Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#451899 Mar 12, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime.
I'm here to help.
What did the intravenous drug user say at the blood donor clinic?

I'm here to hep.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#451900 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the intravenous drug user say at the blood donor clinic?
I'm here to hep.
You seem to be confusing a blood cult with a blood donor bank.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#451901 Mar 12, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be confusing a blood cult with a blood donor bank.
Nah, they both give you juice after sucking the life out of you.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#451902 Mar 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
WasteWater wrote:
Belief is futile.
<quoted text>
Depends on what you believe in.
Certainly not the comic book characters in the bible.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451903 Mar 12, 2013
With Easter just around the corner, I thought I'd give my annual lesson to the new sheep early. They are not very bright so I think they might need more time to digest this morsel of knowledge.

Easter (part 1)

Easter, like Christmas, is mentioned nowhere in scripture. ACE (Advent Catholic Encyclopedia) admits:

"…it (Easter) is also the oldest feast of the Christian Church, as old as Christianity, the connecting link between the Old and New Testaments. That the Apostolic Fathers do not mention it and that we first hear of it principally through the controversy of the Quartodecimans are purely accidental."

Though the ACE initially tries to obscure the origins of Easter they are obvious, and ACE starts by exposing it’s pagan roots:

"The English term, according to the Ven. Bede , relates to Estre, a Teutonic goddess of the rising light of day and spring, which deity, however, is otherwise unknown, even in the Edda ; Anglo-Saxon, eâster, eâstron; Old High German,ôstra,ôstrara,ôstrarûn; German, Ostern. April was called easter-monadh."

The pagan roots of Easter are verified by the Encyclopedia Britanica:

"The English word Easter, which parallels the German word Ostern, is of uncertain origin. One view, expounded by the Venerable Bede in the 8th century, was that it derived from Eostre, or Eostrae, the Anglo-Saxon goddess of spring and fertility. This view presumes—as does the view associating the origin of Christmas on December 25 with pagan celebrations of the winter equinox—that Christians appropriated pagan names and holidays for their highest festivals."

How much more obvious can it be? First we must ask why a Christian festival is named after a Teutonic Goddess. This is yet another example of mixing paganism with Christianity. This is also a blatant example of violating the fourth command:

“You have no other mighty ones against My face.
Shemoth (Genesis) 20:10

Flaunting a Teutonic goddess in His face by attributing a festival in her name to the resurrection of Jesus certainly qualifies as a clear violation of this command. In addition, she is called the goddess of the “rising light of day“(The Sun). Again we must be reminded of His attitude toward sun worship; He destroyed His own chosen people for this practice (Ezekiel ch.8&9)

Another problem with Easter and claims of the Church that it is a celebration of the resurrection Jesus is the date. We know from prophecy that the Messiah is the substitute for the Passover Lamb, and He had to be sacrificed according to Torah, on the day of Passover:

In the first month (Nisan), on the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the Passover to the Lord.
Wayyiqra (Leviticus) 23:5

Even the ACE doesn’t dispute this:

"The connection between the Jewish Passover and the Christian feast of Easter is real and ideal. Real, since Christ died on the first Jewish Easter Day; ideal, like the relation between type and reality, because Christ's death and Resurrection had its figures and types in the Old Law, particularly in the paschal (Passover) lamb, which was eaten towards evening of the 14th of Nisan. In fact, the Jewish feast was taken over into the Christian Easter celebration;…"

However, the date of Easter is not on the date God ordained. Why? ACE tries to obscure the reason, but a little research will reveal the true reason; rabid antisemitism. According to ACE the reason for the date change is:

"Apart, however, from the Jewish feast, the Christians would have celebrated the anniversary of the death and the Resurrection of Christ. But for such a feast it was necessary to know the exact calendar date of Christ's death. To know this day was very simple for the Jews; it was the day after the 14th of the first month, the 15th of Nisan of their calendar. But in other countries of the vast Roman Empire there were other systems of chronology…"
(cont.)

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451904 Mar 12, 2013
Easter (part 2)

Why was it important to make the date comply with other systems of chronology? God set the date as 14 Nisan, and the church was fully aware of this. After applying some computational and verbal gymnastics, ACE goes on to say:

"Because the Sunday after 14 Nisan was the historical day of the Resurrection, at Rome this Sunday became the Christian feast of Easter. Easter was celebrated in Rome and Alexandria on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox…"

It was apparently more important to conform to the customs and dictates of Rome than the word of God. This should not be surprising since the prophets of God predicted as much. The prophets Isaiah and Daniel gave the reasons for the final destruction of man:

"For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed
the Torot (Teachings), changed the law, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and few men shall be left."
Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 24:5-6

and:

"And the ten horns are ten sovereigns from this reign. They shall rise, and another shall rise after them, and it is different from the first ones, and it humbles three sovereigns, and it speaks words against the Most High, and it wears out the set-apart ones of the Most High, and it intends to change appointed times and law, and they are given into its hand for a time and times and half a time.
Daniel 7:24-25

Since the God (God) of Israel established the date of Passover, changing the date is certainly an example of transgressing the Torah by changing the law, breaking the everlasting covenant, and changing the appointed times of the Most High. Besides conforming the date to fit existing pagan festivals, the anti-Semitic reason is found in ACE and in the cannons of the Council of Nicaea, which was called by Constantine. ACE says:

"The First Council of Nicaea (325) decreed that the Roman practice should be observed throughout the Church. But even at Rome the Easter term was changed repeatedly. Those who continued to keep Easter with the Jews were called Quartodecimans (14 Nisan) and were excluded from the Church."

Those who followed the Jews and celebrated the Passover on the date established by God were excluded from the Church, and the Synodal Letter at the council of Nicaea states:

"We further proclaim to you the good news of the agreement concerning the holy Easter, that this particular also has through your prayers been rightly settled; so that all our brethren in the East who formerly followed the custom of the Jews are henceforth to celebrate the said most sacred feast of Easter at the same time with the Romans and yourselves and all those who have observed Easter from the beginning.
Wherefore, rejoicing in these wholesome results, and in our common peace and harmony, and in the cutting off of every heresy…"

Obedience to Constantine and Rome was more important than to God. The council even goes as far as to call celebrating Passover on the date establish by the God of Israel heresy!

Though I do not believe any further proof of the whoring of Passover by the Church is necessary, I will include a brief list of additional pagan practices of Easter listed by ACE:

(cont.)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#451905 Mar 12, 2013
I'll bet you thought I was kidding, didn't you?
I didn't.

Hehehe.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451906 Mar 12, 2013
Easter (part 3)

Risus Paschalis
This strange custom originated in Bavaria in the fifteenth century. The priest inserted in his sermon funny stories which would cause his hearers to laugh (Ostermärlein), e.g. a description of how the devil tries to keep the doors of hell locked against the descending Christ. Then the speaker would draw the moral from the story. This Easter laughter, giving rise to grave abuses of the word of God, was prohibited by Clement X (1670-1676) and in the eighteenth century by Maximilian III and the bishops of Bavaria

Easter Eggs
Because the use of eggs was forbidden during Lent, they were brought to the table on Easter Day, coloured red to symbolize the Easter joy. This custom is found not only in the Latin but also in the Oriental Churches. The symbolic meaning of a new creation of mankind by Jesus risen from the dead was probably an invention of later times. The custom may have its origin in paganism, for a great many pagan customs, celebrating the return of spring, gravitated to Easter.

The Easter Rabbit
The Easter Rabbit lays the eggs, for which reason they are hidden in a nest or in the garden. The rabbit is a pagan symbol and has always been an emblem of fertility

Men and women
On Easter Monday the women had a right to strike their husbands, on Tuesday the men struck their wives, as in December the servants scolded their masters. Husbands and wives did this …. In the northern parts of England the men parade the streets on Easter Sunday and claim the privilege of lifting every woman three times from the ground, receiving in payment a kiss or a silver sixpence. The same is done by the women to the men on the next day. In the Neumark (Germany) on Easter Day the men servants whip the maid servants with switches; on Monday the maids whip the men. They secure their release with Easter eggs. These customs are probably of pre-Christian origin

The Easter Fire
The Easter Fire is lit on the top of mountains (Easter mountain, Osterberg) and must be kindled from new fire, drawn from wood by friction ; this is a custom of pagan origin in vogue all over Europe, signifying the victory of spring over winter. The bishops issued severe edicts against the sacrilegious Easter fires , but did not succeed in abolishing them everywhere.

All of these abominations were carried out with the knowledge and often the approval of the Church. I could go on because there are so many more links of this feast to paganism, but I will leave it to the reader.

The beast Daniel speaks of in 7:24-25 is the one the Christians call the system of the anti-Christ, but should actually be called the anti-Messiah. Constantine The Great, as he is called by Christians, changed the law and times established by the God of Israel, and mixed pagan worship with Christianity. He became the beast that brought about this system, and turned the Church into the “Whore of Babylon” that John spoke of in the book of Revelation.

This is posted especially for the dullard Christian who, a few pages back, claimed there was no paganism in Christianity. You know who you are, so suck on this as you, your family, and your Christian friends go off to Church on the 31st to worship the pagan deity Estre, the Teutonic goddess of the rising light of day and spring, under the guise of Christs' resurrection.

Now you can't give the excuse to your god that you didn't know when he comes back to beat your ass for harlotry. Why? Because ol' AntiC told ya'.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451907 Mar 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't.
Hehehe.
Good morning Mac! How's it hanging'?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#451908 Mar 12, 2013
--- Why people are no longer Christians is because they are anti-Christ...Wake up people...

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451909 Mar 12, 2013
More Pagan Symbolism In Christianity (part 1)

The Cross

I started to go into great detail on the cross and how it was originally the symbol of Tammuz, the Chaldean god, who worshiped at one time by Israel (Ezekiel 8:14). For worshiping Tammuz and other gods, and whoring in general, God destroyed everyone in the city of Jerusalem including men, women and children, old and young, everyone that didn’t have the mark of God on their head (Ezekiel 9:1-11).
I wanted to show how Constantine the “Great” incorporated paganism from the various cults in the Roman Empire into Christianity, which was already being corrupted, in order to combine all the different religions into one. His goal was to make one religion which would be controlled by the state, not maintaining the purity of the teachings of the Christian bible. In order to do this, he created a “Burger King” religion where everyone could have it their own way.
By incorporating the symbols of the other cults and blending their gods into the persona of Jesus (and Mary), Christians and pagans alike would see their own god, whether it was Tammuz, or Diana (Queen of Heaven), or Baccus (god of wine), or Christna, in Jesus Christ. It didn’t matter to Constantine as long as it was consolidated and controlled by the state.

The word cross isn’t anywhere in scripture. The Greek word stauroo is translated as cross, but is actually a steak or upright pole, not a cross. The evidence for the cross being the symbol of Tammuz, or the Tau, is overwhelming and anyone who wanted to research this will be astonished by the volumes of information on the subject. Even some Christian churches refuse to use this symbol because they recognize it as blatantly pagan, but they are denounced as being cults by main stream Christianity. Most Christians refuse to accept the overwhelming evidence and continue to deny what is obvious to some of their own brothers.

I started to present all the evidence I have accumulated on the subject, but something occurred to me; the subject of the cross is, or should be, moot. Why? The full text of the second command of God is this:

“You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth, you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands.

Shemoth (Exodus) 20:4-6

(cont.)

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451910 Mar 12, 2013
More Pagan Symbolism In Christianity (part 2)

The Cross

This is the full text and not the abridged version you see on Christian paraphernalia. The cross, pictures and statues of Jesus Christ are all carved images and likenesses that are forbidden by the God of Israel.
In spite of this, Christian book stores and gift shops abound with images of the cross, the fish and other Christian symbols, jewelry, paintings, cards, books, bumper stickers, ect., all of which are forbidden by the command of your God. This is a perfect example of how Christians are transgressing the Torah and teaching others to do the same. This is in direct opposition to the command of Jesus':

“Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens..”

Mattithyahu 5:19

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451911 Mar 12, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- Why people are no longer Christians is because they are anti-Christ...Wake up people...
The Church is an anti-Christ. If you bothered to read your bible you'd know this.
Gut Stomper

Dunlap, TN

#451912 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The word translated here as "law" is Torah. The perfect Law of the Lord more accurately reads The perfect Torah of YHWH
Pauline Christianity rejected the perfect Torah of YHWH, the "perfect law of the Lord".
Is that funny, or what?
Thanks, you're a great help.
Jew / Gentile
Old Testament / New Testament
Israel / The Church

I'm surprised at the depth of your ignorance.
Gut Stomper

Dunlap, TN

#451913 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>I'm licking my Dad's jizz off my brother's backside. He's mounting me now as I start to blow my brother.
That's really getting sick.
Gut Stomper

Dunlap, TN

#451914 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great point from another informed Christian.
It's a good life on topix.
Wow.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451915 Mar 12, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew / Gentile
Old Testament / New Testament
Israel / The Church
I'm surprised at the depth of your ignorance.
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete. For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle
shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.
Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the
heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens."
Matthew 5:17-19
New Testament
I surprised at the depth of your ignorance of your own bible. But then again, not so much. Remember:
"...till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle
shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done. Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens;..."
How does it feel to be least.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#451916 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is JLu.
You is JLu.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#451917 Mar 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text> you decide, it is another opportunity for you. to show the great set of morals the bible teaches you.
not really, karl, but i'm just expressing my human side and not being nearly as 'human' to others as they are to me;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#451918 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the affluent Jewish leadership introduced in the fictional account of Acts; the affluent Jewish leadership that Paul never mentioned being a member of in any of his own writings?
That affluent Jewish leadership?
*doink*
huh?!

"If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless" paul - phil 3

will you admit to be an uninformed hypocrite now or must we continue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 263,402
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ChristineM 763,476
what the best in this store ?? https://awesome.... 13 min MURAD 1
what the best model of this wrist watches 17 min MURAD 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min BenAdam 603,524
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Michael 554,632
Moses never existed 50 min Hidingfromyou 521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,006

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE