Why I’m no longer a Christian

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#452483 Mar 13, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're dim and you're cracked. Works for me.
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/8740411-lg.jpg
the ugliness of a christurd for all too see.

this is your life on christerdom people, ain't it boootiful?!**rolls eyes**

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#452486 Mar 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they don't believe their own Bible either.
An important fact.
you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the @ss... FACT

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452487 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>stop quoting scripture you don't believe hypocrite!!!! and stop lying liar
You do it all the time, hypocrite.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#452488 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>stop quoting scripture you don't believe hypocrite!!!! and stop lying liar
You mean the scripture that you claim to believe, yet denigrate every day? You mean like the way you lie about me and others?

You are going to answer to someone soon, and it ain't gonna be me I assure you, fake Christian.

San Francisco

#452489 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the @ss... FACT
You wouldn't know Jesus if he send you to Hell for being a heretic, fake Christian.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#452490 Mar 13, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was the only BEGOTTEN child of God.
I rather doubt that the God of the Bible begat any bastards, He was not like Zeus, after all. And the Bible makes it clear that the children of Israel was the Son of God.
duststorm wrote:
Yes, God has many children,
No, only Israel.
duststorm wrote:
as John 1 says: "but as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the children of God, even to them who believed on his name.
There is only one child in the history of the world who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and that child is Jesus.
Many Gods have begotten many bastards, but the Bible says that the God of the Bible did no such thing.
duststorm wrote:
Do you wish to contravert God's plan?
NO. Why are you trying so hard to do just that? Prophecies make it clear that the real Messiah will be a mere human.
duststorm wrote:
Do you want a man who was begotten of a human father and a human mother? You would be dealing with the inherited root of sin in that case.
There is no "inherited" root of sin. Each man must atone for his own (and only his own) sin.
duststorm wrote:
Each Jewish person must believe or they will all likewise perish. Yes, they are a chosen nation, but each individual must humble himself and believe upon Jesus as Messiah.
Making such a mistake about the Messiah is not a sin, in and of itself, but pretending that Jesus was a god most certainly IS a huge sin.

Jews (and any/every-one else that wishes to convert) can receive the salvation of the God of the Bible in one way and only one way: by obeying the Laws as taught by Moses in the Torah.
duststorm wrote:
I actually only became aware of the base and insultingp references to Jesus which are taught to Jewish children, and which Jewish people use on a regular basis to name our precious Lord.
No actual lords are insulted by the comments. And most of them only really apply if Joseph was not his father. On the other hand, if Joseph was not really his father, then by definition, Jesus would have been a bastard.
duststorm wrote:
Nevertheless, the Jews will have a last minute opportunity to believe once we Christian born-agains are out of here.
That is your mythology on the subject. The Bible says something ENTIRELY different; that the Jews have an ongoing opportunity to be right with their God by simply doing as they were taught: follow the Law and uphold the Eternal Covenant they have with their God.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452491 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the @ss... FACT
You're projecting your own failure again, clownie.

San Francisco

#452492 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you think Jesus is cool with it???? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHA HAHA YOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASNORTSHAHAHA HAFARTS I've laughed till my balls hurt...
You put your soul in jeopardy, and all you want to do is worry about my sex life? You don't think that's kinda, uh, weird?

#452493 Mar 13, 2013
Wow. March 7 since last I was here and there are 2000 posts. If anyone said anything worthwhile, please let me know, otherwise I am skipping over a whole bunch of posts.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#452494 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know Jesus if he send you to Hell for being a heretic, fake Christian.
I'm not a fake christian or hypocrite! You just can't handle someone who has superior intelligence and can put you in your place. Too bad, you're the one who took the low road and is now broadcasting your stupidity, and ignorance.. have a good day out in LA-LA LAND ya hear

#452495 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Jesus love?
Well, there was that one "special" disciple that he loved...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#452496 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You put your soul in jeopardy, and all you want to do is worry about my sex life? You don't think that's kinda, uh, weird?
My soul is safe because of Jesus!!! AMAZING GRACE. but you on the other hand turned your back on Jesus...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#452497 Mar 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
Wow. March 7 since last I was here and there are 2000 posts. If anyone said anything worthwhile, please let me know, otherwise I am skipping over a whole bunch of posts.
you can skip on down the road

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#452498 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>does Jesus approve of you lying with men?
I think the question that you should be asking...

Would Jesus approve of you thinking constantly...or any at all...about men lying with men.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#452499 Mar 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there was that one "special" disciple that he loved...
You say he didn't exist! how could he love anybody

#452500 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You say he didn't exist! how could he love anybody
You should pay more attention to what I write. I am willing to allow for the possibility that there was a historical person with a name that would be rendered in Greek as Jesus. Quite possibly he even said some of the things that are credited to him.

However, this man was not a god, he was not a son of a god, and he was not a messiah. The Bible proves this.

San Francisco

#452504 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a fake christian or hypocrite! You just can't handle someone who has superior intelligence and can put you in your place. Too bad, you're the one who took the low road and is now broadcasting your stupidity, and ignorance.. have a good day out in LA-LA LAND ya hear
You don't like being called out on your BS. Tough. Keep showing everyone what a fake Christian you are.

San Francisco

#452505 Mar 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>My soul is safe because of Jesus!!! AMAZING GRACE. but you on the other hand turned your back on Jesus...
You think for one minute Jesus would approve of how you represent Him? Really?

Safe? Hardly. You better get right with God, clown. Unless of course that is not what is important to you.
Gut Stomper

Greer, SC

#452506 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You think for one minute Jesus would approve of how you represent Him? Really?
Safe? Hardly. You better get right with God, clown. Unless of course that is not what is important to you.
Are you saying that you represent Jesus?
Tell us how you got right with God.
Gut Stomper

Greer, SC

#452507 Mar 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to remember.
*shrug*
It truly was inevitable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min swampmudd 15,287
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 983,027
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 1 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 4 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 6 hr Jakedover34 1
More from around the web