Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#449891 Mar 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This post fairly well explains why there is very little civil discussion here.
Clownie...your faith teaches you that I am your enemy...that I am wicked...that I will burn in a lake of fire...that I am no better than dog vomit. You believe these things about me without even getting to know me. You prejudge me beforehand based on that I believe differently than you.
You have been taught that because of those different beliefs that I must be against you. You call me liar...antichrist...evil...stu pid...all based on what your faith has taught you. How can anyone have a civil conversation with anyone that feels that way?
Why should Janitor think that I am evil? that I am a chump? I don't recall ever having being rude or unkind to her. I have exchanged very few posts with her and have not been prolific in posting here since her arrival. The only way (IMO) that she could feel this way about me is that her faith has taught her this...before she even knows me.
I don't know clownie...but if that is the way you and others feel...I just don't see much hope for meaningful discussion...do you???
A meaningful discussion with non believing,lying,knucklehead,cr y baby,whiners,evil,bible hating, Jesus mocking,chumps,!!!!! NAW THATS IMPOSSIBLE

Yours Truly
Bro. Clownie Defender of the faith, and all round good guy...

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#449893 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never labeled her and that post was the first time I even mentioned it. Get a grip, you don't even know what you're talking about. Since when does Annie need you to speak for her anyway? You're so full of it you may as well be a troll. I've also never claimed to be better than anyone, quit projecting your behaviour onto me, it's getting boring.
You absolutely did...
Quote "I tried many times to engage you, kindly, because I saw someone who is hurt and bitter but sweet underneath"...
What part of lying don't you understand christian?
You are the one that brought up the "better than thou" attitude.
By the way, you have not provided an answer to my question yet.
Please provide the post that I ever said what you claimed I said about my beliefs being better than any one else.
Or are you going to stop making things up and admit you lied about me?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#449894 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I be the Lion? With courage but?
you are lion

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#449895 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
...Quote "I tried many times to engage you, kindly, because I saw someone who is hurt and bitter but sweet underneath"...
You are the one that brought up the "better than thou" attitude....
How does acting in a kind way to someone you perceive as hurt a "better than thou" attitude.

You are missing something, methinks.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#449896 Mar 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
a clown
Wow, another lame post from karl, thinking like he always does, like an idiot! Hey, dip-stick ... When are you gonna post something that makes sence? Oh I see never!!Bro.Clownie, you were right as always, I don't know my @ss from a hole in the ground, as my beloved atheist were always wrong and put me on the road of losers and knuckleheads of the world of topix...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#449897 Mar 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are lion
I am Weasel !

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/626023007/...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#449898 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You absolutely did...
Quote "I tried many times to engage you, kindly, because I saw someone who is hurt and bitter but sweet underneath"...
What part of lying don't you understand christian?
You are the one that brought up the "better than thou" attitude.
By the way, you have not provided an answer to my question yet.
Please provide the post that I ever said what you claimed I said about my beliefs being better than any one else.
Or are you going to stop making things up and admit you lied about me?
Just as soon as you do. No amount of repetitive abuse will ever change that :-)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#449899 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous of Annie ? I swear I never touched her, we're just friends. < sneaks Annie out the window >
LOL
WOW thats disgusting! I just threw up in my mouth...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#449900 Mar 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Christian?
Here is how you can identify one:

Galatians 5:22-23 - "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

Since: Mar 13

Baldwin City, KS

#449901 Mar 6, 2013
Thank you for your honest writing. In a nut shell, I believe I know what happened to you. You were just riding on your parents coat tails and your faith was really never your own.

I believe "If God is Real", he will show you himself and your faith will become your own and no body elses.

Our son experienced rather the same thing and really got his life messed up finding himself, but after drugs, and two marriages and two divorces, he came back to a faith in Jesus and now he very much believes.

God forgives and he will stay after your heart, but if you choose as my son did, to follow after the patterns of this world, you will have scars forever.

Our son has not only come to his own faith in God, he is almost putting Mom and Dad to shame.

Take your time, and ask God if he is real to reveal himself to you. You may not want to ever worship in a Baptist Church again, because it will bring back to you your former feelings. Find a church where you feel led that preaches the Bible.

Just some loving advice from a seventy year old lady who has been down your road with her son.

Again, glad for your honesty because when you return to you faith, it will be real.

God lead and bless you,

Earleens

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#449902 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
thats more like it G, I have a few more words I can think of besides weasel...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#449904 Mar 6, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how you can identify one:
Galatians 5:22-23 - "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
So you think you can work your way there huh? FAITH IN JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

Location hidden

#449905 Mar 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another idea to consider: Drug induced mystical hallucinations.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does that cost?
a tithe

“"None shall pass"”

There

#449906 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>WOW thats disgusting! I just threw up in my mouth...
I understand how the thought of heterosexual playfulness is disgusting to a homosexual such as yourself.

It's fate, were straight, gay clowns don't rate.

Location hidden

#449907 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..
The description of your wife is lovely and not a delusion.
Your dog would be better than mine as mine is dead.
I'll take your word on the toy.
Are these trick questions?
I want to know what you believe, your faith, religion, spiritual practice, non religion is?
rational skeptics evaluate

religitards believe

San Francisco

#449908 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, another lame post from karl, thinking like he always does, like an idiot! Hey, dip-stick ... When are you gonna post something that makes sence? Oh I see never!!Bro.Clownie, you were right as always, I don't know my @ss from a hole in the ground, as my beloved atheist were always wrong and put me on the road of losers and knuckleheads of the world of topix...
That was an interesting lesson in self-loathing. What are you upset at Karl for? Did he force you to pick a clown as your avatar or something? LOL!

San Francisco

#449909 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>So you think you can work your way there huh? FAITH IN JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY
You mean like you? Yeah, no thanks.

San Francisco

#449910 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand how the thought of heterosexual playfulness is disgusting to a homosexual such as yourself.
Hey! We don't want that jackass! Take him back.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#449911 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How does acting in a kind way to someone you perceive as hurt a "better than thou" attitude.
You are missing something, methinks.
It wasn't that at all.
She claimed to not be labeling Annie yet blatently labeled her as hurt and bitter.
Hope that helps.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#449912 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your avatar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 25 min ImFree2Choose 2,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,730
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 768
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 2 hr Johnny 212
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 2 hr andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web