Why I’m no longer a Christian
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#449225 Mar 5, 2013
I am T-Town Clown biggest fan.
duststorm

League City, TX

#449227 Mar 5, 2013
WaterNymph not only believes that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, and that she herself is a goddess, and that her Cherokee grandmother's pagan native American religion is good and true, but that she can remember today what was told to her as a six-month-old child.
She also believes that she "might" have been born again as a babe in arms.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#449228 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Here for life? Haha. What is wrong with you Christians? You just love to make up things about others. You and Wasssuuup are identical twins, steeped in delusion, unable to answer even simple questions about your failed, immoral dogma, and consider yourselves warriors for an imaginary torture-murder victim. You two deserve each other.
Will there ever be a Christ-like Christian?
paulines all

jesus was a homosexual who taught love
paul was a homophobe who taught hate

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#449230 Mar 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Neither Paul, nor Jesus was a Nazirite. The Nazirites were expected to keep the rituals set forth in Numbers...
Wrong! Nazarite was only a title that applied to anyone who took this vow of separation (Numbers 6:1-21). Paul was a Nazarite by virtue of the fact he participated in the ritual. What did you think a Nazarite was?

Where did I say anything about Jesus participating in the ritual?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#449231 Mar 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Acts 20:18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,
Acts 20:19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:
Acts 20:20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,
Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Strike three! You're out!

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#449232 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sure... this coming from the spirit who told me I belong to the largest cult in the world.
Clownie is right. You are dumb.
Bold words coming from a dumb sheep. Jesus sure had you pegged!
Adam

#449234 Mar 5, 2013
I see red T-Town gums,green T-town gums, gold T-Town gums,white T-Town gums. Everyone who eats from it will be blessed and becomes wise and funny like T-Town Clown. Kinda Sacramental bread

The poor becomes rich,the dumb wise. the gays will be rehabilitated and becomes heterosexual etc etc.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#449235 Mar 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Just give up, Bro. Clownie is making a fool out of ya. LOL
When I consider the fact your own savior called you dumb (sheep), why would I bother to listen to anything you have to say? I wouldn't dare argue with Jesus, especially in this matter because he was right; you really are dumb(sheep).

Go back to you pasture, dumbass sheep!
Adam

#449237 Mar 5, 2013
..... and the antichrists becomes Christian or whatever. God bless you T-Town Clown

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#449238 Mar 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You take the name of the Lord in vain day after day.
I am not a slave. I have no lords.

GFY

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#449239 Mar 5, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 21:21-24:
“And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the gentiles to forsake Moses, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices.
“What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come.
“So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow.“Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what
they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah.
Acts 21:26:
Then Paul took the men on the next day, and having been cleansed with them, went into the Set-apart Place to announce the completion of the days of separation – until the offering should be presented for each one of them.
Christians never read their magic book.

Bunch of brain-wahsed morons.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#449240 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be a goat huh?
John 10:14

New International Version (NIV)

“I am the good shepherd; I know my (dumb) sheep and my (dumb) sheep know me—

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#449241 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're waiting.
I'm a small town girl from Kentucky. I live in a small town called Big Ugly. Last week, while playing Bingo at the American Legion hall I hit the jackpot. I won 75 dollars. The headline in the paper next day was:
Big Ugly Girl Hits Jackpot
I'm sayin.
LOL.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#449243 Mar 5, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of scribes?
I do, but how does that answer my question about the translation of the versions you posted and how they differ from the current bibles?
duststorm

League City, TX

#449244 Mar 5, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 21:21-24:
“And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the gentiles to forsake Moses, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices.
“What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come.
“So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow.“Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what
they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah.
Acts 21:26:
Then Paul took the men on the next day, and having been cleansed with them, went into the Set-apart Place to announce the completion of the days of separation – until the offering should be presented for each one of them.
Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

17 Now after many years I came to bring alms to my nation, and offerings.

18 Whereupon certain Jews from Asia found me purified in the temple, neither with multitude, nor with tumult.

Again, it seems in verse 16, that Paul wishes to be on common ground with his fellow Jews. It hasn't be that long since he was cast down on the Damascus road, blinded.
Jesus did not renounce the Jewish tradition. and leave the Jews bereft. He subsituted the Old Covenant, the blood of bulls and rams, with the New Covenant. He came to complete the law and the writings of the prophets. He observed Passover by being the Lamb sacrificed.
In my opinion, Paul was allowed, as a Pharisee of all Pharisees, to observe rituals, purifications, vows, feast days. When it comes to traditions by observant Jews, and Messianic Jews, such as the Passover celebrations, I give modern-day born-again Jews a wide berth. Far be it from me to tell them not to integrate certain High Holy Days with the grace of the New Testament.
I sure hope this does not create a contradiction such that you would miss heaven.
There is a Jewish Bible scholar, Arnold Fruchtenbaum, whom I would recommend.

Columbus, OH

#449246 Mar 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 64:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Well, at least Isaiah spelled it correctly.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#449247 Mar 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Thou art WaterNymph.
Are you certain of this? How do you know? I really don't think so... but your posts are great :-)

Columbus, OH

#449248 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy and posting gibberish... that was gibberish to you? Ok. Great excuse :-)
You're lying.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#449249 Mar 5, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
John 10:14
New International Version (NIV)
“I am the good shepherd; I know my (dumb) sheep and my (dumb) sheep know me—
It doesn't say that... you just lie and lie...

Columbus, OH

#449251 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
As far as being taken seriously goes... by the likes of you and your cronies Chess? I could not possibly care less, anyone who is relevant can see you are a liar and can read what you call 'gibberish'. So much for knowledge...
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Got nothin' huh? LOL *snort*
Christian desperation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 668,029
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min bad bob 183,664
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Lonestar 92,828
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Pegasus 286,108
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Gabriel 979,526
FINDIKZADE Haseki Miele Servisi 2I2) 2O2 62 34 ... 1 hr birimariza 1
FATIH MIELE Servisi 2I2) 2O2 62 34 MIELE BEYAZ... 1 hr birimariza 1
More from around the web