Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#450642 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The truth just really knocks you on your @ss huh?
What you said wasn't true. Which is usually the case, fake Christian.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#450643 Mar 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and i am who i am so what's your problem? do you identify more with a wolf witch lesbian antichrist personality than you do me? you're absolutely free to do so, but why try to impose your standards of morality on me? can't we live & let live and be tolerant with each others differences?
To identify with you would require me to betray my deepist convictions, would be a lie, and force me to betray all Logic.
As far as "trying to force my standards of morality" on you, I have no interest in doing so, never have, never will, and never implied I was trying to do so. You, on the other hand, constantly try to impose your sick morality on others. Ironic huh??
You beg for tolerance? The only way I'd tolerate you would be if you would be man enough to admit you have broken several human moral laws that happen to overflow into your 10 commandments...and then stop doing so. Kait has pointed them out to you several times.

No deal bucky...

San Francisco

#450644 Mar 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if i'm an old covenant jew or a roman 'christian', you shonuff is a sodomite;)
As usual, you have no grasp of logic or reason.

Try praying for brains.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450645 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well ... I've seem to have brought out one of the top scumbag losers in America. You've confirmed yourself a scumbag loser by your stupid post. It's reassuring when morons confirm their lack of intelligence, dignity, and honor, themselves. It keeps yours truly from having to do it! Congratulations fool!
Hey, look, it's another angry Christian. Who swung the dead cat?

San Francisco

#450646 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
The word of God is forever
Even if you ignore it.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450647 Mar 8, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
To identify with you would require me to betray my deepist convictions, would be a lie, and force me to betray all Logic.
As far as "trying to force my standards of morality" on you, I have no interest in doing so, never have, never will, and never implied I was trying to do so. You, on the other hand, constantly try to impose your sick morality on others. Ironic huh??
You beg for tolerance? The only way I'd tolerate you would be if you would be man enough to admit you have broken several human moral laws that happen to overflow into your 10 commandments...and then stop doing so. Kait has pointed them out to you several times.
No deal bucky...
I skip his posts now. They closed the vomitorium.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#450648 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... how do you know Obama's not from the line of David? Genealogies are very mixed and in depth now...
Did David's lineage stem to Kenya?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450649 Mar 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like BBJ and another half-dozen other of his sock puppets.
Blow it, Satchmo!
Hey, look everyone! It's duststorm another angry and very wrong Christian. If somebody doesn't put that dead cat down soon, there is going to be another infestation. Wait. That would be great. A UFC (Uninformed Fighting Christian) cage match. That would be great!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#450650 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>THAT's what I'm talkin' about....lolol
"All the saints greet you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household".

Think about that.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450651 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking to? Your three atheist amigos? Yeah, a weak minded troll like yourself needs all the help you can get. You don't have enough gray matter between your pointy ears to duke it out with me. Clownie the Anointed doesn't need anyone's help slamming you losers. He's got God's Heavenly gift of intelligence. You twits, on the other hand have absolutely no brains whatsoever, and make complete asses out of yourselves. You dumb @sses don't have a clue that real people are laughing their @sses off at your stupidity and lack of knowledge of anything. You bozos are the blind leading the blind! FACT!!! Now, you better run along and put your foul mouthed air-head together with your other foul mouthed atheist losers' empty heads. Maybe you and your little gang of know-nothing twinkies together can come up with one complete sentence that makes sense. Naaaaaa ... It's against all the laws of physics, and God doesn't allow atheists to make any statements of knowledge, truth, or wisdom!!! LMAO!!! Praise be to God!!!
Hey, look! It's that angry Christian again, spreading the love of the Gospel. It is so heartwarming! Like puppy torture.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450652 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Jesus!!!
Why? The idiot wasn't even god enough to stop torture-suicide. Not much of a praise-worthy numbskull.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450653 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a brilliant post, I almost believed you might be credible, then you called me a chimp. Which incidentally reminds me that Im not. Good day!
You have reading comprehension problems. I did not write that you were a chimp. I wrote that you were in the three chimp stance. Are you familiar with that? No?

Of course you're not a chimp. We evolved further, silly. Try to keep up and read more carefully next time.

San Francisco

#450655 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well ... I've seem to have brought out one of the top scumbag losers in America. You've confirmed yourself a scumbag loser by your stupid post. It's reassuring when morons confirm their lack of intelligence, dignity, and honor, themselves. It keeps yours truly from having to do it! Congratulations fool!
Behold the words of one who has truly accepted Jesus as his personal savior. You can really see the influence the message of the Bible has had on this self-described Christian, and understand why Jesus must be so proud to have this person represent Him as a follower and represent His word.

Keep up the good work Clownie!
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450656 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The French philosopher Voltaire, a skeptic who destroyed the faith of many people, boasted that within 100 years of his death, the Bible would disappear from the face of the earth. Voltaire died in 1728, but the Bible lives on. The irony of history is that 50 years after his death, the Geneva Bible Society moved into his former house and used his printing presses to print thousands of Bibles.
The word of God is forever
So, it's failed Christian prophecy 345,622 - Voltaire 1. I'll take Voltaire against the spread.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450657 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful Bro :-)
Clowns to the left of me....

Ah, the company you keep.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#450658 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a good car? Please send me the keys and the pink slip so I can use it after you are raptured.
The Camping bunch may have a few leftovers...unless they sold them off and gave that to him also.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450659 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking to? Your three atheist amigos? Yeah, a weak minded troll like yourself needs all the help you can get. You don't have enough gray matter between your pointy ears to duke it out with me. Clownie the Anointed doesn't need anyone's help slamming you losers. He's got God's Heavenly gift of intelligence. You twits, on the other hand have absolutely no brains whatsoever, and make complete asses out of yourselves. You dumb @sses don't have a clue that real people are laughing their @sses off at your stupidity and lack of knowledge of anything. You bozos are the blind leading the blind! FACT!!! Now, you better run along and put your foul mouthed air-head together with your other foul mouthed atheist losers' empty heads. Maybe you and your little gang of know-nothing twinkies together can come up with one complete sentence that makes sense. Naaaaaa ... It's against all the laws of physics, and God doesn't allow atheists to make any statements of knowledge, truth, or wisdom!!! LMAO!!! Praise be to God!!!
You'd better look at the window. That might be the FBI Serial Crime unit in that van parked just up the dirt road, angry Christian. Bind, Torture, Kill. It's in the book!
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450660 Mar 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>"All the saints greet you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household".
Think about that.
But he has such a good salad.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450661 Mar 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Did David's lineage stem to Kenya?
There was a Kenyan election recently. They all claimed the other candidates were born in Hawaii.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#450663 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
....... thank you dear town drunk.
the ugliness of a christurd for all too see.........

make sure to add extra to your STAY OUT OF HELL insurance premium this sunday. if you are in an area that practices daylight savings time, don't forget to set your clocks so you can be to church on time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web