Why I’m no longer a Christian
duststorm

League City, TX

#449142 Mar 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bro.Clownie does love Jesus, and also the bible as much as God does. No, Bro. Clownie could never agree with any of the non-ending nonsense you spit out. Now, if, let's say, you ever did come up with any factual and knowledgeable statements, Bro. Clownie might have to support them. Until then, The Clown can't agree with someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Holy Word of God...
T-town Clown, you are strong in the power of his might. For the Lord has not given you the spirit of fear, but of love, and of mercy.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#449143 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to post clearly rather than copying and posting gibberish.
I'll wait.
Still waiting.

Columbus, OH

#449144 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein...lol, cheers :)
I don't mean your motives silly. Which despite being made clear you seemed to think I didn't know. I mean the name calling, gives away anger, when you claim I'm doing what you want. You're a liar. I'm not doing what you want. You want me to renounce my faith and join your sick cult. It will never happen and all of your ridiculous assumptions are far off.
Carry on...
Projection.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#449145 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it's somebody here?
Hackers and shit?
Say it ain't so.
It's just a game, right?
No honey. Their words don't bother me, they're just words in a forum. Invading my privacy bothers the shit out of me. I hope you have good internet security.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#449146 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to post clearly rather than copying and posting gibberish.
I'll wait.
While you're waiting.

I'm a small town girl from Kentucky. I live in a small town called Big Ugly. Last week, while playing Bingo at the American Legion hall I hit the jackpot. I won 75 dollars. The headline in the paper next day was:

Big Ugly Girl Hits Jackpot

I'm sayin.
duststorm

League City, TX

#449147 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot.
You'd think BibleGod could spell righteousness, huh?
Isaiah 64:6

King James Version (KJV)

6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Location hidden

#449148 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
I'll wait.
Copy and posting gibberish... that was gibberish to you? Ok. Great excuse :-)

Columbus, OH

#449149 Mar 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It never could spell l-o-g-i-c right.
Truly.

Location hidden

#449150 Mar 5, 2013
As far as being taken seriously goes... by the likes of you and your cronies Chess? I could not possibly care less, anyone who is relevant can see you are a liar and can read what you call 'gibberish'. So much for knowledge...

Location hidden

#449151 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
Got nothin' huh? LOL *snort*

Location hidden

#449152 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not witty; it's accurate.
Like your brilliant Greek translation? Ok. I agree.
duststorm

League City, TX

#449153 Mar 5, 2013
The test of a true prophet is if EVERYTHING he declares is TRUE.
Chess Jurist, you are hit with the fact that you are woefully lacking in knowledge of God and His word.

The good news is that today, March 5, 2013, you see that all your righteousnesses are as the filthy monthly rags of women. You cannot maintain an upright life because of the your innate sin nature, the sin nature of mankind.

Now that you are armed with that knowledge, your next move is to admit that you are undone, powerless in your own strength and intellect to save yourself.

You happen to glance down beside your right foot, and there is a dark gaping abyss.

Location hidden

#449154 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting.
If you think I'm going to sit here and type all that out again, you are dreaming. The only thing I copy pasted were the Greek symbols, which came out wrong, as I don't have them in my PC. Don't hold your breath Chess :-)

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#449155 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
No honey. Their words don't bother me, they're just words in a forum. Invading my privacy bothers the shit out of me. I hope you have good internet security.
I am good internet security.

I've met the author of The Tao of Network Security Monitoring: Beyond Intrusion Detection.

I'm very good at what I do.

No worries.
duststorm

League City, TX

#449156 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly.
Logic, from Wiki:

As the Logos, Jesus Christ is God in self-revelation (Light) and redemption (Life). He is God to the extent that he can be present to man and knowable to man. The Logos is God,[Jn 1:1]... Yet the Logos is in some sense distinguishable from God, for "the Logos was with God."[Jn 1:1] God and the Logos are not two beings, and yet they are also not simply identical.... The Logos is God active in creation, revelation, and redemption.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#449157 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I'm going to sit here and type all that out again, you are dreaming. The only thing I copy pasted were the Greek symbols, which came out wrong, as I don't have them in my PC. Don't hold your breath Chess :-)
Are they picking on you?

I'm new here.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#449158 Mar 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic, from Wiki:
As the Logos, Jesus Christ is God in self-revelation (Light) and redemption (Life). He is God to the extent that he can be present to man and knowable to man. The Logos is God,[Jn 1:1]... Yet the Logos is in some sense distinguishable from God, for "the Logos was with God."[Jn 1:1] God and the Logos are not two beings, and yet they are also not simply identical.... The Logos is God active in creation, revelation, and redemption.
Cool. Thanks.

Location hidden

#449159 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they picking on you?
I'm new here.
LOL... always, but it's cool, I love it, can't get enough, I did my topix training here, it's my home :-)

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#449160 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on then, show us your proof.
More proof:

Proof of Paul’s Lies
Acts 21:10-13
...Thus shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this girdle, and deliver him into the hands of the gentiles.’” And when we heard this, both we and those from that place begged him not to go up to Jerusalem. And Paul answered,“What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the Name of the Master Jesus.”

Why was he afraid to go to Jerusalem? Acts:20-22:
...“You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are who have believed, and all are ardent for the Torah.“And they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the gentiles to forsake Moses, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices.“What then is it? They shall certainly hear that you have come".

Paul claims Jesus did away with the works of the Torah. Apparently this wasn't the case at the Jerusalem church. James accused Paul of teaching the Jews who are among the gentiles "to forsake Moses, saying not to circumcise the children nor to walk according to the practices". Circumcision and the practices James talks about here are the works of the Torah. Why was the Jerusalem church still practicing the very things Paul claims Jesus sacrifice did away with? Because the Jerusalem church was still practicing Torah including the works, Paul was teaching contrary to this, and they found out.

Then to prove himself this, he was asked to participate in a cleansing ritual. Acts 21:23-24:

“So do this, what we say to you: We have four men who have taken a vow.“Take them and be cleansed with them, and pay their expenses so that they shave their heads. And all shall know that what they have been informed about you is not so, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Torah".
This was a shrewd act on the part of James. This way, if Paul was teaching contrary to the works of the Torah, he would be exposed as a hypocrite. Paul complied, and completed the ritual. Acts 21:26:

"Then Paul took the men on the next day, and having been cleansed with them, went into the Set-apart Place to announce the completion of the days of separation until the offering should be presented for each one of them".

Most Christians can't see the contradiction here because they are ignorant of Torah Law. This vow is the vow of the Nazerite, which is explained in Numbers 6:13-14 states:

"And this is the Torah of the Nazirite: When the days of his separation are completed, he is brought to the door of the Tent of Meeting, and he shall bring his offering to the Lord: one male lamb a year old, a perfect one, as a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb a year old, a perfect one, as a sin offering..."

Do you see a problem here? Paul taught that Jesus' sacrifice eliminated the need for animal sacrifice for sin and other works of the Torah (Hebrews 10), yet here he is participating in a ritual that required an animal sacrifice for a sin offering.
This is one more example of Paul’s lies and hypocrisy.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#449161 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus chose Paul, you would call the Saviour no one.
Did you read my previous post concerning Paul's contradictory stories about his alleged encounter with Jesus? Which one do you believe and why, especially since there is not one single testimony in scripture from any of the men who were with Paul during this encounter? Why is it that God would choose Peter but Jesus chose Paul? I thought God and his "son" were of one accord?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min old_moose 30,572
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min truth 687,142
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 1 hr Voice of Reason 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Aerobatty 987,071
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 9 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 9 hr meetsnapgirls 3
Looking for girls to snapchat 9 hr meetsnapgirls 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Seentheotherside 619,787
More from around the web