Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450457 Mar 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Christianity AND Islam it is Jesus. The difference is that Christians count their chickens before they hatch.
I maintain it WAS Moshe Dayan.
Cheers <big smile>

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450458 Mar 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Christianity AND Islam it is Jesus. The difference is that Christians count their chickens before they hatch.
I maintain it WAS Moshe Dayan.
Wait.... WHAT???
Huh

Arlington, TX

#450459 Mar 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has ever gone broke under estimating the intelligence of the average American.
Plagarized.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#450460 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait.... WHAT???
I think he said Bob Dylan

Huh

Arlington, TX

#450461 Mar 8, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
5 stars. Bravo.
Off course, duststorm, you would think a post filled with mindless nonsense would warrant 5 stars. It's your wheelhouse.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450463 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not the Jesus!
The Jews still wait.
There is a reason for that and the reason they didn't accept the false Messiah wasn't because they were being stubborn.
you're dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450464 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers <big smile>
G smoked a ton of reefer in his day! now days he is on crack.... BUTT CRACK

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450465 Mar 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Off course, duststorm, you would think a post filled with mindless nonsense would warrant 5 stars. It's your wheelhouse.
I agree your posts are mindless nonsence, plus very goofy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450466 Mar 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool's response.
One day you'll be singing Chess's nuts roasting on a open fire..while he picks his nose!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450467 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>G smoked a ton of reefer in his day! now days he is on crack.... BUTT CRACK
Clownie, BRO, I'm starting to get the impression that you're not overly fond of G... why Clownie?
LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450468 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not the Jesus!
The Jews still wait.
There is a reason for that and the reason they didn't accept the false Messiah wasn't because they were being stubborn.
You may be the dumbest person walking the face of the Earth, Let me flip my famous two headed coin ... HEADS IT IS!

Hey, lost and lonely ... you still haven't proved that there isn't a GOD! Not one single once of evidence from your "somewhere over the rainbow posts". I'm laughing at you quoting Scriptures. The Scriptures don't prove that there is no God. On the contrary, Bible Scriptures prove that there is a God. Unfortunately for you, you haven't been anointed by the Holy Spirit to understand what the scriptures are saying. It's just pin and ink scribbling to you. You have no heart, and your miniscule brain is completely dead. God will forgive you for being stupid, and he will open up the meaning of the Scriptures to you, if you change your deaf, dumb, and blind ways. Until then, you'll stay lost in the wilderness. All that matters to me is I believe in God, and all of my family believe in God. I'm happy and content in that knowledge. So, you just go on with your pathetic life, and tote that bale, and hate with all of your little pea pickin' heart. At least you won't have to worry about dying with a smile on your face! LMAO!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450469 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie, BRO, I'm starting to get the impression that you're not overly fond of G... why Clownie?
LOL
wrong Juicy, I love ol G he is one of my favorite peeps! I just have to slap him upside that pumpkin head now & then I think he likes it... he keeps coming back for more
Sam

London, KY

#450470 Mar 8, 2013
God gave Tkach another BJ this morning!!!.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450471 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be the dumbest person walking the face of the Earth, Let me flip my famous two headed coin ... HEADS IT IS!
Hey, lost and lonely ... you still haven't proved that there isn't a GOD! Not one single once of evidence from your "somewhere over the rainbow posts". I'm laughing at you quoting Scriptures. The Scriptures don't prove that there is no God. On the contrary, Bible Scriptures prove that there is a God. Unfortunately for you, you haven't been anointed by the Holy Spirit to understand what the scriptures are saying. It's just pin and ink scribbling to you. You have no heart, and your miniscule brain is completely dead. God will forgive you for being stupid, and he will open up the meaning of the Scriptures to you, if you change your deaf, dumb, and blind ways. Until then, you'll stay lost in the wilderness. All that matters to me is I believe in God, and all of my family believe in God. I'm happy and content in that knowledge. So, you just go on with your pathetic life, and tote that bale, and hate with all of your little pea pickin' heart. At least you won't have to worry about dying with a smile on your face! LMAO!!!
I must learn never to take a sip of my coffee when reading your posts!
duststorm

League City, TX

#450472 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
You don't understand or believe the book
The King James Version says he gave his only begotten son. That connotes the son which was engendered by the Holy Spirit. So it is important to use the King James Version when memorizing or quoting. God has many sons,or children, but there was only one physically begotten by Him. STo say that Jesus was his one and only son is not accurate. To allow children to memorize that error is unconscionable. If they are old enough to memorize, they are old enough to be given an explanation of a vocabulary word such as begotten.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450473 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not the Jesus!
The Jews still wait.
The reason is because they hate Jesus, they consider him a fraud and a liar and an interloper. He is a monstrous freak or an impostor or a false prophet to them. They've been taught that way. That makes it hard for them to repent, ask him to forgive them for being vile sinners, and receive him as their all-sufficient Savior.
One day soon, after we born-agains are taking up into the clouds to meet him, the Jews will have their blinded eyes opened and they will believe, in droves, and very swiftly.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#450474 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I guess that you don't want to research.
If so, you would have done it by now.
You do know that I did not intend to mean that he was removed physically, don't you?
Ok, good.
Paul's vision was to integrate judaism with gentile pagan religion.
He was well learned in the pagan arena.
The apostles were suspicious of him but knew that they needed a larger movement to stand against the persecution from the chief priest & co.
The apostles tolerated his actions for some time but eventually got fed up with his non-sense aka mixing jew and gentile together claiming that his agenda was not according to the teachings of jesus.
They broke ties with him and he then went on his merry way to create his own religion, hence, christianity as we know it today.
The only thing you proved is that you posted it. I could post that the sun went out, and all I'd prove is that I postyed it. I said "proof", not opinion.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450475 Mar 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for showing how much your dispensational beliefs differ from what the Bible actually says, proving once again, that you don't actually believe what the book says either.
Jesus saved me when I repented and believed on Him as a 9-yr.old.
As regards my entrance into heaven, it is assured. I'm going. Absent from the body, present with the Lord.
You are an emmissary of Satan, appointed to accuse the brethren.
I cannot be accused by you, because the blood covers me and my transgressions.
Your father Satan is so majorly ticked that I shall never be in his clutches.
The fact remains, I am saved.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450476 Mar 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, once again, you have no idea how to answer, so you copy/paste something from a Christian apologetics source that you don't even understand
You don't understand that you are lost and headed to hell? What's so hard about understanding that?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#450477 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb

How's Goober?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 641,138
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Clearwater 37,621
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 29 min AussieBobby 44,281
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,332
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tulip289 104,611
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BonBons7522 969,862
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr DENG 38,324
More from around the web