Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#449004 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@ those who think themselves wise and cannot comprehend the Bible. Sneaky snake did not want to be ruled by humans, The Lord said "you shall no eat", leaving room for choice. Notice how the sneaky snake did not mention The Lord's name? Danger, danger, silly humans, think they are their own gods... Hilarious.
There's a big difference between dogma (which is the lie you're trying to invent right now, just like many preachers before you) and discernment/ understanding.
There will be no death, no pain, no illness, no tears, no evil. Now, there's a life.
I don't want to be in your cult, not even if you my fun of me, the words of men mean very little to me and have dwindled in meaning to almost nothing. Men are evil.
Thanks for sharing your delusion.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449005 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my. You're abusing me and pointing out spelling mistakes now?
Thank you, come again :-)
It was not a spelling mistake. You completely, illiterately used the wrong word. Ah, yes, the grand baby of felons so bad they had to be carted off to an island in the Pacific. You are a descendent of gypsies, tramps, and thieves and it is quite clear.

I may come again later. Right now I'm quite sated.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449006 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear... I've upset you...
Projection.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449007 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your delusion.
She's adorable. Well, not her picture, but her crazy little mind.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449008 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... if lying on topix is evidence of fraud that is admissible anywhere but your mind then we are all in deep caca huh X?
LMAO!
Got a song for you and all the name calling children who lie non stop and even use multiple personalities, scratch that, socks to back themselves up, you know who you are;
Liar liar
Pants on fire
Bottoms burning
Better jump higher!
Every time you post a cuckoo loses its wings.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449009 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Christianity and good Christian folks is a sign of envy, or demonic possession, or it could just be that you're drunk and dumb.
Your obsession with those who are not Christian and who have no desire to read about your demon-haunted psyche or the nonsense you spew about Imaginary Torture-Murder Victims is just another symptom of your immoral dogma and its pathology.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449010 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.. you are paying attention. Yay! Give us proof then, show me or direct me to Paul's original writings. Or just translate the words in Greek if you like. I know what all the different versions of what the Bible actually say. Many versions say that Paul's companions both heard a noise and saw a light, in all the passages used by anti christ. They also say that the witnesses heard a noise but did not understand what was being said by Jesus to Paul.
It all comes down to translating the two words and a very naughty king. I could sit here typing out Bible passages for you as well as translations but you know all this already don't you? All knowing X.
Again, no, I will not join your cult, I've had quite enough of those.
I would be delighted to tutor you in biblical studies. I charge by the hour and expect payment in advance.

Christians are generally untrustworthy.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449011 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Bible passages are proof? Wow. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Well, just so you know, the Bible says you should not get drunk lest you expose yourself, or something... It really is not good to be drunk all the time.
Haha. You're pathetic. Yes, the Bible can be used to prove that the Bible is false, but, the Bible can not be used to prove the Bible is true. I know you won't be able to wrap your prisoner-descended "intellect" around that, but, the thousands of contradictions and thousands of incorrect claims in the Bible refute it, while claiming the Bible proves itself is just childish, circular reasoning.

So, yes, they are proof, it just depends on what is being proven.

The Bible warns against inebriated exhibitionism? You're strange.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449012 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Ok, I'll give you a clue, I am feeling charitable today.
Akouo - is the word - it means =?
Don't get other people to do your homework for you. That is lazyiness.

http://m.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/n...
Huh

Plano, TX

#449013 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.. you are paying attention. Yay! Give us proof then, show me or direct me to Paul's original writings. Or just translate the words in Greek if you like. I know what all the different versions of what the Bible actually say. Many versions say that Paul's companions both heard a noise and saw a light, in all the passages used by anti christ. They also say that the witnesses heard a noise but did not understand what was being said by Jesus to Paul.
It all comes down to translating the two words and a very naughty king. I could sit here typing out Bible passages for you as well as translations but you know all this already don't you? All knowing X.
Again, no, I will not join your cult, I've had quite enough of those.
The only difference between a religion and a cult is the amount of real estate they own.- Frank Zappa

Christianity is the second most disgusting cult around, led only by Islam. And you have bought it. And I can see why.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449014 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... if lying on topix is evidence of fraud that is admissible anywhere but your mind then we are all in deep caca huh X?
LMAO!
Got a song for you and all the name calling children who lie non stop and even use multiple personalities, scratch that, socks to back themselves up, you know who you are;
Liar liar
Pants on fire
Bottoms burning
Better jump higher!
It's always enjoyable watching a Christian battle their pride.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449015 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Christianity and good Christian folks is a sign of envy, or demonic possession, or it could just be that you're drunk and dumb.
Projection
Huh

Plano, TX

#449016 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be in your cult, not even if you my fun of me, the words of men mean very little to me and have dwindled in meaning to almost nothing. Men are evil.
Who is drinking here today? Sheez.

That you consider humans inherently evil is your failure. You disgust me with your lies and delusions, your false accusations and your childish, vapid threats of immoral, eternal torture. Topix Christians are sick people and you need a rubber room.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449017 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my. You're abusing me and pointing out spelling mistakes now?
Thank you, come again :-)
Persecuted Christian Complex

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#449018 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with incest is a product of your immoral religion. It is not too late for you to receive help for your perversions, obsessions, and delusions. Modern pharmacology provides many solutions for your problems and the road to recovery is only a phone call to your local mental health provider away.
Having an intellectual lightweight, a veritable skull-empty, vapid, anti-American, toothless rube like you calling me stupid is a badge of honor I will wear proudly. You make Carol Wayne seem like Marie Curie, you make Dick Smothers seem like Albert Einstein, you make Dubya seem like Thomas Jefferson, you make horseshit seem like the Cray Titan computer. You make yourself look like an idiot, but all that takes is 17 respirations a minute.
LOL!
Huh

Plano, TX

#449019 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be delighted to tutor you in biblical studies. I charge by the hour and expect payment in advance.
Christians are generally untrustworthy.
Yes, whenever we receive a check with Christian symbology, I give that check a 3-2 shot of bouncing. I haven't been wrong yet.

What's more untrustworthy than an illiterate drunk claiming others are "incomprehensivel" and drunk. Heh.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449020 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get other people to do your homework for you. That is lazyiness.
http://m.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/n...
Topix Christians don't want to learn, they just want to threaten eternal torture and claim those that think they are nuts are possessed by demons.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#449021 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>She's adorable. Well, not her picture, but her crazy little mind.
No one destroys the credibility of Christianity better than a Christian.

Just let 'em talk.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449022 Mar 4, 2013
I don't drink, but I'll buy a round for everyone that's not an insane, demon-haunted Topix Christian. So far, these fine Christians have called me a lesbian, a drunk, and stupid. In the last week I've been called BBJ, X, and DOC. Well, their lies are Oh for Six. What do you expect from crazy people?

I think I am going to start Comprehensive Health Care for Topix Christians. The anti-psychotropic drugs alone will make a fortune.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449023 Mar 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one destroys the credibility of Christianity better than a Christian.
Just let 'em talk.
They are wonderful. I love what they do to their religion. If it were a rental car, they'd better pay the extra for insurance, because the attendant is going to mark down on that little car drawing all the dents and dings they leave in Christianity every time they take it out for a spin.

Hey, is there any truth to the rumor that Jerry Sandusky is going to be the next Pope? He is eminently qualified for the position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 649,727
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min VIKING 55,830
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min stockton CA 281,470
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 55 min HE LIVES 70,224
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,284
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 1 hr Hussain 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 3,728
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web