Why I知 no longer a Christian

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 21,314)

Showing posts 426,261 - 426,280 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451859
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I love christian talk!
YOU have no business talking about intelligence.
I am sure that you abused many, perhaps you were abused.........we are above all of that crap......now, go back to your small un--intelligent comments of ignorance...Freak....No substance, just a few words Freak...That's all you can accomplish........Freak

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451860
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Eve wrote:
<quoted text>It's sweet Adam has you to defend him so eloquently. Are you blowingeach other?
do you want a lick

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451861
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a low life person.........I have seen 50 short comments from you.......you have no substance, not much to say...low capacity for thought.......Stupid and ignorant, bathing with like minded creeps.........eat your stool Freakshow....gain intelligence and come back you Freak.
Another angry rant from another angry Christian.

It's a good day on topix.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451862
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice shot! T-Town is a moron. He isn't even a Christian. You can tell by the way he conducts himself. He's just some poor pathetic sot who has nothing better to do with his life than to come here, make a fool of himself, and be insulted, which is better than the life he has.
He's the fart in the room.
If you had some semblance of intelligence you might be able to hold a decent conversation with someone. But, not to worry, you don't, so, just crawl back under your rock and continue your hibernation..

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451863
Mar 11, 2013
 
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I love christian talk!
YOU have no business talking about intelligence.
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you abused many,
Pro-jection!

Christians are child abusers. Anyone who tells their kid that if they don't accept the "love of Jesus," they're going to burn forever in Hell is a child abuser.
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text> perhaps you were abused........
I know how you love to believe that, but you're wrong.
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text> we are above all of that crap....
Not you, christian.
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>..now, go back to your small un--intelligent comments of ignorance...
Words fail to describe how little of a fuck I give for your worthless opinions.

Go crawl back under your preacher's robes, and suck him dry.

"Mess-Anger;" what a laugh! Learn how to spell "messenger" properly, dickhead. Every time your name pops up it shows how dull-witted you are. You are too stupid to realized how much you are embarrassing yourself.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451864
Mar 11, 2013
 
Eve wrote:
<quoted text>It's sweet Adam has you to defend him so eloquently. Are you blowingeach other?
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>do you want a lick
Oh, look; more christian talk! Duststorm and "Mess-Anger" must be so proud of their brother in christ!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451865
Mar 11, 2013
 
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> If you had some semblance of intelligence you might be able to hold a decent conversation...
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Do you want a lick?
Intelligent conversation indeed.

Christians have no right to disparage the intelligence of others.

And all the christians are screaming at me, "You're not allowed to say that to us; we're *christians!!!*"

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451866
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Eve wrote:
<quoted text>It's sweet Adam has you to defend him so eloquently. Are you blowingeach other?
<quoted text>
Oh, look; more christian talk! Duststorm and "Mess-Anger" must be so proud of their brother in christ!
see my middle finger

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451867
Mar 11, 2013
 
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
Have to back JLu on that one. She hasn't used the "Hellfire Clause".
As for the rest, Carry on.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451868
Mar 11, 2013
 
Eve wrote:
<quoted text>It's sweet Adam has you to defend him so eloquently...
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>do you want a lick
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice shot! T-Town is a moron. He isn't even a Christian. You can tell by the way he conducts himself. He's just some poor pathetic sot who has nothing better to do with his life than to come here, make a fool of himself, and be insulted, which is better than the life he has.
He's the fart in the room.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>If you had some semblance of intelligence you might be able to hold a decent conversation with someone...
Don稚cha just love it?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451869
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Another angry rant from another angry Christian.
It's a good day on topix.
Will these 'Topix Fundies' ever realize that they simply make their religion look like a social club for the mentally and ethically challenged ?

Yeah, that was rhetorical.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451870
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>see my middle finger
No, your BF's ass cheeks are in the way.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451871
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you.
That's convenient. All right, whatever.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451873
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to back JLu on that one. She hasn't used the "Hellfire Clause".
As for the rest, Carry on.
I don't know about JLu; I was posting to illuminatrix.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451874
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's convenient. All right, whatever.
I don't care.

When I tell you that your shitty brothers and sisters in christ are the ones who started attacking me here, and all I do is give them back what they give me, I'll bet you conveniently don't believe that, either.

Admit it; all christian parents threaten their children with hellfire and damnation if they don't believe in jesus. And if you are a christian parent, you are no exception. Fear of eternal punishment is the backbone of your religion. And you christians hate people like me, because you can't scare us into your hateful little death cult.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451875
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>see my middle finger
Was that you I insulted, "Gutless Humper?"

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451876
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.

I don't know about JLu; I was posting to illuminatrix.
Who is JLu.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451877
Mar 11, 2013
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Will these 'Topix Fundies' ever realize that they simply make their religion look like a social club for the mentally and ethically challenged ?
Yeah, that was rhetorical.
I sure hope not.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451878
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care.

When I tell you that your shitty brothers and sisters in christ are the ones who started attacking me here, and all I do is give them back what they give me, I'll bet you conveniently don't believe that, either.

Admit it; all christian parents threaten their children with hellfire and damnation if they don't believe in jesus. And if you are a christian parent, you are no exception. Fear of eternal punishment is the backbone of your religion. And you christians hate people like me, because you can't scare us into your hateful little death cult.
I didn't have Christian parents. I've never once attacked you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451879
Mar 11, 2013
 
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe my Cherokee will start when I'm finished shopping at Costco and it's raining outside.
It pays off.
;)
Ahh. Now I would call the trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 426,261 - 426,280 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

490 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 716,479
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 6 min yon 11
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 529,985
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min macumazahn 223,184
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 21 min Life is Precious 221,366
'Married at First Sight' 29 min yon 10
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 33 min yon 155
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••