|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that no one gives a s hit about any of your opinions about your beliefs or lack thereof? Just wonderin'. hypocrite
That's not true, Christian.

I enjoy and respect his opinions.

You're being dishonest and you're projecting your own hypocrisy on to one of your neighbors.

See you at the weenie roast.

Since: Jul 08

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed that no one gives a s hit about any of your opinions about your beliefs or lack thereof? Just wonderin'. hypocrite
I do.

Why do you lie?

Must be a Jesus thing.
Gut Stomper

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ christian "education"
LOL @ atheist retardation

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>he's not gonna date you.. so get your nose outta his @ss
Empty Christian nonsense.

Christians are good that way.

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>....But, I can picture you at the end of your life being like Charles Darwin on his deathbed ... calling out to God for forgiveness for your disrespectfulness to His children.....
This is a lie.

And a comma fault.
Gut Stomper

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> You really have a problem distinguishing the truth from perception, half-truths, and innuendoes it seems to me. If you think Christianity will fall in our lifetime, you're fooling yourself. Now, tell me what has science revealed that proves God doesn't exist?
I want facts, and not those "somewhere over the rainbow" theories that your savior scientists have been feeding everyone on the science channel. It's amazing how those "pie in the sky geniuses" have to choke on their own fantasies after being proven wrong, time and time again. Those bozos are constantly looking for the perfect formula. It's right above them, if only they would take their blinders off and look up! I have to say to you, it's sad reading your rants about God and Christianity. You should really grow up and toss aside your hatred. Your hatred won't change a thing, but, it will keep you an angry person for the rest of your life. If that's what you want your life to be, hate on!
Bro. Clownie
You got him on the ropes! TKO.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can prove Christianity exists. Proving the claims Christianity makes is another matter.
LMAO!!! You are delirious! First of all, you're not intelligent enough to sit down and have a face to face with anyone (and that includes Moe from the Three Stooges). All that would be heard from you is your usual hate filled rants of how you hate God, hate Christ, hate anyone who believes in Them and Their teachings, hate anyone that doesn't like what you like, etc. etc. Then you would throw in everyone's faces how science would dispel any of their knowledge. Of course you have absolutely NO FACTS whatsoever, and neither does any scientist, mathematician, physicist, or anyone else related to the religion of science. Just whimsical theories that your feeble little mind perceives as truth. You are definitely lost in space, and I pity you for that ... but, there is a lifeline. Question is, are you intelligent enough to reach out and grab it?

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa!!! Your pretty brave saying those derogatory things about Paul. I wonder if you have the balls, and intestinal fortitude to get in my face and tell me that? It's easy slamming someone on the internet, but, doing it to someone's face is a different animal all together. It's evident to me you have a deep seeded hatred for Jesus & Paul. What's your problem? Were you born with no talent and no love of God, and, therefore you cut other people down who do? Come on, let it out ... get it off your chest! Inquiring minds want to know! BOZO
Angry rant from an expiring mind.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I can, fake Christian.
you're a liar and never was a christian

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the hypocrite. I follow my ethics. You don't behave according to what the Bible says. YOU are the hypocrite. That's how I know you are a fake Christian.
You can stop posting anytime now! I've already determined that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground. Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, and that Paul is a fake christian. Now, quit talking out your @ss, or in layman's terms ... put your money where your @ss is!

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are.
I agree.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are delirious! First of all, you're not intelligent enough to sit down and have a face to face with anyone (and that includes Moe from the Three Stooges). All that would be heard from you is your usual hate filled rants of how you hate God, hate Christ, hate anyone who believes in Them and Their teachings, hate anyone that doesn't like what you like, etc. etc. Then you would throw in everyone's faces how science would dispel any of their knowledge. Of course you have absolutely NO FACTS whatsoever, and neither does any scientist, mathematician, physicist, or anyone else related to the religion of science. Just whimsical theories that your feeble little mind perceives as truth. You are definitely lost in space, and I pity you for that ... but, there is a lifeline. Question is, are you intelligent enough to reach out and grab it?
Excellent!! May the Lord bless you every day.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are delirious! First of all, you're not intelligent enough to sit down and have a face to face with anyone (and that includes Moe from the Three Stooges). All that would be heard from you is your usual hate filled rants of how you hate God, hate Christ, hate anyone who believes in Them and Their teachings, hate anyone that doesn't like what you like, etc. etc.

Please cite the post where I ever said I hated God or any of those people.

YOU on the other hand spew hate with regularity. Which makes you both a fake Christian AND a liar.

I wonder what Jesus would say about that?

[QUOTE] Then you would throw in everyone's faces how science would dispel any of their knowledge.
Never said that either.
Of course you have absolutely NO FACTS whatsoever, and neither does any scientist, mathematician, physicist, or anyone else related to the religion of science.
Facts about what? Science is filled with facts.
Just whimsical theories that your feeble little mind perceives as truth. You are definitely lost in space, and I pity you for that ... but, there is a lifeline. Question is, are you intelligent enough to reach out and grab it?
See, that's the problem with being a fake Christian. If you are an example of what Christianity offers, why would I choose to be an insulting clown like yourself?

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are delirious! First of all, you're not intelligent enough to sit down and have a face to face with anyone (and that includes Moe from the Three Stooges). All that would be heard from you is your usual hate filled rants of how you hate God, hate Christ, hate anyone who believes in Them and Their teachings, hate anyone that doesn't like what you like, etc. etc.
Please cite the post where I ever said I hated God or any of those people.

YOU on the other hand spew hate with regularity. Which makes you both a fake Christian AND a liar.

I wonder what Jesus would say about that?
Then you would throw in everyone's faces how science would dispel any of their knowledge.
Never said that either.
Of course you have absolutely NO FACTS whatsoever, and neither does any scientist, mathematician, physicist, or anyone else related to the religion of science.
Facts about what? Science is filled with facts.
Just whimsical theories that your feeble little mind perceives as truth. You are definitely lost in space, and I pity you for that ... but, there is a lifeline. Question is, are you intelligent enough to reach out and grab it?
See, that's the problem with being a fake Christian. If you are an example of what Christianity offers, why would I choose to be an insulting clown like yourself?

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar and never was a christian
Prove I was never a Christian.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You can stop posting anytime now! I've already determined that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground. Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, and that Paul is a fake christian. Now, quit talking out your @ss, or in layman's terms ... put your money where your @ss is!
Just more un-Christ-like behavior, proving that you are a fake Christian. And a hypocrite.

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how could your calling me these things be ok with any god, even your own made-up ones???
No god could approve -- other than a just one, eh?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!! May the Lord bless you every day.
Thanks Adam, one of my brothers on here..

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more un-Christ-like behavior, proving that you are a fake Christian. And a hypocrite.
you don't believe in christ
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I was never a Christian.
You was never a christian from your heart only moth maybe.Your detestable alternative lifstyle proves it. That speaks for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 426,121 - 426,140 of440,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

572 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Dave Nelson 223,947
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Uzi 114,926
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 532,117
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UIDIOTRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,151
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 719,689
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 4,441
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Toby 93,623
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 256,302
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••