Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#450576 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you don't post on weekends.
Is it because strip clubs have a special?
lol
The evidence will be posted tomorrow with the response to the Janitor.
When you return on Monday, you're gonna have to scroll back some.
Meanwhile, be careful of those high beams.
They can slap rather harshly...lol
hon, you ain't gonna have any "evidence" cuz that's the stuff you're choosing to reject in lieu of antichrist propoganda;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450578 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey, where's that holy spirit when you need it the most?
stop rejecting God's Christ and you'll find out!:)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450580 Mar 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one of the few that didn't drool at the sight of Elvis. He was worshiped and idolized. That is not a good thing, and something we are not to do. I do not deny his talent. Yes, he sang some spiritual songs although it is debated about his connection with Christ as he held a variety of beliefs and particularly follow any to a degree. As with most that reach his level of fame, many addictions followed.
Here is another of his quite famous production:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SBmAPYkPeYUXX
I drool at the sight of Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Elvis in the movie :-D

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450581 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
Ahhhh!
Shiite!!!!
Game's over!
See all tomorrow, except for wasssup.
Remember to use large currency at the strip club.
No slipping loose change down my thong.
It's just too damn cold...lol
LOL! i thought you might be cool & not judge me through self-righteous eyes, like so many here do, both christian and non:(

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450583 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not a big deal except when a person is calling another "stupid" or "dumb" and misspells words. Happens all the time. I just love it. lol
It's all good...:-)
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450584 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not a big deal except when a person is calling another "stupid" or "dumb" and misspells words. Happens all the time. I just love it. lol
Or when a person lies about the history of the country or their religion and then claims to have answers about abiogenesis, species diversity, and even codified law. Yeah, just like that.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450585 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I know every verse in the Bible. Not memorized but content. I also know exactly what you refer, and that is really grasping at straws dear. Go for it. Posting scripture will do you good.
Nah, if you knew every Scripture (Ahem, Spelling Czar, that should be capitalized.), you'd be an atheist.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450586 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I was one of the few that didn't drool at the sight of Elvis. He was worshiped and idolized. That is not a good thing, and something we are not to do. I do not deny his talent. Yes, he sang some spiritual songs although it is debated about his connection with Christ as he held a variety of beliefs and particularly follow any to a degree. As with most that reach his level of fame, many addictions followed.
Here is another of his quite famous production:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SBmAPYkPeYUXX
Yet you idolize an imaginary zombie. Go figure.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450587 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>THAT's what I'm talkin' about....lolol
Gut Stomper dropping the veneer.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450588 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I've grown up several times.
However, you're still in the infancy stage.
There is no such thing as god the father. If so, present your data from the tanakh.
What you fail to understand is that this Hebrew god that you think you worship is a very late comer in the pantheon of the gods.
IOW...a back page of a long novel.
Your claim that christians are the only one who posses the rights to a deity/ies is a felony against society.
It just shows PURE ignorance on your part.
Only God can help those poor, pathetic lost souls who are walking in circles, wandering aimlessly in the wilderness of their destructive, hateful imaginations. The poor fools like you will be rudely awakened from their drug induced existence one day, and be blinded by the light! Goodbye you sad, hateful microscopic amoeba! May God have mercy on your souls! I know, I know ... It's God's fault you are atheist and that you can only communicate with chumps that believe the same lies you do ... Bro Clownie
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450590 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... how do you know Obama's not from the line of David? Genealogies are very mixed and in depth now...
Because there is no evidence that a King David existed. There is not one iota of extra-Biblical evidence for David or even Solomon. No writings. No egotistical carvings. No Babylonian, Egyptian, Hittite, Assyrian, or Israelite document ever mentions the fictional king. Hiram of Tyre, an alleged friend of Solomon, strangely never though to mention either of them in his prolific writing. There are documents for Persian kings and documents and idols for Egyptian rulers, yet all we have are post facto Apologetics by Christians trying to stretch Bytdwd and Dawat, both of which have authenticity issues greater than a Chanel bag being sold out of the back of a van in midtown Manhattan. Besides, there was no kingdom of Israel prior to 9BCE. I realize you are in the three chimpanzee stance right now, but hey, it is what it is.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450591 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing, I like the added part as well... My mother used to talk about Elvis. He was before my time...
*I'd like to think he was singing this song about God...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MyrQqmc5UT8XX
So was the imaginary Christ.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450592 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, it will be anarchy. There will be no order, no mail service, you will flee to the mountains on foot or on a mule-driven cart. Do you think you will be driving down the wide boulevards, wind in your hair, not a care in the world?
Except those days be shortened, there shall no flesh survive.
Stop fappping with the cross. There are children watching.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450593 Mar 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you idolize an imaginary zombie. Go figure.
WOW, you're a dip-$#!+
Like I stated before on here ... you're a liar, a fraud, a fibber, a deceiver, and fabricator of fictitious atheistic bull$#!+. Ah, Clownie the Anointed smiles, knowing his Heavenly sent knowledge, wisdom, and direction in life lets him soak in the warm Florida sunshine that God has so lovingly sent, with admiration and thanks. Praise be to God!!!

Bro. Clownie
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450594 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Get saved and stop clowning around before it's too late...
I have been saved. From a life of evil, immoral delusion where people salivate over the eternal torture of imaginary enemies by an imaginary tyrant that loves them. You need to get saved from Don Yeahnoway the Imaginary.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450595 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> This Hebrew God that you call a late comer was the Creator of the World. He is your Creator, your Redeemer, your Lord and Your God and you will bow the knee and declare that He is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
Nah, not so much.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450596 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Bible prophecy. Everybody knows this already.
Nope. Dispensationalists only date back to the 19th Century.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450597 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You "aspire" to "live up to"??? Your efforts are as filthy rags.
Fundie knife fight. iLife it!
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450598 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you're a dip-$#!+
Like I stated before on here ... you're a liar, a fraud, a fibber, a deceiver, and fabricator of fictitious atheistic bull$#!+. Ah, Clownie the Anointed smiles, knowing his Heavenly sent knowledge, wisdom, and direction in life lets him soak in the warm Florida sunshine that God has so lovingly sent, with admiration and thanks. Praise be to God!!!
Bro. Clownie
Aren't you just the cutest, angry little Christian, full of the hate of your immoral dogma. John Wayne Gacey called. He's angry that you have more boys buried in your crawl space then he did.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#450599 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Scripture is not capitalized anywhere in the Bible, unlearned one.
"scripture" (lower case s)
occurs 32 times in 32 verses in the KJV
Page 1 / 2 exact matches (Dan 10:21 - Gal 4:30)
Unlearned? Bwahahahahahaha. Are we discussing poor translations of Greek or proper English style? You Godbots crack me up?

http://www.sbts.edu/documents/dmin/Common_Err...

Bible and Scripture...capitalized. Biblical and scriptural, not. No go smack yourself in the head with that wooden torture device you covet 100 times as penance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 670,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Elerby 100,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 3 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 5 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web