#452247 Mar 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good too hear.
you are a good dude WW!!! one of my favorite peeps
Gut Stomper

Greeneville, TN

#452248 Mar 12, 2013
X seems woefully ignorant of the most simplistic truths concerning scripture. Mere words. No Spirit. No life. Just death. You can feel it permeate every thing he says.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Such questions from X, the supposed Old Testament scholar.
The death angel will not passover your house. You are not covered by the blood of the sacrificial lamb, the Messiah.
So you will have to pay the penalty for your sins with your own life.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#452249 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you are a good dude WW!!! one of my favorite peeps
U 2. Hey maybe we don't agree on some things, but friendship counts a whole lot right?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#452250 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please continue, clownie.
I would love to here the story.
Genesis 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth

there is more X

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#452251 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you should be ashamed of being a snifer
You realize changing my post and responding this way to a changed post says anything anyone needs to know about you and nothing about me, right?

Christians can be so creepy.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#452252 Mar 12, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Such questions from X, the supposed Old Testament scholar.
The death angel will not passover your house. You are not covered by the blood of the sacrificial lamb, the Messiah.
So you will have to pay the penalty for your sins with your own life.
Ya know, dusty, sometimes I wonder if you have ever actually read the sources forr the twisted Bible tales that you tell. It seems as though you have learned from lying preachers or Chick Tracts instead of from reading the book.

I can help. Now watch carefully as Moses tells Pharaoh what is about to happen in Exodus 11 - 12:

"So Moses announced to Pharaoh,“This is what the LORD says:‘About midnight >I’m< going throughout Egypt, and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt will die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne to the firstborn of the slave girl who operates the hand mill, along with the firstborn of the animals."

And then right after that:

">I’ll< pass through the land of Egypt that night and strike every firstborn in the land of Egypt, both people and animals. >I’ll< execute judgments on all the gods of Egypt. >I am the LORD<."

Why come you don't believe the Biblle, dusty?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452253 Mar 12, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
X seems woefully ignorant of the most simplistic truths concerning scripture. Mere words. No Spirit. No life. Just death. You can feel it permeate every thing he says. <quoted text>
LOL *snort*

Is that funny, or what?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#452254 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Except he wasn't a real Apostle.

Do you know who the first Apostle was ?
Steve Rogers?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#452255 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>At least according to Paul, and you.
That's good enough for me :-)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#452256 Mar 12, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will save you from your own ignorance. Then you can call me your savior. I will be your Moses and, by my power, part the sea of your misunderstanding, then lead you to the promised land of enlightenment. Then I will be your Jesus and teach you the ways of love, kindness, tolerance, and temperament of tongue.
This gift of your salvation you must accept freely. If you reject me, you will be condemned to wallow in the sin of your ignorance forever and ever.
Amen
Aww, shucks, Mr. knuckle-head ... not you too! What happened to turn you against God, or, is it just religion that you hate? Did God forget to gift you a brain too? Were you born with your head in the toilet like those other atheist losers who think they can run yours truly off with their mocking the gospel Come on!!! Were you born with no arms, no legs ... what??? Oh, you're mad because of all the crap that goes on in the mean old world that bad people get away with, right? You're mad at sinful priests, preachers, and hypocrites, right? Or, maybe it's because you think you should have been blessed with a picture perfect life, and God didn't grant it to you! What's your beef with God, or, is it just a beef with religion? Bro.Clownie wants to know!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452257 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
there is more X
Actually that should read "In the beginning of God's creation of the heaven and the earth, the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water"

You see, he hadn't actually started creating anything yet. That's just the introduction to the story.

But that reminds me. Does a Bereshit in the woods?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452258 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Rogers?
Maybe in the Marvel Universe.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452260 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Rogers?
Mary Magdalene. The first to arrive at the empty tomb and "carry the message" of the 'risen' Jesus. Without her the men would still be hiding in the upper room.

A woman who Pope Gregory called a whore in 591 and Christians continued telling this lie to this very day.

A woman who was most likely the "Apostle Jesus loved" and may have even been married to, and fathered children with, Jesus.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452261 Mar 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
there is more X
So you agree with me that John is a liar:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452262 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Does a Bereshit in the woods?
Yes, in the Aron Kodesh.

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452263 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ? <pouts>

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#452264 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that a lot. Paul wasn't really a bad guy, just very insecure.

Who you follow is your bidness.

The reality is that when someone claims to follow Jesus, ignores the teachings of Jesus and then quotes Paul, they should expect to get corrected.

This is the 21st century, ya know.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#452265 Mar 12, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Maher is a documentary? really?
Have you checked the sources for the film Zeitgeist? They censor facts that would discredit everything they say, claiming Jesus was born in Dec 25, and claiming there were copycat dieties BC w/virgin birth. These gnostic claims have no support among the schollars of Egyptology or related fields who have studied the relevant myths. The sources such as Acharia S have no original sources BC.
• Zeitgeist refuted
www.kingdavid8.com/_full_article.php...
http://archive.org/details/ZeitgeistSpiritOfT...
<quoted text>
Who would you expect to write it? Yet what was written no man could know.
"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I am he." (John 13:19)
Well, my whole post wasn't just about Zeitgeist for one. Bill Maher hosted a documentary and I think that anyone with half a brain could understand what was meant by the statement. For another, I have a brain that has evolved past the need for religion. I'm not saying that religion/God/Jesus/Allah/Jehov ah isn't good for some people, if it keeps them in line. I've studied religious history extensively. Every religion that has ever been documented, Greek, Roman, Etruscan, Zoroastrians, just to name a few believed that their gods were real, just like Christians/Muslims/Jews do today. Oh and let us not forget that Christianity is one of the newest religions in the World. I could go on for days about this but I just don't have the time. Your opinions are only that and although I haven't watched it yet,(i will) your movie isn't going to be able to refute some of the known facts presented in the documentary Zeitgeist. I will respond again after I watch your little movie though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452266 Mar 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that a lot. Paul wasn't really a bad guy, just very insecure.
Who you follow is your bidness.
The reality is that when someone claims to follow Jesus, ignores the teachings of Jesus and then quotes Paul, they should expect to get corrected.
This is the 21st century, ya know.
I am still not in agreement with you on Paul. However, I agree with you on your statement regarding Christians. I just wish they would be honest and/or intelligent enough to admit that they follow Paul and Constantine's religion, not Jesus' teachings and religion.

On a side note I wish Jews would admit they follow the teachings of Maimonides not the relgion of Judah or Moses.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#452267 Mar 12, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammuz is the name of a Sumerian god of food and vegetation who originated as a Sumerian shepherd-god, Dumuzid or Dumuzi, the consort of Inanna. He was adopted into the Greek pantheon as a life-death-rebirth deity, which is why he is associated with the Greek letter "T" or the Tau which was used as a symbol for life and/or resurrection.
Is that anything like the Egyptian ankh?
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>The Tao (The Way) is a collection of sayings by the Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, the father of Taoism.
Aha!

I've got the "Idiot's Guide" to the second one; that's why I was a little thrown when you mentioned the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Gotti 80,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min another viewer 995,803
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 3 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 16 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 17 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3