Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#451661 Mar 11, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, this Paul guy was slick.
He saw an opportunity to mingle in with the Jesus followers to promote to promote his well thought out agenda.
So, instead of clobbering them he tried to blended in.
Knowing that the apostles and Jesus folk were under the Chief Priest persecution, he mustered up some gentiles to join the cult and shake up the CP some.
So he came up with the 'Light & Sound' theory hoping that the >sheep< would fall for it.
And so they did.
Well, at least till the time when Paul realized he was not wanted by the BIG 12.
that is one dumb post

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451662 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Paul was gay and compulsive. Perhaps mentally unstable but not slick.
you think everybody is gay

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#451663 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Paul was gay and compulsive. Perhaps mentally unstable but not slick.
Based upon his letters, he was very good at religious rhetoric. That makes him 'slick as a greased pig'.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451664 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have noticed I said most. I really didn't include you. At least you make an attempt at intelligent discourse. You don't just answer everything with the typical "baaaaaaahhhh!!!" like the other sheep.
Sorry.
you're dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451666 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!!!!
Keep posting.
he's not gonna date you.. so get your nose outta his @ss

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451667 Mar 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based upon his letters, he was very good at religious rhetoric. That makes him 'slick as a greased pig'.
that makes me want some ribs

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451668 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the house of Israel. You would be the gentiles of whom your own god said:
"Do not be afraid of them, for they do no evil, nor is it in them to do any good.” Jeremiah 10:1-5
"...nor is it in them to do any good.”
It fits.
Bro. Clownie thinks you're one with your head buried in the sand. But, I can picture you at the end of your life being like Charles Darwin on his deathbed ... calling out to God for forgiveness for your disrespectfulness to His children.
My guess is, even with your ignorance of mightier spiritual things, much, much greater than mere science ... yep, you will! Just kidding, Anti You're probably too stubborn for that! Anyway, have a great day in the land of the lost ... ya hear!?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451670 Mar 11, 2013
Stateside84 wrote:
Can you prove Christianity
yeah I go to church evey sunday

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#451671 Mar 11, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw an opportunity to mingle in with the Jesus followers to promote to promote his well thought out agenda.
Knowing that the apostles and Jesus folk were under the Chief Priest persecution, he mustered up some gentiles to join the cult and shake up the CP some.
So he came up with the 'Light & Sound' theory hoping that the >sheep< would fall for it.
And so they did.
Well, at least till the time when Paul realized he was not wanted by the BIG 12.
what honestly do you suppose paul was trying to gain by leaving the affluent jewish leadership to identify with the persecuted minority church? then not only that, but he also went to preach to the gentiles who were despised and discriminated against by all israelites, both jew & christian. he preached himself into prison and when he could have been released, he apealed to ceasar who beheaded him.

may God be judge between Paul and his accusers.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#451672 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you think everybody is gay
I think you are.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451673 Mar 11, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
And so they did.
Whoa!!! Your pretty brave saying those derogatory things about Paul. I wonder if you have the balls, and intestinal fortitude to get in my face and tell me that? It's easy slamming someone on the internet, but, doing it to someone's face is a different animal all together. It's evident to me you have a deep seeded hatred for Jesus & Paul. What's your problem? Were you born with no talent and no love of God, and, therefore you cut other people down who do? Come on, let it out ... get it off your chest! Inquiring minds want to know! BOZO

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#451674 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you think everybody is gay
Yeah, that's not possible because everyone is asexual.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451675 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are.
just because you are

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#451676 Mar 11, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
I've also noticed that, since I've come back for a visit, most of the Christians here seem dim, even more so than before. Ad hominem attacks and mindless non-sequitur quoting of scripture seem to be the norm.
You really have a problem distinguishing the truth from perception, half-truths, and innuendoes it seems to me. If you think Christianity will fall in our lifetime, you're fooling yourself. Now, tell me what has science revealed that proves God doesn't exist?
I want facts, and not those "somewhere over the rainbow" theories that your savior scientists have been feeding everyone on the science channel. It's amazing how those "pie in the sky geniuses" have to choke on their own fantasies after being proven wrong, time and time again. Those bozos are constantly looking for the perfect formula. It's right above them, if only they would take their blinders off and look up! I have to say to you, it's sad reading your rants about God and Christianity. You should really grow up and toss aside your hatred. Your hatred won't change a thing, but, it will keep you an angry person for the rest of your life. If that's what you want your life to be, hate on!

Bro. Clownie

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#451677 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>just because you are
I'm not. I'm something else. How about you?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#451679 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> You really have a problem distinguishing the truth from perception, half-truths, and innuendoes it seems to me.....
He would make a good Christian then.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#451680 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I go to church evey sunday
Only on Sundays?

Heathen!
babysan queen dork

United States

#451681 Mar 11, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
X is looking for Hebrews and you are looking for the House of Israel.
The demented duo to the rescue!
Bwahahahaha!
<quoted text>
I see you're all geared up for another week of dorking up the thread. Then again, I guess the weeks, months, years sort of run together when your entire life is devoted to sitting on this thread, held here by anger. Dork!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#451682 Mar 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I go to church evey sunday
Fake Christian.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#451683 Mar 11, 2013
Stateside84 wrote:
Can you prove Christianity
No. It doesn't exist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Vikingisinthecloset 56,095
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Peace_Warrior 618,574
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 106,055
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 14 min Doctor REALITY 14
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 14 min WasteWater 2,295
the REAL Hillary PROBLEM: Vince Foster 38 min Doctor REALITY 1
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 43 min Doctor REALITY 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Ooogah Boogah 972,388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 649,836
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web