your fruit seems to be judgmental and mean-spirited:-(
And?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452929 Mar 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
passing a friday by talking to a smoking hot, 34-24-32 5-7 brunette bombshell is giving me sum my due;)
Thanks for sharing, Christian.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452930 Mar 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the only moral conflict i face here is 'would i be this nice to kait if she weren't so damn hot?'
Creepy Stalker Christian

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#452931 Mar 15, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen!!! XD Hey lady, how are ya?
Dandy! I need some food right now though. Starving!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452932 Mar 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a bit off-topic but, do you like to be tickled?:)
Creepy Stalker Christian
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#452933 Mar 15, 2013
not G_O_D wrote:
"Once saved Always Saved."
According to that Christian Doctrine Hitler is in Heaven right now while 6 millon Jews are being tortured...again.

Catholics are not Christian since they follow man and have other books.

No matter what you believe about the Roman Church & pope their war crimes are theirs alone and not that of Christianity. Many of the victims were Christians. It wasnt only 6M Jews but just as many Protestant Christians of Prussia and Poland. Also the Eastern Orthodox of eastern Europe.

Hitler was continueing the illuminati's marxist world revolution as he said in his book The New Order (rare and hard to find; basically a collection of speeches)

All wars & revolutions since 1775 have been ran by this world revolution. ww2 reshaped Europe and formed the United Nations. Hitler and the Nazis were escaped thru the Vatican's rat line.

And it was a Jesuit who actually wrote Mein Kampf.

Then who was Hitler more like you or me - the Christian?

Germany was very Christian BEFORE the war. The Nazis brought in paganism burning large volumes of Christian school books to bring in the marxist & evolution retardism.

The Nazis were members of numerous occult societies at the time that were actually just pagan Teutonic Knights as the Vatican is covered in pagan sun crosses, condemned in God's word.

Vatican means divining serpent.

ect.. ect.. the Vatican and their sun cult are not Christian.

Your anti-paul rhetoric is just more of the same gnostic rubbish - not Christian. One of numerous Jesuit created sectarian distractions.

The word of God is true. But, you the school teacher could never admit your bias lest your entire career falls apart. You have so much invested in the lie.

Occult Nazi full length History Channel documentary.(ties them into the Vatican and everything!)
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#452934 Mar 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan isn't a deity...
No, but the Christians treat him as though he were. Oh, they don't (quite) pray to him, but they certainly ascribe him powers enough to fight with the God of the Bible, and that, by definition, calls him a god.

#452935 Mar 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go...required reading...
http://www.amazon.com/Tea-Parties-Dads-Daught...
Also did you know...
Fathers who sip pretend tea, play school alongside stuffed animals or act out storybooks with their toddlers are doing more than establishing their "fun Dad" image. They may be giving kids an academic boost that lasts at least through elementary school...
http://www.today.com/moms/tea-parties-dad-may...
Important stuff X...
Works for me. Looks like it worked for my young'un, too.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#452936 Mar 15, 2013
Does anyone other than me think that people who name their self "GOD" think a little too highly of them selfs?

#452937 Mar 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Last, whew!
)4)Wicked one
“Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.” Ephesians 6:16
This list of names for Satan has been taken from the New King James Version of the Bible.
There may be other names for Satan in the Bible. If anyone knows of any more, please add to the list...
You left out Jesus Christ. Also, the vast majority of what you posted are NOT "names" at all, they are titles or, more importantly, they are metaphors. The Bible never said that the king of Tyre or the king of Babylon was Satan. Those men were likened to Satan because they did things that the children of Israel didn't like.

The closest you came to being right was with Ezekiel, who spoke of a cherub, A.K.A an angel. If you would bother to pay attention to what the Bible actually says, the Adversary is NOT a god, he is not even in opposition to the God of the Bible. He is nothing more than a Heavenly functionary, acting as a sort of prosecuting attorney for the God of the Bible. After all, the Bible makes it clear that the source of ALL evil is in fact God Himself. But gee, that is the WHOLE point of claiming to have a monotheistic religion.

Having Satan as an independent power, even one weaker than the God of the Bible, makes the religion dualistic - having TWO gods instead of just one.

Try reading for comprehension next time.

#452938 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite the verse where Satan or Angels are created.
Satan is a fictional character in the fictional allegory of Job and 'angels' are "messengers" not supernatural beings. Just 'special' humans.
That whole "fallen angel" stuff is from a book that is NOT part of the Bible...

#452939 Mar 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933
<quoted text>
Implication?
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922
<quoted text>
He was; I just proved it again.
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
There, y'see? Case closed.
Of course, one could say that Hitler was not a "proper" christian, but then there are far too many christians that would say that anybody that does not agree with Hitler's points are the ones not being "proper" christians...

#452940 Mar 15, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you believe about the Roman Church & pope their war crimes are theirs alone and not that of Christianity. Many of the victims were Christians. It wasnt only 6M Jews but just as many Protestant Christians of Prussia and Poland. Also the Eastern Orthodox of eastern Europe.
Hitler was continueing the illuminati's marxist world revolution as he said in his book The New Order (rare and hard to find; basically a collection of speeches)
All wars & revolutions since 1775 have been ran by this world revolution. ww2 reshaped Europe and formed the United Nations. Hitler and the Nazis were escaped thru the Vatican's rat line.
Germany was very Christian BEFORE the war. The Nazis brought in paganism burning large volumes of Christian school books to bring in the marxist & evolution retardism.
The Nazis were members of numerous occult societies at the time that were actually just pagan Teutonic Knights as the Vatican is covered in pagan sun crosses, condemned in God's word.
Your anti-paul rhetoric is just more of the same gnostic rubbish - not Christian. One of numerous Jesuit created sectarian distractions.
The word of God is true. But, you the school teacher could never admit your bias lest your entire career falls apart. You have so much invested in the lie.
Occult Nazi full length History Channel documentary.(ties them into the Vatican and everything!)
The Protestants would not have any Bible if it were not for the Catholics. Catholicism is just as valid as any other branch of xianity.
babysan

United States

#452941 Mar 15, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Hey, Hatelin the Butch Bitch;
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid, dude; dehydrated, rock-hard stupid. So stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are *trans-stupid* stupid. Meta-stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on.
This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant posts and half-baked comments about the unimportant trivia of your and your family’s inbreeding and incestuous sexual practices, or any of the rest of your drivel.
Don't just nibble on Daddy's barrel, Hatelin the Butch Bitch; and swallow that load.
*ADVISORY*

dork alert!
Adam

Germany

#452943 Mar 15, 2013
this thread makes me feel like this

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452944 Mar 15, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Christians should stop suppressing the truth by their wickedness.
*doink*
Adam thinks he is a Muslim.

Ain't that a hoot ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452945 Mar 15, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are not Christian since they follow man and have other books.....
ROFLMAO

Yeah, they have the books Protestants tore out of the Bible 500 years ago.

In reality, you are less a Christian than the Catholics. Sadly, none of you believe in Jesus.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452946 Mar 15, 2013
KristieMassey wrote:
Does anyone other than me think that people who name their self "GOD" think a little too highly of them selfs?
Yes, they do.... and for good reasons.

You may go back to sleep now.
Adam

Germany

#452947 Mar 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam thinks he is a Muslim.
Ain't that a hoot ?
Christian moslem and hebrew=Trinity

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#452948 Mar 15, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes more than 50% of your claimed fan base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min science is god 88,490
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Rosesz 703,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min science is god 996,554
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 1 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 1 hr stupdwmen 4
I'm making a dating blog. Any advice? 1 hr stupdwmen 3
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 1 hr stupdwmen 3