Right.
(whispering in your ear) Who are they?
:)
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450355 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'ever see those Feds vs the mob movies where the mobsters have some crooked lawyer always trying to get the charges dropped on a technicality?
Christian apologists, like Lee Strobel, are defense attorneys for the mob.
They are not interested in facts or truth, which is clearly documented by their writings. Their interest is to get a not gulty plea for their client, and most importantly, get paid.
Uh-huuuuh!
So that's why they all wear those wide-brimmed pearl-hued fedoras.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450357 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Harold Camping was a hoot. I followed him closely for about a year and a half leading up to 05-21-11. Many people wanted to believe what he sold, it didn't matter what the Bible actually said. We see that a lot from Christians 'round here.
And for some people, it cost them every dime they owned.
Last I heard, his empire was worth about 200 million bucks, which of course, belongs to God.
He's still preachin' his crap and taking donations for God's work on Family Radio.
You mean that HC hasn't been ruptured yet?
Damn...he's more powerful than the energizer bunny.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450358 Mar 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are a guy.
Actually, I'm androgynous.
And here you thought that jesus was a master of tricks...lol
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450359 Mar 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was the only BEGOTTEN child of God. Yes, God has many children, as John 1 says: "but as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the children of God, even to them who believed on his name.
There is only one child in the history of the world who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and that child is Jesus.
Do you wish to contravert God's plan? Do you want a man who was begotten of a human father and a human mother? You would be dealing with the inherited root of sin in that case.
Each Jewish person must believe or they will all likewise perish. Yes, they are a chosen nation, but each individual must humble himself and believe upon Jesus as Messiah.
I actually only became aware of the base and insultingp references to Jesus which are taught to Jewish children, and which Jewish people use on a regular basis to name our precious Lord.
Nevertheless, the Jews will have a last minute opportunity to believe once we Christian born-agains are out of here.
Psssst...listen carefully,
the christians don't know a darn thing about the Hebrew messiah.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#450360 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but laugh...wondering what this will do to Wasup's tight pants!

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
being silly on-line and from a distance is as far as i go, hon, but my pants just got uncomfortably tight from the inuendo and them 'high beams' of yours;)

LOL
babysan

Greeneville, TN

#450361 Mar 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate toilets.
Toilets or Topix... All the same.
babysan

Greeneville, TN

#450362 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
You need to find a job.
Anonymous

Qingdao, China

#450363 Mar 7, 2013
I think people choose to believe religion because they are afraid that they just really disappear after they die, they don't want to die and they want to go to some ideal place where they can get the real protection and no any hurt. However, I just believe that the current world we live is the only place we can have, maybe some higher non-nature power really exist, but that is not something we can understand or control, that is not something who can protect us as our will, what we can do is when we are still alive, try our best to love and get loved, try our best to take care of this place, and try our best to enjoy our place, those are points, otherwise, we will be regretful when we are going to die. My own opinion.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450364 Mar 7, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
And we get called liars. That's crap and you know it. Prove it.
Ok, I guess that you don't want to research.
If so, you would have done it by now.

You do know that I did not intend to mean that he was removed physically, don't you?

Ok, good.

Paul's vision was to integrate judaism with gentile pagan religion.
He was well learned in the pagan arena.
The apostles were suspicious of him but knew that they needed a larger movement to stand against the persecution from the chief priest & co.
The apostles tolerated his actions for some time but eventually got fed up with his non-sense aka mixing jew and gentile together claiming that his agenda was not according to the teachings of jesus.

They broke ties with him and he then went on his merry way to create his own religion, hence, christianity as we know it today.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450365 Mar 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
being silly on-line and from a distance is as far as i go, hon, but my pants just got uncomfortably tight from the inuendo and them 'high beams' of yours;)
LOL
LOL
Christians aren't the only one full of surprises.
babysan

Greeneville, TN

#450366 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
KittenKotex got there first. Try something else you think shocks us.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450367 Mar 7, 2013
Liam R wrote:
The PROPER method of citation for Bible verses is to cite book, and then chapter and THEN verse with chapter and verse separated by a colon. Example: 1 Timothy 1:4 ...
Note: 1 Timothy is one of the Pastorals, letter that are generally accepted among scholars as being pseudopigraphic in nature.(They were forged, in simpler words. Paul did not write them.)
<quoted text>
Ah, yes... ignore those genealogies, especially since GoMatt and GoLuke contradict one another, and BOTH prove that Jesus could not possibly have been the Messiah.
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay, this is good.
<quoted text>
AKA: Christians...
<quoted text>
The Bible says that, being from God, the law is perfect...
<quoted text>
Well, no, the law is for everyone, it is just that the righteous work to learn it and follow it, which the unrighteous do not.
<quoted text>
Forgery in the name of Paul, who in the things that he DID write was a false prophet. Does it get any better than this?
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
babysan

Greeneville, TN

#450368 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was also rejected by the apostles.
They tolerated him in the beginning due to the persecution of the jesus movement by the chief priest.
Eventually they had enuff of his apostate behavior and broke ties.
You are boring.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#450369 Mar 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
wassssooops!
babysan

Greeneville, TN

#450370 Mar 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You're as goofy as the day is long! Surely you jest! The burden of proof is not on me! I believe in God because of my faith in God, and because of miracles that happened in my life. I could sit here for days quoting scriptures, but, it would be a waste of time, like talking to a brick wall. You already have your mind set on your religion of science or whatever, and your atheist ways. Absolutely nothing I could say would change your mind. God gifted us a book of life, and you don't believe that, so... go on with your trip down the path of conscience confusion and speculation. Have a nice trip! It's like jumping off the top of a skyscraper ... the fall won't hurt, but, that sudden stop is a killer.
You claim I've fallen for the biggest con the world has ever known? LMAO!!! Contrary to your beliefs ... you have fallen for the biggest con job in the history of mankind. Who is it you worship? Science, Lucifer, Intellects, yourself, Lost in the wilderness in SF, the Big Bang? LMAO!!! Specs of dust, and theoretical speculation in the vast cosmos! It doesn't really matter to me who you worship, or don't worship. That's your business! But, don't come on this thread claiming that Im not a christian you know for a fact that there is no God. You're just showing your ignorance, because, you have NO FACTS! Now, enjoy your flight on spaceship Earth as you're being hurled through space faster than a speeding bullet. Science, are we going to fast? Maybe one of your gay buds can guide you through the vast universe! LMAO!!!
5 stars. Bravo.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#450371 Mar 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>It's kind of scary to know that there are so few of us now.
Not really.

Scary to you perhaps, but you thrive on fear.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#450372 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
(whispering in your ear) Who are they?
:)
Twain

Mark Twain
Shania Twain

Never those Twains shall meet.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#450373 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that HC hasn't been ruptured yet?
Damn...he's more powerful than the energizer bunny.
According to Camping the rapture did happen exactly as he predicted. It was a spiritual rapture, which God had not shown him at the time.

*shrug*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#450374 Mar 7, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to find a job.
I'm good, but thanks for your concern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min another viewer 980,164
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 100,456
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 41 min Seejay 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 670,340
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,147
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 7 hr Libhater 58
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web