Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452412 Mar 13, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in the water. I'm unsinkable AND shark-proof.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Thanks for sharing your delusion.

You're not unsinkable or shark-proof.

You're deluded.
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#452413 Mar 13, 2013
God has too much mercy on bad people and not enough mercy on people that try to be good!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452414 Mar 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know what you mean; i need a penis reduction cuz i can't get pants to fit me right:(
Thanks for sharing, Christian.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#452415 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You agree that a woman cannot be saved if she does not give birth? You agree that a woman shall not adopt any leadership role but must defer to men, including refraining from any instruction in the scripture?

Paul was also under the impression that he was living in the end times, and wrote letters to that effect to many churches, including this passage, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

Paul obviously thought the rapture was going to happen before he even died. Obviously that was wrong.
Maybe he's not dead ;p

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452416 Mar 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i luv martini's! i like them up & dirty with a splash of olive juice. saphire or hendricks for gin and absolute or kettle one for vodka! ever try some of the nice tequila's on the rocks, like don julio or patrone?
Thanks again for sharing, Christian.

Location hidden

#452417 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>That fairies aren't real. Which is a pity. I think a world with fairies might be more fun.
Several faeries just died as you typed that...

Location hidden

#452418 Mar 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You're Watson, I'm Sherlock. Remember ? I am the one with the funny hat. Now change out of that nurse's uniform and into those plus fours. LOL
I remember no such thing <jauntily lift my chin to look down my nose on you> the uniform was clearly a disguise.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452419 Mar 13, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So much truth in so few words.
Howyadoin?
We're doing great here. We'll be having a baby girl within a week.

I won't be publicly sharing the day or name, given the Christian stalkers on topix.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#452420 Mar 13, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I love the Jews.
I also love christians.
I'm a people type of person.
However, I do wish for demise on certain people who perform unforgivable acts.
On top of the list are those who commit horrific crimes to animals.
i can't argue with you on any of this. although i might suggest that God's idea of forgiveness & His ability to forgive are deeper than ours, and that crimes commited against people created in His image are every bit as horrific or worse than those against animals:)

Location hidden

#452421 Mar 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You wan't the Corvette, don't you ?
I'm happy with my car but a Vette would be preferable to a Yugo..<contorts face into disdainful appearance>

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#452422 Mar 13, 2013
BIG SCOTT wrote:
you have to remember folks...God gives you the choice to believe or not to believe...But on judgement day remember he believe in you. So your disbelief will not save you from his wrath. I pray you see the light.
please don't pray for me, your god might think i hang out with you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#452423 Mar 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said you are all Gods, you are all sons of YHWY." Psalm 82
Glad you believe in me.
if you want all your inheritance now, like the prodigal poop-head, you got it!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452424 Mar 13, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I didn't mean literally burning money. I associate it with the flames of hell. Using billions alone over the years for sexual coverups, relocations and payoffs, just to name one point. Their cathedrals, although many are quite gorgeous and architectural masterpieces, are not needed to worship the Lord, and Jesus would not approve of being their poster boy for that sort of waste when so many starve, suffer, and are needing. The list goes on and on and on.
Rev. 17:1-6 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Sitteth upon many waters
Said of Babylon, Jeremiah 51:13; the wealth of Babylon being caused both by the Euphrates and by a vast system of canals. The symbol is interpreted by some commentators as signifying Babylon, by others pagan Rome, Papal Rome, Jerusalem. Dante alludes to this passage in his address to the shade of Pope Nicholas III., in the Bolgia of the Simonists.- Vincent's
LOL *snort*

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#452425 Mar 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for sharing, Christian.
you're welcome! are you better than me?:)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452426 Mar 13, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
Hey X,
Huge difference between the story in 2 Kings 19:21-36:
The officials, nobles, and people of Ekron, who had thrown Padi their king&emdash;bound by oath and curse of Assyria&emdash; into fetters of iron and had given him over to Hezekiah, the Judahite&emdash;he kept him in confinement like an enemy&emdash; their heart became afraid, and they called upon the Egyptian kings, the bowmen, chariots and horses of the king of Meluhha [Ethiopia], a countless host, and these came to their aid. In the neighborhood of Eltekeh, their ranks being drawn up before me, they offered battle. With the aid of Assur, my lord, I fought with them and brought about their defeat. The Egyptian charioteers and princes, together with the Ethiopian king's charioteers, my hands captured alive in the midst of the battle. 6Eltekeh and Timnah I besieged, I captured, and I took away their spoil.
I approached Ekron and slew the governors and nobles who had rebelled, and hung their bodies on stakes around the city. The inhabitants who rebelled and treated (Assyria) lightly I counted as spoil. The rest of them, who were not guilty of rebellion and contempt, for whom there was no punishment, I declared their pardon. Padi, their king, I brought out to Jerusalem, set him on the royal throne over them, and 17imposed upon him my royal tribute.
As for Hezekiah the Judahite, who did not submit to my yoke: forty-six of his strong, walled cities, as well as the small towns in their area, which were without number, by levelling with battering-rams and by bringing up seige-engines, and by attacking and storming on foot, by mines, tunnels, and breeches, I besieged and took them. 200,150 people, great and small, male and female, horses, mules, asses, camels, cattle and sheep without number, I brought away from them and counted as spoil.(Hezekiah) himself, like a caged bird I shut up in Jerusalem, his royal city. I threw up earthworks against him&emdash; the one coming out of the city-gate, I turned back to his misery. His cities, which I had despoiled, I cut off from his land, and to Mitinti, king of Ashdod, Padi, king of Ekron, and Silli-bêl, king of Gaza, I gave (them). And thus I diminished his land. I added to the former tribute, and I lad upon him the surrender of their land and imposts&emdash;gifts for my majesty. As for Hezekiah, the terrifying splendor of my majesty overcame him, and the Arabs and his mercenary troops which he had brought in to strengthen Jerusalem, his royal city, deserted him. In addition to the thirty talents of gold and eight hundred talents of silver, gems, antimony, jewels, large carnelians, ivory-inlaid couches, ivory-inlaid chairs, elephant hides, elephant tusks, ebony, boxwood, all kinds of valuable treasures, as well as his daughters, his harem, his male and female musicians, which he had brought after me to Nineveh, my royal city. To pay tribute and to accept servitude, he dispatched his messengers.
2 Kings 19:21-36:
“Therefore this is what the Lord says concerning the king of Assyria:
“‘He will not enter this city
or shoot an arrow here.
He will not come before it with shield
or build a siege ramp against it.
By the way that he came he will return;
he will not enter this city,
declares the Lord.
I will defend this city and save it,
for my sake and for the sake of David my servant.’”
That night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies! So Sennacherib king of Assyria broke camp and withdrew. He returned to Nineveh and stayed there.
Wicked cool stuff, eh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452427 Mar 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Hey Clownie, I'm not so much down on Paul as it may appear. I think it is easier to appreciate Paul as both a man and a theologian if we realize how many failings he has as both. This can't be done if we deify him.
Shabam!

Location hidden

#452428 Mar 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>We're doing great here. We'll be having a baby girl within a week.

I won't be publicly sharing the day or name, given the Christian stalkers on topix.
Congratulations :-)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452429 Mar 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're welcome! are you better than me?:)
At what?

Try to be more specific.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#452430 Mar 13, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ok, if you're not that comfortable perhaps we could invite Mr. Clown?
After the entree perhaps a few martini's, shaken but not stirred, to top off the evening?
Hey, maybe who knows, maybe some menage a trois?
LOL
assup, paul, and his god

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#452431 Mar 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
We're doing great here. We'll be having a baby girl within a week.
Her name will be Baby Xette won't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Trump Whines 47,105
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Big Al 990,683
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 35 min what I think happ... 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Michael 692,116
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Johnny 464
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
More from around the web