T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're dumb
Said the grammatically incorrect clown.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#450337 Mar 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the definition of a saint? A saint is a born-again believer who is assured of entrance into heaven, not by his goodness, but by the mercy and substitutional sacrifice of Christ Jesus..
That verse is referring to the saints, such as T-town Clown and myself.
Ouch...there's a whole bunch of christians even on this thread who would want to be a part of this mythical "born again" group.
Why are you not recuiting all those lost "christians"??
Why worry about me?? I'm not even a god-believer even in the slightest...seems like you'd have a better audience with the christian suckers...like the Camping followers.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#450338 Mar 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sampson brought the house of mocking pagans down and he went down with them. kind of a heroic ending, i think.
john the baptist was beheaded by evil pagans for being uncompromised. another heroic ending. i completely believe that both are doing very very well right now though:)
I'm pret' sure they're both, well, dead.

*snerk*

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450339 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I wonder how Clownie likes the taste of his own words? I'm sure Jesus doesn't care for them much.
WOW you now believe in Jesus???? next thing you know you will be quoting Paul,hang in there sweet cheeks...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450340 Mar 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the grammatically incorrect clown.
shut yo pie ho grammar nazi....

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#450341 Mar 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah !!!! GOD loves me this I know cuz the bible tells me so
Actually... that's not what the Bible says, if you would take the time to read the book.

The Bible says that you end up in a lake of fire for your eternal torment.

Perhaps you should consider reading the book.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450342 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very fine thanks, except for this pesky floo, it's nice to meet you too High Beam. I hope you have a wonderful day :-)
Nice to meet your aquaintance also.
Do you prefer a high five or the bump?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#450343 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowardly Stalker Christian.
Not really surprising.
The behavior was expected and confirmed.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450344 Mar 7, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, I am talking about what the BIBLE actually has to say, not your fairy tale changes. A Son of God was any and ever righteous, law observing male Jew.
<quoted text>
Mary's line is irrelevant. Lines of descent are ONLY traced through the male line. Most xians claim that Joseph was NOT his father, but merely a step-dad and that is not good enough.
Even more genealogical fun: BOTH of the (conflicting!!!) genealogies PROVE that Jesus was NOT eligible to be the Messiah. Luke traces his descent through Nathan, rather than Solomon, PROVING that Jesus could not have been the Messiah. Matt traces it through Jeconiah, who was CURSED by the God of the Bible to NEVER have any off-spring that would sit upon the throne of David, thus PROVING that Jesus could not possibly have been the Messiah.
<quoted text>
Find me ANY prophet that said the Messiah would come, FAIL, and get to come back for a second chance to get it right.
<quoted text>
And the Pharisees were right. No man can atone for another.
<quoted text>
So? John does not change anything. The Bible makes it absolutely clear that it is IMPOSSIBLE for there to be a man-god worshiped by the Jews
<quoted text>
You have utterly failed to atone for any of your sins. The "only begotten son" was the nation of Israel, and the only path to the God of the Bible requires that you do not have any other Gods or false gods, including Jesus.
Jesus was the only BEGOTTEN child of God. Yes, God has many children, as John 1 says: "but as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the children of God, even to them who believed on his name.
There is only one child in the history of the world who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and that child is Jesus.
Do you wish to contravert God's plan? Do you want a man who was begotten of a human father and a human mother? You would be dealing with the inherited root of sin in that case.
Each Jewish person must believe or they will all likewise perish. Yes, they are a chosen nation, but each individual must humble himself and believe upon Jesus as Messiah.
I actually only became aware of the base and insultingp references to Jesus which are taught to Jewish children, and which Jewish people use on a regular basis to name our precious Lord.
Nevertheless, the Jews will have a last minute opportunity to believe once we Christian born-agains are out of here.
duststorm

League City, TX

#450346 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a guy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#450347 Mar 7, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
A ^5 is quite acceptable, we have only just met.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#450348 Mar 7, 2013
The PROPER method of citation for Bible verses is to cite book, and then chapter and THEN verse with chapter and verse separated by a colon. Example: 1 Timothy 1:4 ...

Note: 1 Timothy is one of the Pastorals, letter that are generally accepted among scholars as being pseudopigraphic in nature.(They were forged, in simpler words. Paul did not write them.)
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning Against False Teachers
4 nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculations rather than the stewardship from God that is by faith.
Ah, yes... ignore those genealogies, especially since GoMatt and GoLuke contradict one another, and BOTH prove that Jesus could not possibly have been the Messiah.
Illuminatrix wrote:
5 The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
Yeah, okay, this is good.
Illuminatrix wrote:
6 Certain persons, by swerving from these, have wandered away into vain discussion,
7 desiring to be teachers of the law, without understanding either what they are saying or the things about which they make confident assertions.
AKA: Christians...
Illuminatrix wrote:
8 Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully,
The Bible says that, being from God, the law is perfect...
Illuminatrix wrote:
9 understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers,
10 the [removed] immoral, men who [removed], enslavers, liars, perjurers,
and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
Well, no, the law is for everyone, it is just that the righteous work to learn it and follow it, which the unrighteous do not.
Illuminatrix wrote:
11 in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.
(Psychic scribes... who knew?)
Forgery in the name of Paul, who in the things that he DID write was a false prophet. Does it get any better than this?
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450349 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I only looked into Harold Camping a couple of days ago, never heard of him before. Wasn't he taking advantage of the misinterpreted Mayan prophesy? Or something like that?
I'm very sorry for being so rude to you.
No.
He said that churchgoers were satanic and that god will exterminate them at judgement day.

Christians are sure full of surprises, aren't they?
duststorm

League City, TX

#450350 Mar 7, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch...there's a whole bunch of christians even on this thread who would want to be a part of this mythical "born again" group.
Why are you not recuiting all those lost "christians"??
Why worry about me?? I'm not even a god-believer even in the slightest...seems like you'd have a better audience with the christian suckers...like the Camping followers.
It's kind of scary to know that there are so few of us now.
Poor Clown and myself, that is hard to believe.
I feel like the guy on the Twilight Zone who woke up and realized he was the only one left on the earth.
I only wish I had spent more time learning God's word, to help others come to the Savior. Time is short. The harvest is great.
T-town never gave up on you guys.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450351 Mar 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
being silly on-line and from a distance is as far as i go, hon, but my pants just got uncomfortably tight from the inuendo and them 'high beams' of yours;)
Then take a cold shower and repent.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450352 Mar 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
paul was born-again from being a self-righteous pharisee jew into being a follower of Christ and THAT'S why he was rejected by the jews and judaizer/faux christians.
sharing this just in case there's a hint of a desire for truth in you....
Paul was also rejected by the apostles.
They tolerated him in the beginning due to the persecution of the jesus movement by the chief priest.

Eventually they had enuff of his apostate behavior and broke ties.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#450353 Mar 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>can't get a date huh???
More Jesus-like behavior.

Fake Christian.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450354 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Mark and Shania, right.
Right.
(whispering in your ear) Who are they?
:)
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450355 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'ever see those Feds vs the mob movies where the mobsters have some crooked lawyer always trying to get the charges dropped on a technicality?
Christian apologists, like Lee Strobel, are defense attorneys for the mob.
They are not interested in facts or truth, which is clearly documented by their writings. Their interest is to get a not gulty plea for their client, and most importantly, get paid.
Uh-huuuuh!
So that's why they all wear those wide-brimmed pearl-hued fedoras.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450357 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Harold Camping was a hoot. I followed him closely for about a year and a half leading up to 05-21-11. Many people wanted to believe what he sold, it didn't matter what the Bible actually said. We see that a lot from Christians 'round here.
And for some people, it cost them every dime they owned.
Last I heard, his empire was worth about 200 million bucks, which of course, belongs to God.
He's still preachin' his crap and taking donations for God's work on Family Radio.
You mean that HC hasn't been ruptured yet?
Damn...he's more powerful than the energizer bunny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,550
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Atheist R Cretins 989,797
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min Just Think 42,365
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,678
What do you think of women who put men on child... (Dec '10) 2 hr ARealMan 125
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 634
Della Reese (Touched By An Angel) Dead 5 hr Fan 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 12 hr Johnny 152
More from around the web