Comments
426,001 - 426,020 of 441,189 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#451608 Mar 11, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya...hopefully next week will be better. Still, there's nothing like NASCAR no matter where they are.
I agree! I love me some good ol racing

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#451609 Mar 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Circle Jerk
atheist nose pickers

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#451610 Mar 11, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
If that isn't an understatement. "New material"? Hasn't seemed to happen in nearly 100,000 posts, don't see that changing this late in his game. Several of his buds are afflicted with the same redundancy issue. Drivel is likely the most we can expect from them. lol
You make several valid points JL. As always :-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#451611 Mar 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i find you offensive (not to mention very self-righteous). will you please please stop; it's making atheism look very smarmy to us potential converts:-(
you are not wanted

stay religious, it suits you
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#451612 Mar 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not wanted
Stay stupid. It fits you well.

Earth

#451613 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>atheist nose pickers
Lol!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#451615 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think G is gay Clownie :-) but then, I don't think you are either <3
"half right" is an accomplishment for you

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#451616 Mar 11, 2013
Good morning sheep! Time for more bible lessons from your savior. Here is one that will teach you original sin is a lie:

Questionable Christian Doctrines

Original sin, sometimes called ancestral sin, according to a doctrine proposed in western Christian theology, is humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man. It is regarded as the general condition of sinfulness into which humans are born, distinct from actual sins a person commits. This teaching explicitly states that original sin does not have the character of a personal fault in any individual, but human beings bear the guilt from Adam and Eve's sin. The prevailing view held in Eastern Orthodox Christianity is that human beings bear no guilt for the sin of Adam and Eve (So much for having the same spirit). The doctrine of original sin exists only in the Western Christian church.
The doctrine was first developed in 2nd-century by Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyon and codified at the council of Nicea in 325 AD. Prior to this the doctrine did not exist. It is actually in direct conflict to Torah. Deuteronomy 24:16 specifically states:

“Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.“

If God’s law forbids children being held accountable for the sins of the fathers, this would apply equally to the sins committed by Adam. The doctrine of original sin is false.

Not only that, but God never cursed Adam’s flesh, he cursed the ground:

“Then to Adam He said,“Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying,‘You shall not eat of it’:“Cursed is the ground for your sake; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, and you shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread ‘till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for dust you are, and to dust you shall return.”- Genesis 3:18-19

He later rescinded that curse in Genesis 8:21:

“…Then the LORD said in His heart,“I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake.”

This also conflicts with the Christian doctrine which teaches the Messiah could not be born from the seed of a man because his flesh was corrupt, since God did not curse Adam’s flesh. However he did curse Eve’s flesh:

To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

Eve’s curse was a curse of the flesh, and if anything, the Messiah could not have been born of a woman because HER FLESH was cursed.

I still don't have an answer as to where the bible said man was not meant to die. I don't want opinion, post chapter and verse.(OT)

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451617 Mar 11, 2013
McKenna’s Axiom

“Understanding consists of assimilation of patterns encountered in the external world...understanding progresses [with] the assimilation of novel forms of patterns and the modification of previously perceived patterns that such novel patterns introduce. One of the chief resistances to this progress…is the dogmatic tendency to adhere to orthodox modes of assigned patterns [even] when confronted with novel details that call for a reordering of understanding.”

Gil Scott-Heron:

"Fools who never learn, never learn".
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#451618 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
Good morning sheep! Time for more bible lessons from your savior. Here is one that will teach you original sin is a lie:
Questionable Christian Doctrines
Original sin, sometimes called ancestral sin, according to a doctrine proposed in western Christian theology, is humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man. It is regarded as the general condition of sinfulness into which humans are born, distinct from actual sins a person commits. This teaching explicitly states that original sin does not have the character of a personal fault in any individual, but human beings bear the guilt from Adam and Eve's sin. The prevailing view held in Eastern Orthodox Christianity is that human beings bear no guilt for the sin of Adam and Eve (So much for having the same spirit). The doctrine of original sin exists only in the Western Christian church.
The doctrine was first developed in 2nd-century by Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyon and codified at the council of Nicea in 325 AD. Prior to this the doctrine did not exist. It is actually in direct conflict to Torah. Deuteronomy 24:16 specifically states:
“Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.“
If God’s law forbids children being held accountable for the sins of the fathers, this would apply equally to the sins committed by Adam. The doctrine of original sin is false.
Not only that, but God never cursed Adam’s flesh, he cursed the ground:
“Then to Adam He said,“Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying,‘You shall not eat of it’:“Cursed is the ground for your sake; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, and you shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread ‘till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for dust you are, and to dust you shall return.”- Genesis 3:18-19
He later rescinded that curse in Genesis 8:21:
“…Then the LORD said in His heart,“I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake.”
This also conflicts with the Christian doctrine which teaches the Messiah could not be born from the seed of a man because his flesh was corrupt, since God did not curse Adam’s flesh. However he did curse Eve’s flesh:
To the woman He said:
“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”
Eve’s curse was a curse of the flesh, and if anything, the Messiah could not have been born of a woman because HER FLESH was cursed.
I still don't have an answer as to where the bible said man was not meant to die. I don't want opinion, post chapter and verse.(OT)
Scroll worthy!

Blow it, Satchmo!
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#451619 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
McKenna’s Axiom
“Understanding consists of assimilation of patterns encountered in the external world...understanding progresses [with] the assimilation of novel forms of patterns and the modification of previously perceived patterns that such novel patterns introduce. One of the chief resistances to this progress…is the dogmatic tendency to adhere to orthodox modes of assigned patterns [even] when confronted with novel details that call for a reordering of understanding.”
Gil Scott-Heron:
"Fools who never learn, never learn".
My Axiom:
Blow it, Satchmo!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#451620 Mar 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not wanted
spoken like a true atheist of the Nietzsche persuasion; survival of the fittest & destruction of the rest:(

Earth

#451621 Mar 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>"half right" is an accomplishment for you
Always lovely to read your kind words Karl, you have a wonderful day :-)

Earth

#451622 Mar 11, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Scroll worthy!

Blow it, Satchmo!
I scrolled as well.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451623 Mar 11, 2013
I've also noticed that, since I've come back for a visit, most of the Christians here seem dim, even more so than before. Ad hominem attacks and mindless non-sequitur quoting of scripture seem to be the norm.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451624 Mar 11, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll worthy!
Blow it, Satchmo!

AC:
I've also noticed that, since I've come back for a visit, most of the Christians here seem dim, even more so than before. Ad hominem attacks and mindless non-sequitur quoting of scripture seem to be the norm.
Thank you for illustrating my point

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#451625 Mar 11, 2013
Christians Make Their Own Ignorant

Genesis 6:1-2:
“When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.“

Who were the “sons of God”? This passage has mystified Christians for ages. However it was explained very clearly in The Book of Enoch (chapters 6-7), a book the council of Nicea banned in 325 AD under penalty of death because it exposed the Christian Church as apostate (chapter 93, v.7-9)[1], as well as other errors, omissions, and distortions in church dogma.

It was also banned because it has God blaming all sin on a messenger named Azazel, and not the church’s invention (Satan):

“And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.'
Book of Enoch, chapter 10, verse 8-9

[1]“And after that in the seventh week shall an apostate generation arise, and many shall be its deeds,
And all its deeds shall be apostate.” The Book of Enoch, chapter 93, v.7-9
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#451626 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
It beats your attempt at psycho-pseudo-babble-ology, loser.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#451627 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for illustrating my point
And thanks for verifying mine.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#451628 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
Christians Make Their Own Ignorant
Genesis 6:1-2:
“When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.“
Who were the “sons of God”? This passage has mystified Christians for ages. However it was explained very clearly in The Book of Enoch (chapters 6-7), a book the council of Nicea banned in 325 AD under penalty of death because it exposed the Christian Church as apostate (chapter 93, v.7-9)[1], as well as other errors, omissions, and distortions in church dogma.
It was also banned because it has God blaming all sin on a messenger named Azazel, and not the church’s invention (Satan):
“And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.'
Book of Enoch, chapter 10, verse 8-9
[1]“And after that in the seventh week shall an apostate generation arise, and many shall be its deeds,
And all its deeds shall be apostate.” The Book of Enoch, chapter 93, v.7-9
Now, back to scrolling!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min pusherman_ 733,089
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min seriously the ori... 539,011
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 258,003
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 94,676
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Stephania 599,962
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min macumazahn 226,361
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••