Comments
424,321 - 424,340 of 441,203 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#449816 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your response to my question?
Nope...the embarrassment of being a christian and being questioned and then becoming defensive when proven wrong.

Any more questions??
Gut Stomper

Hermitage, TN

#449817 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..
The description of your wife is lovely and not a delusion.
Your dog would be better than mine as mine is dead.
I'll take your word on the toy.
Are these trick questions?
I want to know what you believe, your faith, religion, spiritual practice, non religion is?
Should have got a bullet-proof invisible wonder dog.
Gut Stomper

Hermitage, TN

#449818 Mar 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not sleeping. He's passed on!
This parrot is no more!
He has ceased to be!
He's expired and gone to meet his maker!
He's a stiff! Bereft of life, He rests in peace!
If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies!
His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig!
He's kicked the bucket, He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!
Another ode to Dearth. Very touching.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#449819 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>I already did answer your question. You just don't want to admit I'm right.
No you didn't. I didn't ask you anything about the media. I asked what makes you think you and your beliefs are better than anyone else's?

Earth

#449820 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>Nope...the embarrassment of being a christian and being questioned and then becoming defensive when proven wrong.

Any more questions??
No point. Doesn't look like you'll answer them. Just more parroting assumptions and lies. Carry on.

Earth

#449821 Mar 6, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Should have got a bullet-proof invisible wonder dog.
I have no clue what that's about..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#449822 Mar 6, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the author. Didn't you know that?
Then your god is a complete idiot. The only things correct in that book were copied from other sources.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#449823 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. I didn't ask you anything about the media. I asked what makes you think you and your beliefs are better than anyone else's?
I asked you about the media...why won't you answer my question?
As far as my "beliefs" I don't recall saying anywhere that mine are better than anyone else's.
Maybe you can provide the post that contains said comment?

Thanks in advance.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#449824 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
No point. Doesn't look like you'll answer them. Just more parroting assumptions and lies. Carry on.
You sure don't take the truth very well huh??
Oh well, just another predictable christian trait.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#449825 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply speculation. You don't have a clue about how God might or might not present to a believer, not everything that is on tv is reality and not every reality is on tv. I take it you're not going to answer my question then..
Just to expand on this a little. It is not speculation. Every time someone sees the jesus-being on a tree or a slice of toast it has made International News. If the god-being made it's presence known there certainly would be media coverage. Every religion would be jumping up and down with glee because their myths would finally be validated as fact.
Of course, there's the problem of which religion would said god-being claim as the correct one.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#449826 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to expand on this a little. It is not speculation. Every time someone sees the jesus-being on a tree or a slice of toast it has made International News. If the god-being made it's presence known there certainly would be media coverage. Every religion would be jumping up and down with glee because their myths would finally be validated as fact.
Of course, there's the problem of which religion would said god-being claim as the correct one.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

The controversy rages on.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#449827 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew that. We cool.
What about clownie changed your mind Janitor? When you first came here you thought he made a sham of your faith and that he acted like a fool.

Not that it matters but clownie hasn't changed...he is still just clownie...one-liners and some c/p.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#449828 Mar 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about clownie changed your mind Janitor? When you first came here you thought he made a sham of your faith and that he acted like a fool.
Not that it matters but clownie hasn't changed...he is still just clownie...one-liners and some c/p.
A mob usually degenerates to the least common denominator of their humanity.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#449829 Mar 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Janitor found that ye Ol Clownie, to be a Jesus, man and the rest of yall to be chumps and evil...Now you know the rest of the story

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#449830 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The Janitor found that ye Ol Clownie, to be a Jesus, man and the rest of yall to be chumps and evil...Now you know the rest of the story
Yep. We watched his mind deteriorate to your level.

Sad to watch.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#449831 Mar 6, 2013
QUOTE for the DAY

的f you resist reading what you disagree with, how will you ever acquire deeper insights into what you believe? The things most worth reading are precisely those that challenge our convictions.薄 Anonymous

We non-Christians are often asked...why do we discuss "the religion"...why do we still "read the book". I have responded...so I understand what it is I no longer believe.

The above quote I think sums up it up fairly well.

BTW

GOOD MORNING TO ALL...including clownie!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#449832 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. We watched his mind deteriorate to your level.
Sad to watch.
Ladies and gentlemen, please excuse G's delusional post. The poor boy has been picking his nose and biting his nails all his life!! This has led to a serious medical condition known as big dummy...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#449833 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. If makes you one for saying that.
From the root word "lie":
: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
(there is no intent to deceive when one believes something true)
An intentionally false statement.
(nothing intentionally false about our statements)
You knowingly and purposely intended to omit definitions 3 and 6.

3. an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.

6. to express what is false; convey a false impression.

This intentional equivocation, omitting those definitions that speak nothing of intent, self-brands you as a liar, as offered in your definitions 1 and 2.

Of course you are a liar though, you are a Topix Christian, so insecure in your faith that you stroll into a room of former Christians a NDE call them all liars while lying in a pathetic attempt to prove to yourself that your faith is based on something other than cultural conditioning.

You've already displayed your hate with your racist rant of good versus evil and minority privledge. Your transformation as a false prophet, a Topix Christian, is complete. Please go to X's grit stand and receive your merit badge and move on. Your disgusting, racist lies have already been done here. And found wanting.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#449834 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen, please excuse G's delusional post. The poor boy has been picking his nose and biting his nails all his life!! This has led to a serious medical condition known as big dummy...
When you go bungee jumping, clown, you should ensure the operators don't choose a cable that is just an inch too long. Those head injuries are beginning to manifest in deleterious effects on your thought process.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#449835 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The Janitor found that ye Ol Clownie, to be a Jesus, man and the rest of yall to be chumps and evil...Now you know the rest of the story
In other words, your rubber room appeals to her. That says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 733,694
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Patrick 226,503
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 173,299
do right by your woman 8 min pusherman_ 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Aadhi Thamizhan 5,351
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Epiphany2 600,142
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 50 min yon 2,514
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••