I'm a big dumb fuckhead.

The End.
Whatever you say.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452161 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you don't believe in GOD... I believe in the same God Paul did.. Jesus Christ
LOL *snort*

Paul didn't think that Jesus was God, silly Christian.

You're looking for Johannine Christianity, a few generations later.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452162 Mar 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You place the Koran on a par with the Bible, God's holy word??
Of course.

They are both books written by men pretending to know God.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#452164 Mar 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way I win right?
LOL

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#452165 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you not only ignore the teachings of Jesus, but you insult them.
thats what you did when you let that man in your back door... OUCH

TALKING ABOUT DISGUSTING

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#452166 Mar 12, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The corrupt translators of your bible would have translated chicken sh*t as chicken salad if it suited their purpose. The fact they have you bowing down to the Tao,
The Tao? Are we thinking of two different Taos?
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text> the symbol of Tammuz,
I was under the impression that the symbol of the Tao was the black-and-white yin-yang symbol.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#452167 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO any Christian who makes no effort to learn Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic doesn't take their most holy book seriously. Maybe they should collectively pray to God to deliver to them a culturally and linguistically accurate translation in their own native languages of the book that is supposedly so important to God. Funny that God doesn't seem to find accurate comprehension important. For that matter, the Christians would be even better off praying for the discovery of the actual original texts that the various parts of the Bible are supposedly based upon. Reading the Bible in English is talking a book that is already several times removed from it's original sources even further away from accuracy. Christians should look to Muslims in this regard; Muslims insist that the Koran can only be accurately understood when read in it's native Arabic.
The Jews feel the same about the TaNaKh. Jesus, if He was a decent Jew, would have spit thrice on the modern Bible.
duststorm

League City, TX

#452168 Mar 12, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved from what?
You poor, ignorant little Jehovah's Witness.
Are you oblivious to your condemnation?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452169 Mar 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, lttle pitchers who get caught up in the paralysis of analysis might slip over the edge of the abyss when the death angel comes calling.
Death angel?

Is he related to the tooth fairy?

“How You Treat Me”

#452170 Mar 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>btw - the new pic is sexy, but it's not you:(
What do you care? Either way, you shot your load under your desk. I wonder if your boss was watching?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#452171 Mar 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
that dude is a gay guy from San Francisco!!! on here quating the bible.. very disgusting
duststorm

League City, TX

#452172 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
They are both books written by men pretending to know God.
You are an unregenerate sinner, blinded, seared over.

“How You Treat Me”

#452173 Mar 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe my Cherokee will start when I'm finished shopping at Costco and it's raining outside.
It pays off.
;)
<quoted text>
Trust, belief; works out the same way. At least, in this case.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you trust your DieHard?
It hasn't failed me yet.

Neither has the one in my Cherokee.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452174 Mar 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
They are on par with each other.

Your opinion as a believer in one or the other doesn't change that fact.

Both are works of religious propaganda.

“How You Treat Me”

#452175 Mar 12, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown. Chernobyl style.
Is your brain giving you the silent treatment today?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#452176 Mar 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, lttle pitchers who get caught up in the paralysis of analysis might slip over the edge of the abyss when the death angel comes calling.
So understanding what the Bible says get's in the way of salvation?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#452177 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Death angel?
Is he related to the tooth fairy?
is he kin to wilderide he's a fairy?

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#452178 Mar 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that would be winter *solstice,* not equinox.
Anyway, it could also be seen as the early christians trying to draw pagans into their fold by allowing them to keep their ritual holidays, but by giving them different names and significancies. The formal early christian church *did* start in Rome, after all, and the term "catholic" does mean "universal" and "all-inclusive," so I'm figuring that's how they got the name of the Roman Catholic Church.
What strikes me as kind of ironic, though, is that the Catholic Church was the one that went after Jews and heretics and accused witches during the Burning Times way back when, and now today seems to be the most *tolerant* branch of christianity when it comes to dealing with issues such as evolution (John Paul II and Benedict XVI both accepted it as scientific fact, and saw no real conflict with how they saw scriptures), physics, astronomy & the rest of the sciences, not to mention other philosophies.
On the flipside, we've got the Protestants (the first anti-Catholics) and all of their derivitives who are obviously the most *intolerant,* while they all claim to be the "one and only **true** christian religion," and even beat the shit out of each other while trying to claim that title for themselves. Look at the Protestants who came to the New World in the 17th century; as the witch-burning hysteria was settling down in Europe, and with the king of England declaring divorce to be legal, it was these Puritans who saw the churches of Europe becoming too *lenient!*
Exit the Burning Times, and enter Salem.
"What strikes me as kind of ironic, though, is that the Catholic Church was the one that went after Jews and heretics and accused witches during the Burning Times way back when, and now today seems to be the most *tolerant* branch of christianity..."

Probably out of guilt. They have committed such terrible atrocities in the past they feel they must somehow make up for their "sins" by being tolerant and accommodating to win souls for Christ from the people they fuc*ed over in the past.

But don't be fooled. The church, and the Catholics in particular, are just as corrupt and evil as they ever were. The tolerant attitude is just a facade.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#452179 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot that God made some morons, and that you're one of them. Aww, don't be so down on yourself Scummy ... I'm sure God was just joking! LMAO!!!...
He made you Clownie. Sometimes you fit that definition.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#452180 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you've already proved you know nothing about the holy word of GOD
Your behavior shows your contempt for the holy word of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Glidewell Lifetime Exteriorz roof. One sat... 3 min Randy p 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 584,131
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min dollarsbill 3,397
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min lightbeamrider 2,262
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min His Eminency dr S... 611,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Christian with Jesus 828,410
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 23 min green marxist 20
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web