Union City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Normand Guay wrote:
--- Why people are no longer Christians is because they are anti-Christ...Wake up people...
the only real Christian here is me.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's very over-the-top, crude/you and i got a lot of mileage from it for our hypocrite friends!
btw - the new pic is sexy, but it's not you:(
Creepy Stalker Christian

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Come sit beside me and read it to me, please.
< tilts head and makes pouty lip >
Things that make you go hhmmm...

“Who Are You Calling A P*ssy?”

Since: Sep 12

Union City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Anti-Christ wrote:
More Pagan Symbolism In Christianity (part 2)
The Cross
This is the full text and not the abridged version you see on Christian paraphernalia. The cross, pictures and statues of Jesus Christ are all carved images and likenesses that are forbidden by the God of Israel.
In spite of this, Christian book stores and gift shops abound with images of the cross, the fish and other Christian symbols, jewelry, paintings, cards, books, bumper stickers, ect., all of which are forbidden by the command of your God. This is a perfect example of how Christians are transgressing the Torah and teaching others to do the same. This is in direct opposition to the command of Jesus':
“Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens..”
Mattithyahu 5:19
Burn, baby, burn. Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the boat. I hope you can swim. Life saver?
http://graphic-design.tjs-labs.com/pictures/l...
There is no boat.

I swim just fine, thanks.

You appear to be drowning.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text> CINO.
Are you saying that you are a "Christian in name only"....or are referring to someone else?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
AISC
PEETA

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you? You've obviously been neither spiritually or physically hungry. I've been both. Only one satisfies and gives us everlasting Life.
Rev. 22:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
I don't believe you.

You also apparently have no idea what the author of RevJohn was saying, since what he was complaining about is what you represent.

Have a ham sandwich, it will be alright.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul's actual motives were not clear. However, he was smart enough to know that mere extermination of the then jesus movement wouldn't produce any positive outcome.
So the 'light & sound' scenario was invented by him to mingle in with the movement.
Was he a spy or did he foresee an oppurtunity to promote a new religion.
The Petrine vs. Pauline gospels provide the answer.
your 'faith' in anti-bible/antichrist propoganda is astounding!

too bad that you're not a little less gullible there and a bit more objective to authorized documentation:(

Jesus reveals the motives behind why a person isn't:

"For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need my permission to pretend anything you want.
nor do you need mine!

friends?:-)

“Who Are You Calling A P*ssy?”

Since: Sep 12

Union City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown. Chernobyl style.
your'e a phony piece of shit.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, christianity will eventually fall. Along with the other monotheistic ones.
That's the only way for progress to excel.
See ya, clownie...lol
And it's gonna be fun.

Bloody, but fun.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, christianity will eventually fall. Along with the other monotheistic ones.
That's the only way for progress to excel.
See ya, clownie...lol
LOL - that's what y'all been saying and trying to accomplish for over 2,000 years now!

when the Christians go up, the wrath of God comes down so i wouldn't be in any hurry to get rid of us if i were all y'all;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet.
:)
I like you.
Can I have you and wasssuuuup over for dinner sometime?
do we really hafta have HIM too, hon?;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Thought this was an interesting read...

http://www.markvernon.com/friendshiponline/do...

In a magazine called Look, published in 1953, the philosopher Bertrand Russell clarified what being an atheistically-inclined agnostic meant for him, via a series of questions. There is, perhaps, some benefit in juxtaposing excerpts from some of the actual answers he gave with ones Socrates might have given, had he been asked too. He was an agnostic too, though of a different kind – being more religiously-inclined. A virtual conversation defines, as it were, two poles on the continuum of agnostic belief.

Continued in next post...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

How to be an agnostic - Russell & Socrates debate

An extract from How To Be An Agnostic.

What is an agnostic?

Russell: An agnostic is a man who thinks that it is impossible to know the truth in the matters such as God and a future life with which the Christian religion and other religions are concerned. Or, if not for ever impossible, at any rate impossible at present.

Socrates: I too have never found anything but uncertainty in divine matters, but that is a bad reason for unbelief. The same could be said about most matters we enquire into. My agnostic is someone who is religiously minded, but who, unlike the believer who speaks of his gods with confidence, lives so as to explore the mystery and uncertainty of these things.

Are agnostics atheists?

Russell: No. An agnostic suspends judgement … At the same time, an agnostic may hold that the existence of God, though not impossible, is very improbable; he may even hold it so improbable that it is not worth considering in practice.

Socrates: No – but not because it is not worth considering in practice. I do find many of the things people say about gods unlikely, but examining someone’s god-talk, for or against, often exposes the assumptions they make not about God, but about who we humans are.

Since you deny ‘God’s law’, what authority do you accept as a guide to conduct?

Russell: An agnostic does not accept any ‘authority’ in the sense in which religious people do. He holds that a man should think out questions of conduct for himself.

Socrates: We should certainly try to think out questions of conduct for ourselves, or perhaps a better way of putting it is to say we should cultivate those virtues within us that allow us to flourish. And that does not exclude respecting a higher authority, the resources wise people have developed, the ways they’ve tried to live. Sometimes we must defer to authority, for we cannot decide everything afresh for ourselves.

Does an agnostic deny that man has a soul?

Russell: The question has no precise meaning unless we are given a definition of the word ‘soul’. I suppose what is meant is, roughly, something non-material which persists throughout a person’s life and even, for those who believe in immortality, throughout all future time. An agnostic is not likely to believe that a man has a soul.

Socrates: I do not understand this objection to the idea of a soul – though it is no doubt hard to pin down. My pupil Plato, and his pupil Aristotle, used to argue endlessly about it. But that only goes to show it’s worth talking about, for must we not take care of ourselves as souls – as persons with imaginations, purposes, desires? A beautiful soul is like an excellent wine: it’s hard to say why, but you know it when you taste it.

What is the meaning of life to the agnostic?

Russell: I feel inclined to answer by another question: what is the meaning of ‘the meaning of life’? I suppose what is intended is some general purpose. I do not think that life in general has any purpose. It just happened. But individual human beings have purposes, and there is nothing in agnosticism to cause them to abandon these purposes.

Socrates: When death hangs over your head, the meaning of life is not academic, believe me! What is important is not life itself but a life lived well. But even that takes us only so far. For myself, I have the blessing of a keen sensibility that strives to understand how we are ignorant. When we get that right, it paradoxically seems that we get lots of other things more right too.

Is faith in reason alone a dangerous creed?

Russell: No sensible man, however agnostic, has ‘faith in reason alone’.

Socrates: We can agree on that.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The NIV, ASB, NASB, Amplified, Common English, Darby, English Standard, Expanded, Holman Christian, Revised Standard, and Young's all say Passover, not Easter. The corrupt King James Version says Easter, but in context, the story you are referring to is about Peter, who was a Jew, and honey, Jews never celebrated Easter. They celebrated Passover according to the Torah.
This just shows how corrupt Christianity is, and how poorly read you are.
you're as nutty as a squirrel turd.. FACT

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet.
:)
I like you.
Can I have you and wasssuuuup over for dinner sometime?
*blush* thanks

I would like to clarify the request, first, if you don't mind.

Are you a cannibal?

It's the internet, these kinds of questions are important.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
John 15:12 "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you"
I like it when you quote Paul...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
Did someone tell you that someone claiming to be from the tribe of Benjamin and a Pharisee was a member of some type of affluent Jewish leadership?
You so funny, and ignorant.
you couldn't think rationally to save your soul (literally) when it comes to a biblical conversation!

what do you suppose was a more affluent position for paul in his day; to identify with the learned jews or with the newly-forming, despised and persecuted gentile church???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 2 min Doctor REALITY 506
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,239
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min KENTUCKY 721,860
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 9 min Doctor REALITY 17
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 224,508
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Gray 115,453
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Porkpie Hat 256,832
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••