I don't hate toilets.
you just don't like wiping

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450166 Mar 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I loaned her my scoped K-98. You might want to stay more than a half mile away.
I ain't going over there!!! there are peeps on here that would love to have me in their scope...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#450168 Mar 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They later combined Betsy Wetsy with their Elmo puppet and came out with 'Tinkle Me Elmo'.
I like that new Post picture! Alot of folks use their graduation picture like that. I know I use mine..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#450170 Mar 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I like that new Post picture! Alot of folks use their graduation picture like that. I know I use mine..
LOL!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#450171 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious waaaas, how do you define "self-righteous"? Also, what makes you think you are a potential convert to atheism?
"how do you define "self-righteous"? "

there's only 2 kinds of righteousness in this world; 1- the gift of righteousness which comes through faith in Jesus Christ and
2- self-righteousness. if you are not of the former you will be of the latter be default.

"what makes you think you are a potential convert to atheism?"

ever here the term 'sarcasim'?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450172 Mar 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The only 'demons' around here are those that live in the minds of weirdos like you.
Do you believe in vampires, too? Werewolves?
<quoted text>
That would be "wolf witch."
Wolves are my totem animal. My favorite version of the Goddess is Diana, the Roman version of Artemis. According to myth, Artemis was the Goddess of the wild hunt; She always had a bow either in her hand or across her back, and a quiver full of arrows. She was always accompanied by either a pack of dogs or a pack of wolves, depending on who you ask. I prefer wolves. Although dogs rock, too, in their own way.
your goddess is a myth and a lie and you should keep it to yourself:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450173 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
No.
i'm very confused by the collective mentality of the atheist/pagan folks here at WINLAC and was wondering if you could help me?

they accuse me of being very offensive for flattering you and calling you hot & stuff, but on the other hand seem to approve of your behavior towrds me and other believers.

therefore, would you prefer if i said things to you like "go lick your daddy's sperm off the bathroom floor" or "i think you're funny, cool and hot, kait"?:)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#450174 Mar 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't going over there!!! there are peeps on here that would love to have me in their scope...
You mean a kaleidoscope, in keeping with the clown motif.
endtime

AOL

#450175 Mar 7, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450176 Mar 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As I recall the tales, both of those characters came to a rather sticky end.
Samson committed suicide, and John was decapitated, yes?
sampson brought the house of mocking pagans down and he went down with them. kind of a heroic ending, i think.

john the baptist was beheaded by evil pagans for being uncompromised. another heroic ending. i completely believe that both are doing very very well right now though:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450177 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you like a photocopy of my ass?
duh....YEAH!!!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450178 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crazy? Don't encourage waaaaas, the Bonabo ape of the Christian world. You are going to end up seeing that perv outside your window.
kait - this dude would prefer one of your lil nephew's ass;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450179 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And you're not??
not really, just goofing around a bit. besides, when was the last time you wore a skirt? u probably wear fatigues, combat boots & stuff....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450180 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to judge you, it's just a bit offensive sometimes and I get snarky, I'm sorry.
<quoted text>
You're quite fond of telling us that your jesus is god, and god is jesus.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery (while you're hitting on women here behind your wife's back). Your jesus said so, when he was his own father.
8. Thou shalt not steal (while you admit you post here from work, on your boss's time and with his resources). Your jesus said so, when he was his own father.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour (while you lie to everyone here on a daily basis). Your jesus said so, when he was his own father.
You do all three of these here daily, in direct violation of "jesus's" word. But you don't care, do you?
So explain to us how you're not a hypocrite, but anyone who tells you to live up to YOUR OWN standards is.
Waaasssuuup: "Aw, fuckshit! I'm not gonna answer this, I don't have to, I HAVE JESUS IN ME!!"
i never said i wasn't a hypocrite nor have i ever said that i'm capable of keeping the spirit of the commandments! all i've ever said was "i need Jesus and so do you". but, as long as you keep throwing laws and rules at me, here's one for you:

thou shall not munch another woman's carpet - my paraphrase;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450181 Mar 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that any atheists want you to convert.
You are far to useful as a Creepy Stalker Christian.
but but what if i need your help? y'all aren't very welcoming, understanding, forgiving or compassionate....:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450182 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You first.
ok - i need Jesus cuz my own righteousness is as filthy rags!

your turn:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#450183 Mar 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I don't pretend to talk for God.
There is no price to pay. I am exactly what God made me. So are you but you haven't realized it yet.
so today you DO believe in a god? what 'god' are you talking about?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#450184 Mar 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"how do you define "self-righteous"? "
there's only 2 kinds of righteousness in this world; 1- the gift of righteousness which comes through faith in Jesus Christ and
2- self-righteousness. if you are not of the former you will be of the latter be default.
"what makes you think you are a potential convert to atheism?"
ever here the term 'sarcasim'?:)
https://www.google.com/search...

You.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450185 Mar 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
cpl things:
1 - if we're still talking about security/eternal confidence; how does my trusting in God's Christ equate to nakedness as opposed to an atheist being clothed?
I don't know.
You'd have to ask an atheist.
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#450186 Mar 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
2 - if you want to be self-righteous by considering me a 'pervert' for being human and consequently humorous (at least to me) while debating from a pro-God position, go ahead and do so, but at the expense of hardening your own conscience
I never called you a pervert.
read my post again.
This time...carefully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 695,343
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Understanding 200 59,128
Enough is Enough. Jehovahs Witnesses is a incid... (Oct '15) 1 hr No Soliciting 3
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 1 hr How Do You Know 14
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr John B 472
1z0-808 Real Exam Dumps 2 hr jhoniliver 1
1z0-808 Dumps Questions 2 hr addison 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Feb 2018 994,022
More from around the web