nottingham.
"Because it'll hurt more, you twit"
I'm sure everyone already knew that Satan looked like Obama. That's a no-brainer.
Hilarious movie :D
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#453435 Mar 19, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But nothing there says that Satan was created. Or, if he was, then that proves that Satan is not the evil God that xians try to pretend he is, but just one of the angles doing exactly what God tells him to do...
lol

Satan should've unionized.
:)
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#453436 Mar 19, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Oops, I reckon that would be the WSJLM thread.
Still the best entertainment on the internet.
I see where you are starting your 7th year here on Topix.
An expert opinion, to be sure.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#453437 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You evidently don't know what the word 'genocidal' means. You're the same day after day...ignorant and proud of it.
Thanks fer poppin' in just to say that... day after day...
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#453438 Mar 19, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Just once come up with a clever quip. Then we can elevate you from thread dork to nerd status.
*dork alert!*
*wannabe alert*
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#453439 Mar 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. The Most of the Hebrew Scriptures are Political Statements. Many have proven to be outright lies. While their books relate there many victories, contemporary cultures rarely mention them and when they do it is crushing them likes ants and the archaelogy bears that out.
The real history of Israel/Judea has been that of petty kingdom under domination fo rmost of its history. It is actually only in the 20th/21st cent. that Israel has had any real power or autonomy.
Funny you mention that.
I kind of pondered on that myself.

Here you have a group of people that were petty for almost 3 millenia when all of a sudden, as if out of the blue, the Hebrews, in the past 100 years or so, excelled in practically every category such as medicine, science, the arts, economic arena, plus much much more.

Just curious, would you have any ideas on why?

This is not a trick question of the sort, just like to get other pov's.
:D
babysan

Los Angeles, CA

#453440 Mar 19, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>Just once come up with a clever quip. Then we can elevate you from thread dork to nerd status.
*dork alert!*
Here is someone asking for originallity... while copying someone's name...
babysan

Los Angeles, CA

#453441 Mar 19, 2013
Sam wrote:
COOL IT DOWN SOME MORE GOD!!!. About like you you stupid, rotten Spirit Damning SOB!!!.
Row out onto a lake, far from shore. Await a severe thunderstorm. Stand up in the boat screaming the above post. Continue every time it storms until you get your answer.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#453443 Mar 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I have one in my panties right now.
LOL
Does it flap?
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#453444 Mar 19, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Friday a 39-yr.-old man believed in Jesus as his Savior. Afterwards I said, "You've heard this before, haven't you?" He shook his head no. He said he had never heard salvation explained that way before. It was a great moment as I shook his hand and said, "Congratulations. You are now my brother in Christ".
Maybe this fellow just wanted a free lunch.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#453445 Mar 19, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Up your ass, most of the time.
Yer welcome ta yer projection woody.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#453446 Mar 19, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I have you confused. That much is true.
Seems ta be a natural state fer you woody.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#453447 Mar 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes...it has taken on a new vibe recently. There are some that don't really care for the new decor!
Some folks are just never happy.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#453448 Mar 19, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you are starting your 7th year here on Topix.
An expert opinion, to be sure.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#453449 Mar 19, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention that.
I kind of pondered on that myself.
Here you have a group of people that were petty for almost 3 millenia when all of a sudden, as if out of the blue, the Hebrews, in the past 100 years or so, excelled in practically every category such as medicine, science, the arts, economic arena, plus much much more.
Just curious, would you have any ideas on why?
This is not a trick question of the sort, just like to get other pov's.
:D
Good catch.

I'll offer mine, although it carries no real value.

The backwoods Judahites were influenced by the Egyptians, the Israelites, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Europeans and most recently by the Americans, all while forming and then maintaining their identity. They have always been an oppressed minority within the majority, determined to climb upwards, while the Christian world, until the last 70 years or so, set out to destroy them.

As HipG has been known to say, "Evolve or die".
Gut Stomper

United States

#453450 Mar 19, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch.
I'll offer mine, although it carries no real value.
The backwoods Judahites were influenced by the Egyptians, the Israelites, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Europeans and most recently by the Americans, all while forming and then maintaining their identity. They have always been an oppressed minority within the majority, determined to climb upwards, while the Christian world, until the last 70 years or so, set out to destroy them.
As HipG has been known to say, "Evolve or die".
R. I. P.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#453451 Mar 19, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
R. I. P.
Thanks.

I do.
babysan

United States

#453452 Mar 19, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
*wannabe alert*
No, you're being made fun of. As the resident dork, you earned it.
babysan

United States

#453453 Mar 19, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is someone asking for originallity... while copying someone's name...
Here is someone replying to the same post twice. While renting space in your head, I can see both of your brain cells! Not much of a spark there. Besides, I asked for a clever quip, not originality. Can't expect much reading comprehension from two brain cells, I suppose.
babysan

United States

#453454 Mar 19, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
R. I. P.
There's that famous babysanian anger. Ain't it cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min oneear69 988,337
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 688,384
Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partials At Home (Jul '13) 9 min I saved 2 dollars 6
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min NotSoDivineMsM 35,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min BOBB AKA BOBB 619,805
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr scienceanswersall 6,538
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 4 hr Advice to butt br... 21
More from around the web