Indeed.I love Clownie like a brother
Back Atcha brother from a diff mother, and daddy

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#451414 Mar 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly...Hip might like this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =on3rUlY3sS8XX
Very nice AnnieJ. Many full moons ago I use to go to a place on the river on Sunday afternoons where they had bluegrass jams, a pickin' and a grinnin'. lol. It seemed to appeal to everyone no matter what their age or taste in music. It was a connection point despite all our differences. Too bad there aren't more things like that we can all come together on and agree, or at least agree to disagree.

Topix Badlands

#451415 Mar 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>no such thing
Amen.

Topix Badlands

#451416 Mar 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The teachings of Paul the Antichrist!
ROFLMAO
Only the opinion of you dog, an antichrist. I won't laugh.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#451417 Mar 10, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
For gods sake the bible is just a fairy tale for uneducated grownups! Thats all to it!
1 John 5:11-13

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#451418 Mar 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> I've seem to have brought out one of the top atheist losers in America. You've confirmed yourself a atheist loser by your stupid post. It's reassuring when morons confirm their lack of intelligence, dignity, and honor, themselves. It keeps yours truly from having to do it! Congratulations fool!
You brought out a top atheist?

You flatter yourself, clown.

I'm not even an atheist let alone a top one.

But Christians often are confused.

It's pretty much a requirement.
duststorm

League City, TX

#451419 Mar 10, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The question is, modified to accommodate your dosey-doe around the question - why do we never hear that one MUST become a new >bottle< to be saved? This teaching made in public is the exact same message as in the private conversation with Nicodemus.
Why do we never hear that one MUST become a new "bottle" to be saved?
I haven't heard that. Have you? Oh, you haven't either. Neither have I.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#451420 Mar 10, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>John 3
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God....
That story sounds like an assault by Johannine Christians against a competing sect, if you ask me.

Is that story represented by any of the other Gospels, or is it unique to GoJohn?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#451421 Mar 10, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, we think about our own doctrine, all right. And when we think about it, it gives us impetus to tell others the gospel. Then they scoff. Then we try again. Then they mock. Then we try again. Then they curse. Then some of us curse back...
If you followed the teachings of Jesus that would not happen.

You are supposed to walk away from people who will not listen to you.

"If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them." - Luke 9:5

You are a fraud, a fool and prove you don't believe in Jesus every day here.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#451422 Mar 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
I find most of 'em mildly irritating - although I do try to be polite.
After all, the Qur'an enjoins us to be kind to the Afflicted of Allah.
Hehehe.
*snort*

“"None shall pass"”

There

#451423 Mar 10, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is. Even Wesley can be found to expound upon the concept. It's all just preacher fodder to fill a service between the "ritual" plate-passing and flesh-eating. What's funny is to watch born-againers argue with fundies about whether baptism is necessary to salvation. That ol' Bible accommodates all manner of rituals one MUST do to be saved.
And then they say it's about faith alone, with a straight face.
I don't get upset with these children playing doctor. It is when they threaten me because I won't let them operate on me that I take offense to.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#451424 Mar 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>One of Christianity’s chief offenses is not that it has enlisted the services of bad men, but that it has misdirected the energies of good ones. The kindly, the sensitive, the thoughtful, those who are striving to do their best under its influence, are troubled, and consequently often develop a more or less morbid frame of mind. The biographies of the best men in Christian history offer many melancholy examples of the extent to which they have falsely accused themselves of sins during their “unconverted” state, and the manner in which harmless actions are magnified into deadly offenses.--Chapman Cohen, Essays in Freethinking
Amen

Let's eat.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#451425 Mar 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
At the time that was written your Bible didn;t exist and Paul's letters were NOT considered 'scripture'.

You have a God of Lies.
duststorm

League City, TX

#451426 Mar 10, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I know, we all know, you come here primarily for your persecution fix.
It's all becoming clear to me now.
You think that I come on here as a mole needing to be whacked. And you and others, to accommodate my masochistic need, give me a judicious whack.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#451427 Mar 10, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the opinion of you dog, an antichrist. I won't laugh.
I see your words but all I can read is "BLah, Blah, Blah."

“"None shall pass"”

There

#451428 Mar 10, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
Let's eat.
Pass the grits, please.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#451429 Mar 10, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all becoming clear to me now....
ROFLMAO

You finally realized was a moron you are ?
duststorm

League City, TX

#451430 Mar 10, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we never hear that one MUST become a new "bottle" to be saved?
I haven't heard that. Have you? Oh, you haven't either. Neither have I.
Had you heard of it? Nope. I never heard of such a thing. Did you? Nah. Never heard that one before. You sure you never heard it? I don't think so-o-o...wait, no-o-o...nope. I'm sure. No.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#451431 Mar 10, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me a link to some REAL Hebrews.
Seen enough wanna-be's... Like you.
Thanks. I'll wait.
Why didn't you say that in the first place.

http://m.whitepages.com/Results.aspx;jsession...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#451432 Mar 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie is really getting to ya huh X
You've got me exactly where I want me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min VIKING 49,214
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 105,648
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min VIKING 971,782
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 44,709
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min MUQ2 281,280
Erotic, tantric and nuru massage - Central London (Sep '12) 1 hr toby lad 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 646,781
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 7 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web