Why I’m no longer a Christian
duststorm

League City, TX

#450527 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but proclaiming your salvation doesn't come close to making you a saint.
You are so, so correct.

I do not declare myself a saint without the underpinning of the Holy Spirit dwelling within me, and the blood of the Lord Jesus shed so undeservedly for me. I have the assurance of the believer.

Do you think I just say I am a saint, with no biblical basis?

Again, you do not understand who the saints are. Re-read the Bible verse.
Do you fall into that category? If so you are saved and sanctified and ready to go at any moment. Praise the Lord.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450528 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I've grown up several times.
However, you're still in the infancy stage.
There is no such thing as god the father. If so, present your data from the tanakh.
What you fail to understand is that this Hebrew god that you think you worship is a very late comer in the pantheon of the gods.
IOW...a back page of a long novel.
Your claim that christians are the only one who posses the rights to a deity/ies is a felony against society.
It just shows PURE ignorance on your part.
Gobbledygook. lololol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#450529 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous that I am heaven-bound.
Do you have a good car? Please send me the keys and the pink slip so I can use it after you are raptured.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#450530 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that I was hurt?
There's really not much of a story to convey to the public.
Let's just say that my abandonment of christianity was simply an awakening.
he is under the delusion that anyone who has left christerdom did so because some christer said something that wasn't well received.

the fact that people can open their eyes and see the lies, is incomprehensible to this christer.

it needs others to believe in his myth to make it real [to him].
duststorm

League City, TX

#450531 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapture fantasy?
Taken up, snatched away, grabbed up into the clouds. Two people will be walking along a road, one will be taken, the other one left. Two men will be sleeping in a bed, one will be taken, the other one left.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450532 Mar 8, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, who is the Messiah?
Now >that< is a mystery.
The jews know for sure that the messiah will be totally human and be born from the line of David.

Oooops!
That leaves out Obama...lol

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450533 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey J, here's one for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j6qDv5e0FV0XX
He's handsome with a great voice, too bad I didn't know who he was...
:) xo SL
Thank heavens you're here!!! I love Elvis :D
duststorm

League City, TX

#450534 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapture fantasy?
Bible prophecy. Everybody knows this already.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#450535 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear he was a Great President...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WjWDrTXMgF8XX
ronald reagan, started the decline of mental health care in the united states.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450536 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I've grown up several times.
However, you're still in the infancy stage.
There is no such thing as god the father. If so, present your data from the tanakh.
What you fail to understand is that this Hebrew god that you think you worship is a very late comer in the pantheon of the gods.
IOW...a back page of a long novel.
Your claim that christians are the only one who posses the rights to a deity/ies is a felony against society.
It just shows PURE ignorance on your part.
This Hebrew God that you call a late comer was the Creator of the World. He is your Creator, your Redeemer, your Lord and Your God and you will bow the knee and declare that He is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450538 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're parroting a mid-1st millenia BC dogma that was born in Babylon.
Read some history and stop clowning around.
Get saved and stop clowning around before it's too late...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#450539 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Taken up, snatched away, grabbed up into the clouds. Two people will be walking along a road, one will be taken, the other one left. Two men will be sleeping in a bed, one will be taken, the other one left.
The car? I sure could use another one.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#450540 Mar 8, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...figures...I'm from West Michigan and it's definately the "bible belt" of Michigan. Holland Michigan used to (they may still) have the most churches per capita of any city in the U.S.
It was and still is a great example of the christian body in general holding together but when it came to their heaven or hell they quickly threw all others under the bus.
i found a study online, that said vermont (or maybe new hampshire) has the most churches of any state..........and the highest number of atheists!

funny that eh!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450541 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a good car? Please send me the keys and the pink slip so I can use it after you are raptured.
I do and you are welcome to it :-)
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450542 Mar 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be the dumbest person walking the face of the Earth, Let me flip my famous two headed coin ... HEADS IT IS!
Hey, lost and lonely ... you still haven't proved that there isn't a GOD! Not one single once of evidence from your "somewhere over the rainbow posts". I'm laughing at you quoting Scriptures. The Scriptures don't prove that there is no God. On the contrary, Bible Scriptures prove that there is a God. Unfortunately for you, you haven't been anointed by the Holy Spirit to understand what the scriptures are saying. It's just pin and ink scribbling to you. You have no heart, and your miniscule brain is completely dead. God will forgive you for being stupid, and he will open up the meaning of the Scriptures to you, if you change your deaf, dumb, and blind ways. Until then, you'll stay lost in the wilderness. All that matters to me is I believe in God, and all of my family believe in God. I'm happy and content in that knowledge. So, you just go on with your pathetic life, and tote that bale, and hate with all of your little pea pickin' heart. At least you won't have to worry about dying with a smile on your face! LMAO!!!
Yep!
We all know about those inspired godly scriptures.
If this is the case, Bro Bo, then your duty is to return to the catholic church from whence your canonized scriptures erupted.

Do it quickly, perhaps the vatican will let you play in their upcoming papal election.
They can always use a clown during their intermissions...lol
duststorm

League City, TX

#450544 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, it will be anarchy. There will be no order, no mail service, you will flee to the mountains on foot or on a mule-driven cart. Do you think you will be driving down the wide boulevards, wind in your hair, not a care in the world?
Except those days be shortened, there shall no flesh survive.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450545 Mar 8, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now >that< is a mystery.
The jews know for sure that the messiah will be totally human and be born from the line of David.
Oooops!
That leaves out Obama...lol
Lol... how do you know Obama's not from the line of David? Genealogies are very mixed and in depth now...
duststorm

League City, TX

#450546 Mar 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
All followers of Christ are deemed "saints" according to the Bible.
Phil. 4:21-22 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you. All the saints greet you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.
Salute every saint in Christ Jesus,.... Meaning at Philippi, whether rich or poor, lesser or greater believers, common saints, as well as the officers of the church, bishops and deacons; who were in Christ by electing grace, and as their covenant head, and representative from everlasting, and which was manifested and made known by their conversion and the effectual calling:- Gill's Exposition
All the saints - All the Christians now at Rome.
THAT's what I'm talkin' about....lolol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450547 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> This Hebrew God that you call a late comer was the Creator of the World. He is your Creator, your Redeemer, your Lord and Your God and you will bow the knee and declare that He is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
Halleluiah!!!
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450548 Mar 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>The reason is because they hate Jesus, they consider him a fraud and a liar and an interloper. He is a monstrous freak or an impostor or a false prophet to them. They've been taught that way. That makes it hard for them to repent, ask him to forgive them for being vile sinners, and receive him as their all-sufficient Savior.
One day soon, after we born-agains are taking up into the clouds to meet him, the Jews will have their blinded eyes opened and they will believe, in droves, and very swiftly.
The jews know the requirements for their messiah. Their vision is perfectly clear.
You and others in your arena sadly have had sand thrown in your eyes, somewhat like a duststorm...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 11 min Happy Lesbo 196
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 12 min Truthiness 615
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min truth 88,280
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min RiversideRedneck 977,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Pegasus 284,609
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Buck Crick 271
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 665,403
More from around the web