Why I’m no longer a Christian
babysan

United States

#450092 Mar 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool's prattle.
A lying sack of shit.
babysan

United States

#450093 Mar 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing differently than someone else is not hatred clownie.
Why should I admit to something that I do not feel just to make you feel justified in calling me names.
Sorry clownie...I don't have any persecution points to hand out to you today...wait though...maybe someone else will be along shortly.
You're down for some 'stupid' points.
babysan

United States

#450094 Mar 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wassssp :-)
There is a rather remarkable difference between you sexually harassing a woman uninvited and G playing, not uninvited.
One scenario, is creepy stalking, a lesbian? C'mon!(you)
The other scenario is mutual playful banter (G and his women)
Let me know if you need me to discuss this with you some more :-)
<quoted text>
Translation: "Don't you dare criticize me while I'm being a hypocrite!"
<quoted text>
Your "lord" blows dachshunds.
What?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#450095 Mar 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a nazerite is a person from nazereth and there's such a thing as a nazerite vow documented in the Bible, having to do with not cutting hair nor drinking wine.
what has a DOG to do with any of it???
In other words, you don't know what a Narzerite is.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#450096 Mar 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you don't know what a Narzerite is.
He is either too stupid to know he is wrong or too dishonest to admit it.

Hi Tiger!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#450097 Mar 6, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text> A lying sack of shit.
babysan wrote:
<quoted text> You are a lying sack of shit just because I say so.
A fool's nonsense.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#450098 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is either too stupid to know he is wrong or too dishonest to admit it.
Hi Tiger!
Evening G_O_D, yeah, he's a bit of a twit.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450099 Mar 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I know Im not gay Juicy, Ol G claims to have been with 11 women & only 5 men... you make the call
LOL... next door he claimed 100 women.... u 2 crack me up :-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#450100 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... next door he claimed 100 women.... u 2 crack me up :-)
Clownie lies a lot. He thinks it makes his deity happy.

He also thinks we do not know what he worships most by lies.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#450101 Mar 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You called me a liar and could not back it up after repeated requests for proof.
That makes you a liar.
And that is proof.
Incorrect.
You called me a liar first for being Christian and making a mistake. Then you called me a liar every time I interacted here without caring wether I was lying or not. Your words are proof enough, you were wrong and did not understand my post and therefore reverted to calling me a liar in a botched attempt to cover your shame and dishonesty. Continuously calling me a liar and demanding proof is ample proof that you are a liar.
And that is proof.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#450102 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You called me a liar first for being Christian and making a mistake. Then you called me a liar every time I interacted here without caring wether I was lying or not. Your words are proof enough, you were wrong and did not understand my post and therefore reverted to calling me a liar in a botched attempt to cover your shame and dishonesty. Continuously calling me a liar and demanding proof is ample proof that you are a liar.
And that is proof.
You're lying.

Dishonesty is your stock in trade.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#450103 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... next door he claimed 100 women.... u 2 crack me up :-)
I just want to thank clownie and you for both sharing your Christian gossip with all us readers.

Living life vicariously is best done in private, or small groups.

I think they call them prayer meetings.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#450104 Mar 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*respectful tip 'o the hat*
Yah. The heck with those .22-cal poodle-poppers.
Get a .308.
Actually, mine's a 5.56. It's the one on top.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/isr/galil-e.html

Daddy doesn't want his daughter to be unprepared.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#450105 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think G is gay Clownie :-) but then, I don't think you are either <3
Trust me; Clownie is gay.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#450106 Mar 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
...whatever happened to those monsters of the night, who ripped out people's throats and drank their blood?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my first wife still lives in Lancaster.
I just spit tea on my monitor!

ROFLMPAO!!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#450107 Mar 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay; I have a brand new Galil with three fully loaded thirty-round mags.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! I want you so much!
No, not you Kate. LOL
< tosses tallit over AK-47 >
Dad insists I use plenty of protection. I guess Galil is about as good as it gets.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#450109 Mar 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay; I have a brand new Galil with three fully loaded thirty-round mags.
<quoted text>
Dad insists I use plenty of protection. I guess Galil is about as good as it gets.
LOL
Huh

Plano, TX

#450110 Mar 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to thank clownie and you for both sharing your Christian gossip with all us readers.
Living life vicariously is best done in private, or small groups.
I think they call them prayer meetings.
Yep, sharing gossip, which is expressly forbidden by the Bible.

Proverbs 11:13

Proverbs 16:28

James 4:11

Philippians 4:8

Ephesians 4:29

Titus 3:2

Proverbs 15:1

1 Timothy 5:13

Luke 6:31

James 3:5-7

My favorite is when the churches announce who needs praying for which specific problem each week. This is nothing more than puerile gossip, expressly forbidden by the Bible. Ah, the Bible has nothing to do with Christianity, anyway. It's all about the Benjamins.
Huh

Plano, TX

#450111 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You called me a liar first for being Christian and making a mistake. Then you called me a liar every time I interacted here without caring wether I was lying or not. Your words are proof enough, you were wrong and did not understand my post and therefore reverted to calling me a liar in a botched attempt to cover your shame and dishonesty. Continuously calling me a liar and demanding proof is ample proof that you are a liar.
And that is proof.
Ah, you've already been proven a fraud today. It was all there in black and white, an accounting of your greatest hits, with commentary. You're as vacuous and contradictory as your religion.
Huh

Plano, TX

#450112 Mar 6, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text> A lying sack of shit.
My, duststorm, you're on your way to a torture worm with that kind of language. Is that in Leviticus or 1 Timothy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 673,026
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Holy Child Jehova... 104,590
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Rider on the Storm 184,604
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 12 min blkguylooking 471
Best adult sites (Apr '12) 20 min Eric 9
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 26 min ZACHSNOW01 11
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 41 min jj is cool 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web