duststorm

League City, TX

#448797 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>But the warrior princess already told you how much smarter she was than you, how she could run Biblical circles around you, but how she just didn't have it in her today. Bwahahaha.
Huh, the atheist, chiding New Age Spiritual Warrior, the atheist.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#448798 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>But the warrior princess already told you how much smarter she was than you, how she could run Biblical circles around you, but how she just didn't have it in her today. Bwahahaha.
LOL

She did, huh?

Just like she claimed "demons run at the sight of her".

Her claims are bogus.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#448799 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>new age is for dummies...
Sorry clown, it is only for non-clowns....*sighs*.....

But if you want to crash the party, come on over.....we'll be nice.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#448800 Mar 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Okay. Yeah, "Bitter Suite."
<quoted text>
*Oo*-rah! Yeah, she's still got it.
I was disappointed with her role in "Spartacus," though. In an interview years ago with Howard Stern, he asked her if she'd ever do a nude scene; she said no, never.
And then she did, in "Spartacus." Several. Was she goaded into it by her husband, who was also the executive producer? I don't know; but I thought her role in "Spartacus" was a step down from "XENA."
Looks like I need to watch Spartacus...

#448801 Mar 4, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not "we Christians". I am an individual. Do you think all Atheists are clones in all their beliefs? How about gays? If one believes in some principle, then all must? To label Christians as if they are alike is quite shallow and and unlearned.
If I changed the Bible to suit my desires, my life would be extravagantly different. But it wouldn't be the Word of God, so I won't budge.
But to be a Christian means that you have to change the Bible to fit your desires. If you didn't change the Bible, you could not BE a christian. Jewish, maybe, but not a xian.

Since: Jul 08

Norwalk, OH

#448802 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4).
I believe in God
The god of this age, right?

You realize what mythical entity likely is referenced in that passage, right?

Christians. Go figure.

Norwalk, OH

#448803 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But to be a Christian means that you have to change the Bible to fit your desires. If you didn't change the Bible, you could not BE a christian. Jewish, maybe, but not a xian.
Incorrect.

Norwalk, OH

#448804 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic biblical scholar. Stick to what you know; be a clown. That seems to be the only thing you've demonstrated a talent for.
Actually, he's not very good at that either.

#448805 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
FYI, for your health...
Scientists have recently concluded that alcohol and tobacco damage our health even more than dangerous drugs.
In fact, acute alcohol poisoning kills one person a day, while ecstasy overdose takes the life of 10 people a year.
However, MODERATE alcohol consumption is actually good for your health. Proof that the Gods have a sense of humor.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#448806 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you turned your back on Jesus, to suit your sick lifestyle...
What "sick lifestyle" is that, oh judgmental yet clueless Clown?

San Francisco

#448807 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>even if I sin I have his forgiveness!!! Its called amazing grace...
A perfect example of why your kind of Christianity lacks any kind of self-responsibility. I'm pretty sure Jesus would not approve. At the very least, you show no respect for anything Jesus asked his followers to believe or how they should behave.

Norwalk, OH

#448808 Mar 4, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church did not give use the Bible.
The New Testament books were in existence in their present form at the close of the apostolic age. As a matter of fact, the apostles themselves put their writings into circulation. "And when this letter has been read among you, see that it be read in the church of the Laodiceans also; and that you yourselves read the letter from Laodicea." (Col. 4:16). "I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read to all the holy brethren." (1 Thess. 5:27). The holy Scriptures were written for all (1 Cor. 1:2; Eph. 1:1) and all will be judged by them in the last day (Rev. 20:12; John 12:48). Jesus said that His Word will abide forever (Matt. 24:35; 1 Pet. 1:23-25).
The Catholic claim of giving the Bible to the world cannot be true because they have not been the sole possessor of the Bible at any time. Some of the most valuable Greek Bibles and Versions have been handed down to us from non-Roman Catholic sources. A notable example of this is the Codex Sinaiticus which was found in the monastery of St. Catherine (of the Greek Orthodox Church) at Mount Sinai in 1844 and is now in the British Museum. It contains all of the books of the New Testament and all but small portions of the Old Testament. Scholars are certain that this manuscript was made early in the fourth century, not later than 350 A.D. This manuscript found by a German scholar named, Tishendorf, who was a Protestant, and this manuscript which is the most complete of all has never been in the hands of the Roman Catholic Church.
Another valuable manuscript that has never been possessed by the Roman Catholic Church is the Codex Alexandrianus. It, too, is now on exhibit in the manuscript room of the British Museum in London. It was a gift from the Patriarch of Constantinople (of the Greek Orthodox Church) to Charles I in 1628. It had been in possession of the Patriarchs for centuries and originally came from Alexandria, Egypt from which it gets its name. Scholars are certain that this manuscript was also made in the fourth century and, along with the Codex Sinaiticus, is thought to be one of the fifty Greek Bibles commissioned to be copied by Constantine.- http://www.bible.ca/cath-bible-origin.htm
Lying for Jesus is still just lying, hon.

San Francisco

#448809 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're very evil
You're dumb.

Norwalk, OH

#448810 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bro.Clownie does love Jesus...
Christian homo-necrophilia.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448811 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI that quote was from the King James Version. If you were truly a Christian you would have known that. But like most Christians, you obviously don't read it, you just pick up a few scriptures from church guided bible study which is replete with church dogma.
That is typical though. The atheists here know the bible, typically better than most Christians, which is why they are atheist.
Matthew 5:11

添ou are blessed when they insult and persecute you and falsely say every kind of evil against you because of Me.

Thanks

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448813 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What "sick lifestyle" is that, oh judgmental yet clueless Clown?
don't judge me

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448815 Mar 4, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb.
you're dumber

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#448816 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Who is he talking to? Do you believe the bible? Or do you get your gospel from those lying atheist links...
I got those lies directly out of your bible, thank you!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448817 Mar 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of this age, right?
You realize what mythical entity likely is referenced in that passage, right?
Christians. Go figure.
you're god satan!!! get in a good sunday school

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448818 Mar 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian homo-necrophilia.
you love the evil one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 764,612
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 263,454
marketing cpagrip offers 6 min jonny 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min HipGnosis 175,041
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min June VanDerMark 554,906
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min mike 603,613
Moses never existed 1 hr jjustice0981 558

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE