“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450061 Mar 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of what I wrote about in that post.
Clownie...I said nothing rude to you...nor did I call you names. I posted my thoughts and what I get back is more name calling.
annie don't do another pitty party on the Clown... and admit you hate christians and gospel of Jesus Christ

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450062 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kitten is a Tiger ! <smile>
Dude leave your gay dreams off here...

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#450063 Mar 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Twilight totally sux, and Anne Rice puts me to sleep. Stephen King's "Salem's Lot" was one of the spookiest books I've ever read! The movies weren't bad, either. Although I'm still more of an old-school traditionalist.
That's right, I think I read you saying you like the black and white classics... I only like Frankenstein and Hitchcock, then came colour.. SK is awesome, I thought IT was his most terrifying book but they totally botched up the movie, his latest Under the Dome is a trip. I don't know many people who like horror :-)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#450064 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Dude leave your gay dreams off here...
I don't think G is gay Clownie :-) but then, I don't think you are either <3

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450065 Mar 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Like calling someone who doesn't drink a drunk. There's a whopper.
then stop acting drunk on here Huh, take a vacation on the love boat or somewhere...

Yours truly,
Bro.Clownie the Travel Agent (Booking tours for beat down drunks,atheist,knuckleheads, liars,whiners,crybabies, and Witch lovers to exotic attractions over @ Kaitlin's house!!!! I mean trailer...

ALL ABOARD!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#450066 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>annie don't do another pitty party on the Clown... and admit you hate christians and gospel of Jesus Christ
Believing differently than someone else is not hatred clownie.

Why should I admit to something that I do not feel just to make you feel justified in calling me names.

Sorry clownie...I don't have any persecution points to hand out to you today...wait though...maybe someone else will be along shortly.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450067 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think G is gay Clownie :-) but then, I don't think you are either <3
I know Im not gay Juicy, Ol G claims to have been with 11 women & only 5 men... you make the call
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#450068 Mar 6, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You'll think "degrading concept of substitutional atonement" when you fall into the flames .
Shut up, Gut Stomper. No one is scared by your ridiculous fears but you. And, Substitutional Atonement is immoral, especially when coupled with torture-murder. Of course, it explains why you are so insane.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#450069 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>then stop acting drunk on here Huh, take a vacation on the love boat or somewhere...
Yours truly,
Bro.Clownie the Travel Agent (Booking tours for beat down drunks,atheist,knuckleheads, liars,whiners,crybabies, and Witch lovers to exotic attractions over @ Kaitlin's house!!!! I mean trailer...
ALL ABOARD!
Another Liar for Jesus, Clown Edition.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#450070 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you the one that likes to piss on the gospel.. what a hypocrite you are! one min you are talking about Paul like he was the devil,then you Quote the great apostle...
What a liar and hypocrite you are! plus other problems with men you have
Not believing it is not pissing on it, Clowntard. Pretending to believe it and acting like an immature clown in support of it is. But, you already know this, which.is why you act even worse as obfuscation.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#450071 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Dude leave your gay dreams off here...
For someone who claims not to be gay, you sure do love pretending not to be.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#450072 Mar 6, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is how you can identify one.
A Christian is a sinner who has been lifted out of the miry clay and had his feet set on the solid rock.
The fruit of the Spirit should be evident in the life of the believer
Can I send you a copy of the Bible, Gut Stompe?. You need to read it sometime.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#450073 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I know Im not gay Juicy, Ol G claims to have been with 11 women & only 5 men... you make the call
Isn't that what you call Daytona week?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450074 Mar 6, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sad that you ignore it, and piss all over the Gospels that you claim are so important to you every day.
Ho-hum! The same old repetitive BS from the Troll!thats called I like men to wilderide me! The poor fool can't come up with anything new because of his lack of talent... Closely resembling his stumbling, bumbling Butt buddy Chess nuts, and that goofy karl...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450075 Mar 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>For someone who claims not to be gay, you sure do love pretending not to be.
I didn't think you was gay Huh!!! just shows you neve know

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#450076 Mar 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your god is a complete idiot. The only things correct in that book were copied from other sources.
Ditto to you BittenFoder

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#450077 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your beliefs?
1. There is a unified creative and motve force of the entire Universe, I like to call it Tao but for sake of human interaction I call it God.

2. The lives and deaths of Jesus and Paul the Baptiist fulfill the the requirements of Yom Kipur to provide permanent Atonement for all Mankind and end the Temple period of Judaism.

3. The way of life that Jesus taught is good methodology to become a better person and possibly benefit all mankind.

4. I could be very wrong but I have found no other "beliefs" that even make half as much sense, are as honest or even intelligible.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#450078 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
With all those words you write calling me a liar with no proof you prove that you are the liar here. I don't need to do anything you big liar.
Incorrect.

You called me a liar and could not back it up after repeated requests for proof.

That makes you a liar.

And that is proof.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#450079 Mar 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
... You may be a great help for someone wandering by.
Reminds me of those 'Bible Verse Signs' on peoples yards. LOL

This thread may get more traffic.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#450080 Mar 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, you're beginning to exhibit obsessive behavior, likely because you feel humiliated. If you want to see the result of such behavior over the long term, see Gut Stomper.
I look forward to the experience.
Oh X, she likes being near me. <pats JLu's hand> LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Khatru 741,065
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 259,794
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 543,340
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 173,922
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 4,510
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 10 min Bruce awsom 302
Last Word + 2 25 min Mike Allen 767
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 228,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••