<quoted text>
Does Jesus approve of you lying ?
See next post...
Gut Stomper

Greer, SC

#452605 Mar 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Magadlene whom was His wife and the mother to His son.
Irony.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452606 Mar 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible says there will be abomination of all kinds.
Did I hear you correctly when you said that John was her son-in-law? Are you inferring that he and Jesus were married? That is a vile thought.
This passage shows that Jesus was providing a son for his mother, knowing that he would soon give up the ghost. She would need a son to help her in her old age. She was not and is not a savior, was not immaculately conceived, and does not answer prayers. She was a mere human.
You can write in what ever sexual fantasy makes you happy, Dusty.
To be a real Christian though you have to dedclare your own words to be those of God.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#452608 Mar 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can write in what ever sexual fantasy makes you happy, Dusty.
To be a real Christian though you have to dedclare your own words to be those of God.
LOL... interesting, well, God just told me to tell you... never mind <smirk>

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452609 Mar 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right about the death angel being the Lord himself, Jesus Christ the rightous One.
Of course I was right, dusty. I showed you the text directly from the book. And once again, you show readers that you write your own Bible.
You're the one who apparently doesn't know what it says.
Fear not, Christian.
I am always happy to help.
Duststorm replies: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, XCENTRIK HAS AGREED THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD HIMSELF, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS ONE, THE ONE WHO PASSED OVER THE HOUSES WHICH HAD THE BLOOD OVER THE DOOR, AND WHO KILLED THE FIRSTBORN IN THE HOUSES WHICH WERE NOT COVERED IN THE BLOOD. MARCH 13, 2013
Actually, you just made up a quote for me, Christian. And you once again showed readers that you write your own Bible.

We're used to that type of dishonesty from Christians around here.

Thanks for being here.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452610 Mar 14, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give a flying fig what it is in Catholicism, which has nothing to to do with my Bible or my Lord.
LOL @ the ignorance of Christianity

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#452611 Mar 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>do you actually know anything? let me flip my two headed coin! its heads
how bout we use a real coin..........heads i win, tails you loose.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#452612 Mar 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:39
Why do Christians refuse to do even the simplest things that Jesus told them?
why do sodomites go all-out for satan?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#452613 Mar 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."
Matthew 5:28 "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Better get right with God, waaaasup!
thanks for the verse! heres another one to consider:

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire - Rev 20

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#452614 Mar 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proving my point, silly lying Christian.
Readers will remember, or can scroll back and find that my response to your post was exactly this:
"Thanks again for sharing, Christian"
So, thanks again for sharing one more example of your inferior ethics to the fine readers of this thread.
You are a great help, Christian.
thank YOU for considering me a Christian and for persecuting me because of it!

i'd much rather identify with this group than yours and all you have to do is take a casual look at history and prophecy to see where both of us will end up!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#452615 Mar 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You get worse by the day.
you do too!

"judege not lest you be judged"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#452616 Mar 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I represented Jesus. But I know I am right in what I'm saying.
i would NEVER accuse you of representing Jesus, but you may very well be the best example i've ever encountered of you know who.....;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452617 Mar 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why do sodomites go all-out for satan?
I don't know. Why do you ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452618 Mar 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the verse! heres another one to consider:
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire - Rev 20
Revelations is a hermit's worthless hallucination.

Got anything from a living Jesus ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452619 Mar 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thank YOU for considering me a Christian and for persecuting me because of it!...
You aren't being persecuted, you are being confronted on your lies and ignorance. Your religion has nothing to do with it.

Even if you were an atheist you would probably still be a liar and idiot and get slapped down for it just as much.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452620 Mar 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i would NEVER accuse you of representing Jesus, but you may very well be the best example i've ever encountered of you know who.....;)
Jesus.
Gut Stomper

Greer, SC

#452621 Mar 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ the ignorance of Christianity
LOL @ X's new meme

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#452622 Mar 14, 2013
Okay... Hi AC, G, X,(alphabetical order, so no hurt feelings, Lol) and whomever would like to join in to...'Missing Bible Verses 101'...
Note, this should be a fun discussion. Whether we agree on anything, or not. If we come to an impasse. Just mark it down for future study...

Last, If anyone feels the need to get 'Snarky' put tape over your mouth, otherwise it just shows your lack of intelligence, and that you don't really want to learn anything...Plus, you will be ignored...:)

ps. I am going to put out a little at a time... Love to all...:) SL

pss...*If you do not believe in the Bible, than this will be an enlightening Mythology lesson for you... For those of you not interested, just skip our posts...:) SL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#452623 Mar 14, 2013
I will be referring to the KJV... This is not to make comparisons between various modern Bible versions with the King James Bible, but rather to look at the changes that are being made to the text of King James Bibles. This has been written for those who believe the promise of God that He would preserve His Word, and who believe any change made to the Bible is a sin against the following scripture warnings:
Deut. 4:2; “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#452624 Mar 14, 2013
* The King James Bible is the only English Bible whose text does not contain a copyright.

***Any number of organizations may freely make copies of it.*That may sound good, but it has resulted in many changes to the text of our Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min North Mountain 55,944
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min Aussie Kev 2,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr old school 650,018
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr old school 44,929
How to find good supplier from china 2 hr choise 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Marylin 35
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Democrats for Trump 106,065
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web